JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I thought you were a moderate 

He’s a liberal troll. He’d call me a Trumper, but I did laugh out loud at the picture.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Alright look, we all get a kick out of your loony posts, but there is no focking way that 40M Americans want civil war.  You can't possibly be this dumb.

Don't underestimate him.

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

:lol: 

Utah activist John Sullivan was taken into custody in Provo Thursday, over a week after he shared video of himself inside the U.S. Capitol as protesters breached security.

The arrest document states Sullivan can be seen outside the Capitol building using a microphone as he told the crowd “we about to burn this s___ down,” “we got to rip Trump out of office... f_______ pull him out of that ... we ain’t waiting until the next election... we about to go get that m__________.”

While in the Capitol, Sullivan was wearing a ballistics vest and gas mask.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Utah activist John Sullivan was taken into custody in Provo Thursday, over a week after he shared video of himself inside the U.S. Capitol as protesters breached security.

The arrest document states Sullivan can be seen outside the Capitol building using a microphone as he told the crowd “we about to burn this s___ down,” “we got to rip Trump out of office... f_______ pull him out of that ... we ain’t waiting until the next election... we about to go get that m__________.”

So be was telling a crowd of Trump supporters to go get Trump. Call me nuts, but he might have been talking to a different group. 

34 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It seems pretty obvious but for some reason there are people who don't want to believe that.  They want their side to be right and the other side to be wrong.

Exactly, many still refuse to believe that leftist antifa had a presence and played a part in the violence.

Pretty silly to pretend to be that naive. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hate everyone. 

💋

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Right because the vast majority of people are passive and don't fight.  You don't need a large percentage of the public to overthrow the government.

I saw a poll where 89% opposed the Storming of the Capitol.  To me, I read that as 11% APPROVED of it.  That's crazy high.  Absolutely crazy high.  Especially if you figure the usual polling errors to suppress right wing numbers.  The US government is focking going down.  There is no way it can hold up in the face of that.

To put that into raw terms, that poll says there are 40 FOCKING MILLION people who APPROVED of the Storming of the Capitol.  You can't throw 40 million in jail.  They will overthrow you.

Ususally, there is a percentage of people who don't know what the hell is going on and say that as a poll option.  I wouldn't include them in your army.  

6 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Which protesters ? 

This antifa guy and his unnamed antifa buddies:

Utah activist John Sullivan was taken into custody in Provo Thursday, over a week after he shared video of himself inside the U.S. Capitol as protesters breached security

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Protestors' intent was to capture, assassinate Congress members. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/15/politics/capitol-capture-assassinate-elected-officials/index.html

A guy who worked in a newsroom for all those years falls for more fake news than anyone else around here. What was your beat? Sasquatch sightings? 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

https://ibb.co/1qkqNmz

I'm particularly fond of "gravy seals" and "end times theologian."

Ha!

:first:

Oh God, we actually have some of them on this site,

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Oh God, we actually have some of them on this site,

If Drob were really a flat earther, I sure miss not having him here for that discussion.

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Unfortunately, the DOJ says there’s no credible evidence of this.

Why is that unfortunate? :dunno:

I think it's a good thing that there's no evidence that this was actually the plan. 

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Why is that unfortunate? :dunno:

I think it's a good thing that there's no evidence that this was actually the plan. 

Unfortunately for Rusty. He seemed a little gleeful about it.

eta: There are other news sources reporting this to be true, as well as reports that this kind of message was being spread on Parler. :dunno:

12 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

eta: There are other news sources reporting this to be true, as well as reports that this kind of message was being spread on Parler. :dunno:

Gotcha.  :thumbsup:

If only the Tea Party could've made an impression with their actual peaceful protests and rallies, we may have been able to avoid the riots and violence. 

Unfortunately, their levelheadedness was met with ridicule and scorn and nothing changed. So here we are. Judging by the response from the powers that be, I think it's going to get worse before it gets better. 

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

If Drob were really a flat earther, I sure miss not having him here for that discussion.

Someone that round can't be flat anything 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Everything I've read and heard is that most everything about that day was done on Facebook not Parler.  

Parler is the scapegoat, why?  Because, well Facebook is the biggest social media platform and can't be touched.  

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Everything I've read and heard is that most everything about that day was done on Facebook not Parler.  

Parler is the scapegoat, why?  Because, well Facebook is the biggest social media platform and can't be touched.  

No, I did see other sites listed as well, but it’s being used as the reason Parler was shut down. I believe that planning was done across multiple sites, but calls for violence were in particular linked to Parler. Or at least that’s my understanding.

• Haha 1

Here’s the guy Fox News and other right-wing sources are claiming is affiliated with liberal groups. Groups on the left warned about him and told people to disassociate themselves from him in November... he doesn’t appear to be an actual leftist at all. His brother is a member of the Proud Boys. Good detective work, Fox News... they really need to remove the word “News” from their network; it’s false advertising.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Here’s the guy Fox News and other right-wing sources are claiming is affiliated with liberal groups. Groups on the left warned about him and told people to disassociate themselves from him in November... he doesn’t appear to be an actual leftist at all. His brother is a member of the Proud Boys. Good detective work, Fox News... they really need to remove the word “News” from their network; it’s false advertising.

antifa all day. Good job dogshlt. But we know you libs don't believe in it. :lol:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

antifa all day. Good job dogshlt. But we know you libs don't believe in it. :lol:

Antifa = Proud Boys then I guess?

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, CNN says so. :lol:

Looks like CNN and Fox both failed to do their homework on this guy.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Looks like CNN and Fox both failed to do their homework on this guy.

cnn, antifa and blm trash all in one. Oh wait, that describes all liberals. :lol:

16 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You guys pretending you're not 1%'ers aren't fooling me. This is the Geek Club. Everyone has a supermodel wife, benches 350, wins at poker and Fantasy Football every year, and is filthy focking rich.

I just won a poker tournament despite losing 90% of my chips early on. FAWK YEAH

27 minutes ago, t.j said:

I just won a poker tournament despite losing 90% of my chips early on. FAWK YEAH

I whooped up on my wife and kids in some poker tonight too. :cheers:

52 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

:lol:
Do we point out that the correction is also fake?

But believable? If even for a second??

To point out how things are working now, this is how it goes. Q-anon claims the left is run by pedophiles. Easily dismissed,  crackpots. Then a prominent member of the left is found to be a pedophile and the crazies get to say “see, told you so”. Still dismissed. The left says it’s all white supremacists. Should be dismissed, it’s not. Then some jerk offs do something stupid,  brandish a confederate flag, spout antisemitism or other things. Poof! Evidence that 75 million people are either white supremacists or support it. Doesn’t everyone see how stupid this all is? They’re playing us, dividing us. It’s right there if you just look. Now that Trump is gone maybe some people will see. But don’t think for a minute the ones dividing us are going to let it go. Oh no, this crap works. Or they wouldn’t keep doing it. Smarten up.