JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can never forget when Obama , at a memorial for the five Dallas police officers who were murdered in an act of political violence , while protecting a civil rights March, stood up there and lectured the country about police departments being systematically racist. He lost me forever at that moment and really opened my eyes to how divisive he and the left are.  Disgraceful. Worse than anything Trump ever said. 

About the time when Kapernick lost his marble?

Just now, Flipper said:

About the time when Kapernick lost his marble?

No, that was before he got benched and became a political activist instead of a football player. Plus Trump was running for office and cops shooting black men was just starting. It didn’t happen when he was going to the super bowl. 

Man, T. Rump done effed up. 

Congress has to be pissed. 

Those images, - and that fear - aren't leaving anytime  soon.  You can bet the PTB are pixxed. 

Meanwhile, we make some of Donald Trump's shitholecountries look like bastions of stability.

He must be going nuts without Twitter. 

Looks like OAN it is! 

15 hours ago, vuduchile said:

We don't sell magic cards, and I don't collect any trading cards.  I only buy, sell and trade them for profit.  

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, frank said:

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

That’ll never be me, that’ll never be me! That’ll never, never be me, no!!

It was a setup. :mad:

They let them in.

A few days out and it’s still amusing how the left and especially the media are all so outraged about this after they cheered on the riots, looting and violence we saw all summer.  They think this thing at the capital is what will be remembered the most. And they will try to make it so. But when it all settles down, the left and their enablers are the ones who will look the worst. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A few days out and it’s still amusing how the left and especially the media are all so outraged about this after they cheered on the riots, looting and violence we saw all summer.  They think this thing at the capital is what will be remembered the most. And they will try to make it so. But when it all settles down, the left and their enablers are the ones who will look the worst. 

No one cheered people burning and looting. I’ve mentioned many times that I had to live in the aftermath of the 1969’s riots in Newark, NJ.  The burned businesses never returned, the burned properties were never rebuilt, the people who could afford to leave left and only the very poor remained. That is what I was raised in, the ashes. I would never cheer and encourage destruction. 
No one has to destroy Woolworth’s in order to sit at and integrate those counters. Buses didn’t have to be burned in order to sit in the front of the bus. 
Phrase don’t make up stories just to fit your narrative. Even protestors themselves begged people not to destroy property. 
However, I do believe people have the right to protest. I just don’t think the best answer lies in burning your own community down. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

No one cheered people burning and looting. I’ve mentioned many times that I had to live in the aftermath of the 1969’s riots in Newark, NJ.  The burned businesses never returned, the burned properties were never rebuilt, the people who could afford to leave left and only the very poor remained. That is what I was raised in, the ashes. I would never cheer and encourage destruction. 
No one has to destroy Woolworth’s in order to sit at and integrate those counters. Buses didn’t have to be burned in order to sit in the front of the bus. 
Phrase don’t make up stories just to fit your narrative. Even protestors themselves begged people not to destroy property. 
However, I do believe people have the right to protest. I just don’t think the best answer lies in burning your own community down. 

No one cheered but the VP elect helped raise bail for those who were arrested for it.  Make sense of that.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

Even protestors themselves begged people not to destroy property. 

And yet, the protestors still destroyed and looted. And they do destroy the communities and cities they live in to the point recovery is near impossible. These are small business owners, not those that usually have a ton of cash to repair everything 

here in Sacramento, a BLM protestor came back to her car to go home to find that it had been destroyed. 
remind me how this helps and unifies? 

43 minutes ago, peenie said:

Clip after clip showing the media saying what happened this summer was justifiable and understandable.  I’m sorry you haven’t seen it yet.  Get back to me when you do. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But those people were rioting over the summer for "Social Justice." 

All these people were peacefully protesting about were fair and transparent elections. 

Priorities.

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

It was a setup. :mad:

They let them in.

So you think the cops were in on it?

15 hours ago, dogcows said:

Both-sides-ism: the lamest defense of all time. 

It is funny how the left has turned fair and equal treatment of all people into the lamest defense if all time.  Why is being consistant lame?  I think screaming whataboutism is the most moronic arguement of all-time employed only by those too stupid to think for themselves. 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can never forget when Obama , at a memorial for the five Dallas police officers who were murdered in an act of political violence , while protecting a civil rights March, stood up there and lectured the country about police departments being systematically racist. He lost me forever at that moment and really opened my eyes to how divisive he and the left are.  Disgraceful. Worse than anything Trump ever said. 

Making that point cost me 90-days at antifaguys. 

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It is funny how the left has turned fair and equal treatment of all people into the lamest defense if all time.  Why is being consistant lame?  I think screaming whataboutism is the most moronic arguement of all-time employed only by those too stupid to think for themselves. 

Bingo. They got nothin and that’s the best they can do. But I like it. It saves anyone from calling them stupid when they make the case themselves. 

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Making that point cost me 90-days at antifaguys. 

It was truly disgusting and another building block on the political violence we see now.  He laid the groundwork that night.  

15 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Because there is a victimization scale that must be honored for the virtue signaling to allow them to categorize people.

No longer are your actions of import, it is now your skin color, gender identity, etc.

They reduce people to physical traits.

It’s very simple : Trump had a rally. Violence occurred at it or from it. It has been roundly condemned by both sides and those who did the violence are being arrested and charged.  As they should be.  BLM had many protests/rallies. Violence occurred at them or from them. It was not condemned by the left or the media, and not many have been held accountable. It should not be a partisan issue. Violence in all forms no matter who does it should be stopped, persecuted and condemned. It wasn’t until now.  Too late. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s very simple : Trump had a rally. Violence occurred at it or from it. It has been roundly condemned by both sides and those who did the violence are being arrested and charged.  As they should be.  BLM had many protests/rallies. Violence occurred at them or from them. It was not condemned by the left or the media, and not many have been held accountable. It should not be a partisan issue. Violence in all forms no matter who does it should be stopped, persecuted and condemned. It wasn’t until now.  Too late. 

A couple seconds of googling for a couple of the main incidents I remember:

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/08/25/4-indicted-for-fire-that-totaled-minneapolis-police-station

https://www.kcrg.com/2020/07/03/two-additional-suspects-arrested-in-atlanta-wendys-arson/

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oh man. You’re so tedious. Are you trying to make the point  that the political violence that we witnessed all summer was treated the same as what we saw a few days ago by pulling up a few stories? If you are don’t bother. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh man. You’re so tedious. Are you trying to make the point  that the political violence that we witnessed all summer was treated the same as what we saw a few days ago by pulling up a few stories? If you are don’t bother. 

Well from past experiences, we know you sure won't bother to support your allegation.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well can you clarify what you mean by "not many" were held accountable?

Legit question. How is it that the capitol police did not lay waste to the people breaking into the capitol?  5 people are dead? There should be dozens of people dead at the hands of the capitol police. We have 2,300 capitol police. say they work 12 hour shifts. There should have been 1000 capitol police on hand that along with DC police whose job it is to protect congress. If our congress is so badly defended that all it takes is a crowd of people to almost get to our lawmakers what makes anyone think this can't be used as a roadmap for other countries if they ever invade? Or a roadmap for other disenfranchised groups to follow? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Well from past experiences, we know you sure won't bother to support your allegation.  

No I don’t. I watched it go on for months and noone put a stop to it. And so did you.  Play your little game, you just look dimber and dumber trying to win the internet. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can clarify that you are a dumbass,  another guy constantly trying for the win, attempting to rewrite or put a spin on what we just saw unfold before our eyes for 6 months. I wouldn’t give you the satisfaction of entering into your childish pursuit. You are a troll. A polite one, but a troll nonetheless. 

At least 14,000 were arrested during the George Floyd protests/riots through the end of June.

12 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Legit question. How is it that the capitol police did not lay waste to the people breaking into the capitol?  5 people are dead? There should be dozens of people dead at the hands of the capitol police. We have 2,300 capitol police. say they work 12 hour shifts. There should have been 1000 capitol police on hand that along with DC police whose job it is to protect congress. If our congress is so badly defended that all it takes is a crowd of people to almost get to our lawmakers what makes anyone think this can't be used as a roadmap for other countries if they ever invade? Or a roadmap for other disenfranchised groups to follow? 

I wondered this as well.  If a bunch of out of shape middle aged white guys could get that far, that makes me a little nervous about those with better training for such things.

• Like 1

The FBI just released 10 more photos of those that were in the capital on Wednesday. Good.  Hope they get them all. Just because the thugs this summer got away with rioting and violence doesn’t mean these ones should. It’s like reverse whataboutism. Still waiting on pictures from the FBI of the thugs that fire bombed that federal courthouse in Portland every day for weeks. Oh wait, that was when  feds (not the fbi) were picking people up in unmarked  cars and it was jackbooted authoritarianism. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Still waiting on pictures from the FBI of the thugs that fire bombed that federal courthouse in Portland every day for weeks. Oh wait, that was when  feds (not the fbi) were picking people up in unmarked  cars and it was jackbooted authoritarianism. 

https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=261171

Five people dead including a cop and the Trumpers still deflect and make excuses. Their scumbag hypocrisy has been laid bare for everyone to see.

Good riddance.

• Like 1

Did you guys know the unrest in Portland is still going on? Doesn’t help much when you arrest a minuscule amount of the thugs and then cut them loose on non serious charges, for the most part. 

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

No one cheered but the VP elect helped raise bail for those who were arrested for it.  Make sense of that.  

Well?

25 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Well?

Harris supported protests, not riots: https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-kamala-harris-late-show-rio/fact-check-kamala-harris-said-she-supports-protests-not-riots-in-late-show-clip-idUSKBN27E34P

Yes, she supported a general Minnesota bail fund, but apparently little of what was raised went to protestors anyway: https://www.factcheck.org/2020/09/reviewing-the-facts-in-anti-harris-ad-on-accused-child-rapist/

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

Member when Dirtbag Don asked supporters to knock the crap out of protestors and offered to pay their legal fees?

He is what we thought he was.

• Like 1

Most of the people who died at the Capitol building protest was by accident. The reason there weren’t more arrests is because the the protestors were right wing white men. We all know if the Black Panther Party or any Muslim group broke though or were scaling walls there would be dead bodies everywhere. 

Or.... it was a sham and we’re all just being manipulated.