JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Like I said, thousands of Trump-tards storm the Capitol and all you care about is the one Supposed Antifa guy. It’s almost like you support the terrorists.

So far. Want to bet there are more? This is just beginning. 

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Fukin A. The Packer fans might be worse than terrorists. At least a terrorist (usually) has the decency to sneak around and keep quiet about being a POS. Packer fans revel in it.

Keep it up and you’ll be joining drobeski on the outside looking in!!!!! :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Comparing those two is completely absurd, but predictable based on what else is on these forums.....

Is it, though? I mean the reasons for the protests were worlds apart, but the peaceful among them had every right to be there and be heard. Then along came the troublemakers. The point is the troublemakers should ALWAYS pay the price. No different than last summer. You can disagree with the motives for the protests, but criminals are criminals and peaceful protestors aren't criminals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gladiators said:

Keep it up and you’ll be joining drobeski on the outside looking in!!!!! :lol:

SKOL

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Is it, though? I mean the reasons for the protests were worlds apart, but the peaceful among them had every right to be there and be heard. Then along came the troublemakers. The point is the troublemakers should ALWAYS pay the price. No different than last summer. You can disagree with the motives for the protests, but criminals are criminals and peaceful protestors aren't criminals.

Amen, brother.

SKOL

Keeping Zimmer I see. Great. Another year of slamming Cook into the line 25 times hoping he breaks one. Prehistoric offense. 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

:cheers:

I'm glad you ended it there. Otherwise I got nothin but bitterness and jealousy.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why? They were both acts of political violence. One was  all summer, one was a few hours. It’s not apples and oranges. It’s a lot of apples  vs a few. 

We both know you don’t honestly believe they are the same. BLM protests were largely peaceful, over 93% so. There is a very strong scent of racial bias from people insisting that BLM protests against police violence that were overwhelmingly peaceful are comparable to an armed assault on the Capitol of the United States. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Keeping Zimmer I see. Great. Another year of slamming Cook into the line 25 times hoping he breaks one. Prehistoric offense. 

Meh. Zimmer's a helluva coach. He's gonna get Cook killed for sure if he doesn't cut down on his load a bit, but if Kubiak sticks around they might get back to contender level next year. Their "prehistoric" offense was 4th in the league last year. Defense fell apart at the wrong time. Story of a Viking fan's life.

Just now, dogcows said:

We both know you don’t honestly believe they are the same. BLM protests were largely peaceful, over 93% so. There is a very strong scent of racial bias from people insisting that BLM protests against police violence that were overwhelmingly peaceful are comparable to an armed assault on the Capitol of the United States. 

I recall 5 police officers that were assassinated at a police brutality/BLM protest a few years ago. But that was during Obama. 

I recall 5 police officers that were assassinated at a police brutality/BLM protest a few years ago. But that was during Obama. 

Fuking travesty. I remember that. Did they catch/ charge the perps?

Just now, Fnord said:

Meh. Zimmer's a helluva coach. He's gonna get Cook killed for sure if he doesn't cut down on his load a bit, but if Kubiak sticks around they might get back to contender level next year. Their "prehistoric" offense was 4th in the league last year. Defense fell apart at the wrong time. Story of a Viking fan's life.

Kubiak is gone. And that offense was pathetic. I don’t care what the stats say. They only start throwing to play catch up. Helps the stats, doesn’t help the win column. Beat up on some weak teams, crumbled vs the good ones. Except the one Green Bay game. 

I thought it was one guy and they used a bomb robot to blow him up or something?

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I thought it was one guy and they used a bomb robot to blow him up or something?

yup

Cops killed him with a robot bomb. 

14 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Thank you.  No one here that I've seen has condoned any violence at the Capitol.  Everyone is just calling out the hypocrisy of the left and MSM.  They've spent the last four years stoking political violence.  And now, its just faux pearl clutching all around. Instead of the name calling and racial rhetoric from Jan 6 going on now, both sides need to agree on how fuked up things have gotten and take responsibility for it.  But it won't happen.  If you and I are bickering amongst ourselves, they are achieving their goal.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kubiak is gone. And that offense was pathetic. I don’t care what the stats say. They only start throwing to play catch up. Helps the stats, doesn’t help the win column. Beat up on some weak teams, crumbled vs the good ones. Except the one Green Bay game. 

I hope you're wrong about Kub. I don't think he's made a final decision. Cousins is excellent if you don't ask him to drop back and bomb away all day. He threw for 250 and 3 TDs in the 1st half against Detroit (yeah I know). And they kept it close against Seattle and Tennessee. But yeah, mostly they were overmatched against the best teams. The defense was fuked before the season started with injuries, Covid and FA. There's always next year. Team motto.

22 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I see you’ve got your own fact-checking... which isn’t being shared with the rest of the class.

So your saying that where the Fed affidavit says Sullivan was seen at the front of a crowd breaking through police barriers, supports your politifact link from Jan 8?

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I hope you're wrong about Kub. I don't think he's made a final decision. Cousins is excellent if you don't ask him to drop back and bomb away all day. He threw for 250 and 3 TDs in the 1st half against Detroit (yeah I know). And they kept it close against Seattle and Tennessee. But yeah, mostly they were overmatched against the best teams. The defense was fuked before the season started with injuries, Covid and FA. There's always next year. Team motto.

Jefferson is a keeper. They need a play making tight end. I just think Zimmer is a one side of the ball coach, and it affects the other side. I know he was trying to protect his D , but at some point you have to say the hell with it, let it rip. Not just when you’re down 2-3 scores. And can they do something on short yardage besides running Cook in to the line? The line isn’t that good. It doesn’t help when everyone knows what’s coming. 

Just now, Fireballer said:

Thank you.  No one here that I've seen has condoned any violence at the Capitol.  Everyone is just calling out the hypocrisy of the left and MSM.  They've spent the last four years stoking political violence.  And now, its just faux pearl clutching all around. Instead of the name calling and racial rhetoric from Jan 6 going on now, both sides need to agree on how fuked up things have gotten and take responsibility for it.  But it won't happen.  If you and I are bickering amongst ourselves, they are achieving their goal.

Awomen. (sorry I can't fukin help myself it's so stupid it makes me giggle) I'm a big fan of peaceful protest. Even rowdy protests. But violence and criminality always seem to ruin it. Maybe part of it is just the political climate today. I don't remember any of that shite during the widespread and peaceful Occupy Wall Street protests. Maybe my memory just sucks, but those never seemed to get violent. Or it could just be that a bunch of brokers DGAF about protestors.

I haven't seen anyone condone the capitol violence here, either. I'm new to GC so I can't speak to the summer, but were there really people here defending that violence? Seems unlikely. I sure didn't.

• Thanks 1

Jefferson is a keeper. They need a play making tight end. I just think Zimmer is a one side of the ball coach, and it affects the other side. I know he was trying to protect his D , but at some point you have to say the hell with it, let it rip. Not just when you’re down 2-3 scores. And can they do something on short yardage besides running Cook in to the line? The line isn’t that good. It doesn’t help when everyone knows what’s coming. 

THIS GUY IS GONNA BE A STUD

You're right about Zim, but to his credit, he basically leaves his OC to their own devices. The line has been crap basically since the year Peterson went for 2K. They've been trying and failing for years to improve. But they finally have some good young OL, Cleveland, Bradbury and O'Neill. I'm hopeful if they can get Hunter, Barr, Pierce and Kendricks back healthy on D. The defense really was an abject disaster personnel-wise. 

8 minutes ago, Fnord said:

THIS GUY IS GONNA BE A STUD

You're right about Zim, but to his credit, he basically leaves his OC to their own devices. The line has been crap basically since the year Peterson went for 2K. They've been trying and failing for years to improve. But they finally have some good young OL, Cleveland, Bradbury and O'Neill. I'm hopeful if they can get Hunter, Barr, Pierce and Kendricks back healthy on D. The defense really was an abject disaster personnel-wise. 

I like Smith. He should have been used more. Kyle Rudolph is complimentary at this point. 

So, what happens if the cops in Minnesota don’t get convicted of murder and violence breaks out? I know. 

Where did these Protesters get all these ladders, ropes, hammers and battering ramps ? Must just being laying around at the building before Trumps speech ?

20 minutes ago, Scary Gary said:

Did we talk about this pissbag yet?

I mean look at him.  He looks like a focking pissbag felon.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/left-wing-activist-charged-in-capitol-riot

How pathetic is it that thousands of Trumpers were there but the front page of Fox News is this? I guess if 1 out of a thousand people there was NOT a Trump supporter, that means Trump didn’t incite a violent revolt with his speech right beforehand?

It is extreme desperation. The entire Trump movement has reached its logical end that many predicted: massive violence. So the MAGA world must find a way to change the narrative .... oh look there’s one person there that wasn’t a MAGAt! He must have started it!

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, what happens if the cops in Minnesota don’t get convicted of murder and violence breaks out? I know. 

They already decided not to charge the cop in Wisconsin and no violence broke out. That’s because Kenosha Killer Kyle wasn’t there. But sure, just make up more fantasies.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

They already decided not to charge the cop in Wisconsin and no violence broke out. That’s because Kenosha Killer Kyle wasn’t there. But sure, just make up more fantasies.

That bag of shite lived. There was a state funeral for George Floyd. Schools will be named after him. It’s a bit different. 

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

How pathetic is it that thousands of Trumpers were there but the front page of Fox News is this? I guess if 1 out of a thousand people there was NOT a Trump supporter, that means Trump didn’t incite a violent revolt with his speech right beforehand?

It is extreme desperation. The entire Trump movement has reached its logical end that many predicted: massive violence. So the MAGA world must find a way to change the narrative .... oh look there’s one person there that wasn’t a MAGAt! He must have started it!

So who here exactly is supporting the right wing violence that happened at the Capitol?  I've personally called for the death penalty for the cop killers.

29 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So who here exactly is supporting the right wing violence that happened at the Capitol?  I've personally called for the death penalty for the cop killers.

No one is. Maybe Titans doesn’t care, that’s about as close as it gets.  They are just playing their little projection game. It’s what they want the the right to say in their fantasy. They have been programmed, it’s a cult at this point. 

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

First off, I'd like to welcome our new deranged mob. Apparently y'all were in hiding, or too busy burning down cities and assassinating people who disagreed with you, and couldn't be bothered frequent the Geek Club the last few years.

Nice to have some fresh meat after Shotard and Saints vanished when Kavanaugh was appointed to scotus (while enduring mobs of violent protesters who entered the Capitol and beat on the doors of the Supreme Court)

As for polifact, thanks for bringing them up. In their words (interesting how the narrative changes when you delete all of their opinions and only stick to facts):

Sullivan confirmed to PolitiFact that he entered the building with the rioters, and that he is in the photographs shown as part of the Facebook post.

PolitiFact reviewed Sullivan’s video of the mob into the Capitol and Babbitt’s shooting. It doesn’t show Sullivan clearly engaged in the violence or leading the run up to the Capitol, although it does show him animated as he spoke with police and rioters from the frontlines. 

At points in the video, Sullivan can be heard telling others he was only filming and discouraging violence. At other points, he appeared to encourage what was happening. As rioters scaled a wall outside, for example, he cheered them on. "We did this s---, together," he said after the barricades came down. "This is f------ history. We’re all a part of this f------ history."

"Let’s burn this s--- down," Sullivan can be heard saying on the video before heading inside.

He told Deseret News he was trying to blend in.

Sullivan spoke with police and FBI agents Jan. 7 about the shooting he witnessed, he said. "You could say if I were going to be arrested, they would’ve done so," he said.

(Lol, that aged well)

Social media users have linked Sullivan to antifa and Black Lives Matter because of his past protest history and social media activity. His Twitter accounts have frequently used #antifa, #blm, and other anti-Trump or anti-police hashtags, PolitiFact found. The cover photo for one of his accounts advertised a Jan. 6 Insurgence USA event to "Kick These Fascists Out of DC."

At a small August rally in Washington, D.C., he described the need to "rip" Trump out of office, according to Fox News. Photos highlighted on his personal website show him holding a firearm.

Sullivan faces criminal charges related to a June 29 protest in Provo, Utah, according to public records. Deseret News reported that he helped organize the event and was seen on recordings kicking and threatening drivers while directing protesters to block intersections.

In summary:

- incited violence at Capitol

- verbal threats against Trump previously

- uses Antifa and BLM hashtags

- already under criminal investigation in UT for organizing a violent protest and on video kicking  people

- pictured on social media with a firearm

Politifact verdict: innocent

😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

Other than for the sake of whataboutism in political slapfights on the internet, WGAF whether they were affiliated with PB, Antifa, BLM, Boogaloo, KKK, the Green Bay Packers or any other extremist organization of delusional idiots? If they riot and commit assault, murder, rape, arson, whatever, PUT THEM ALL IN PRISON. Fuk em all. They're terrorists.

It matters because for 100 days the left encouraged violence across America. That resulted in billions of dollars in damages and 30+ dead, including 3 assassinated law enforcement and 2 assassinated citizens for their political beliefs (not died from a stroke hours after being hit with a fire extinguisher, but executed with a bullet to the brain or chest). Tried to burn down a federal building with law enforcement inside.

The same people clutching their pearls now not only encouraged that behavior, they glorified it. Raised a billion dollars off of it. Paid the bail for the people arrested. Got charges dropped. Hailed them as heroes.

Now, a few dozen people with ill intentions and a few hundred innocent bystanders caught up in the excitement (and based on the response to the summer of Burn Loot Murder likely did not think anything would happen to them) entered the Capitol and ....... took selfies. Nobody was attacked, nothing was burned, nothing was looted.

And the swamp rats are pretending it was an insurrection. Trying to lump that feisty field trip of a few hundred with the hundreds of thousands of people who attended the Trump rally 1.5 miles away and had nothing to do with the Capitol.

Now the Nazis in charge are stripping people of their first and second amendment rights, putting them on no fly lists, getting them fired from their jobs, and calling them domestic terrorists despite having nothing to do with the handful of bad apples who were part of a different event.

Charge the people who broke the law, but quit pretending this was some sort of assault on our "democracy".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Where did these Protesters get all these ladders, ropes, hammers and battering ramps ? Must just being laying around at the building before Trumps speech ?

Trump and Rudy handed them out at the rally. Then the violent rioters carried them 1.5 miles to the Capitol.

• Like 1

BLM Antifa guy arrested today, his discord showing coordinated plans to storm the Capitol and frame Trump supporters.

Dis ninja gonna get butt raped in federal prison.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jessiprincey/status/1349914721252761600

And to the surprise of nobody, Anderson Cooper had this terrorist on CNN and was draining his balls the day after the "insurrection".

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

Trump and Rudy handed them out at the rally. Then the violent rioters carried them 1.5 miles to the Capitol.

I thought they went to Lowes and Home Depot while his speech was going on and got back in time. Ps. what stores sells battering ramps ? They must have shop there during the speech.

6 hours ago, Goggins said:

It matters because for 100 days the left encouraged violence across America. That resulted in billions of dollars in damages and 30+ dead, including 3 assassinated law enforcement and 2 assassinated citizens for their political beliefs (not died from a stroke hours after being hit with a fire extinguisher, but executed with a bullet to the brain or chest). Tried to burn down a federal building with law enforcement inside.

The same people clutching their pearls now not only encouraged that behavior, they glorified it. Raised a billion dollars off of it. Paid the bail for the people arrested. Got charges dropped. Hailed them as heroes.

Now, a few dozen people with ill intentions and a few hundred innocent bystanders caught up in the excitement (and based on the response to the summer of Burn Loot Murder likely did not think anything would happen to them) entered the Capitol and ....... took selfies. Nobody was attacked, nothing was burned, nothing was looted.

Nobody was attacked?