JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

To point out how things are working now, this is how it goes. Q-anon claims the left is run by pedophiles. Easily dismissed,  crackpots. Then a prominent member of the left is found to be a pedophile and the crazies get to say “see, told you so”. Still dismissed. The left says it’s all white supremacists. Should be dismissed, it’s not. Then some jerk offs do something stupid,  brandish a confederate flag, spout antisemitism or other things. Poof! Evidence that 75 million people are either white supremacists or support it. Doesn’t everyone see how stupid this all is? They’re playing us, dividing us. It’s right there if you just look. Now that Trump is gone maybe some people will see. But don’t think for a minute the ones dividing us are going to let it go. Oh no, this crap works. Or they wouldn’t keep doing it. Smarten up. 

Teh BDS is consuming you.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

To point out how things are working now, this is how it goes. Q-anon claims the left is run by pedophiles. Easily dismissed,  crackpots. Then a prominent member of the left is found to be a pedophile and the crazies get to say “see, told you so”. Still dismissed. The left says it’s all white supremacists. Should be dismissed, it’s not. Then some jerk offs do something stupid,  brandish a confederate flag, spout antisemitism or other things. Poof! Evidence that 75 million people are either white supremacists or support it. Doesn’t everyone see how stupid this all is? They’re playing us, dividing us. It’s right there if you just look. Now that Trump is gone maybe some people will see. But don’t think for a minute the ones dividing us are going to let it go. Oh no, this crap works. Or they wouldn’t keep doing it. Smarten up. 

Of course. They keep us :argue: amongst ourselves over which side is better/worse while they keep reaching into our pockets to line their own and clamp down on our liberty.

The instant rank and file republican and democrat voters realize that we've been getting played for decades and decide to vote out the long time perpetrators on both sides things will improve. 

I'm not holding my breath. Their identity politics buIIshit has successfully divided us and pitted each group against the others, each proclaiming themselves to be the bigger victim of the one group who holds all the blame, the white man. 

Meh, we had a good run. All good things must come to an end. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Definitely believable.

That Ted Cruz is wearing a Qanon pin?  

:lol:

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

That Ted Cruz is wearing a Qanon pin?  

:lol:

That CNN would really do that. Of course you still think your post was legit and not fake. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

That CNN would really do that. Of course you still think your post was legit and not fake. :lol:

News today is one big “The Onion” article.

28 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Pew Research has Clownzo's approval rating at 29 percent. 🤣

Thats amazing! Considering all of the buIIshit that's been spread about him over the last four years. Imagine if the press had been honest about him . He'd be in the 90th percentile.   

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? 

19 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Thats amazing! Considering all of the buIIshit that's been spread about him over the last four years. Imagine if the press had been honest about him . He'd be in the 90th percentile.   

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? 

Unless the media manipulated the videos of him speaking and the batshat-crazy Twittering he has done the past four-plus years, there isn't anything to wonder about, other than this "muh media :cry: " whining that conveniently ignores all the far-right infotainment teets that the Clownzo swagger monkeys have been sucking raw and bloody regardless of the ridiculousness of the toxic milk.

Ha!

:first:

9 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Unless the media manipulated the videos of him speaking and the batshat-crazy Twittering he has done the past four-plus years, there isn't anything to wonder about, other than this "muh media :cry: " whining that conveniently ignores all the far-right infotainment teets that the Clownzo swagger monkeys have been sucking raw and bloody regardless of the ridiculousness of the toxic milk.

Ha!

:first:

Lolwut?

Look, I know you're a Never Trumper. And that's fine, I'm a Never Harris. But that's because I've seen that whoore sleep her way into relevance and capitalize on her ability to fock anybody and fock everybody over to get where she wants to be. 

I'd ask you to look back at the videos of Biden, litterally asking for a quid pro quo, but I don't think you'll acknowledge that for being what it was. 

Meh. I got cats, dogs and rabbits to feed. 

:cheers:

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Lolwut?

Look, I know you're a Never Trumper. And that's fine, I'm a Never Harris. But that's because I've seen that whoore sleep her way into relevance and capitalize on her ability to fock anybody and fock everybody over to get where she wants to be. 

I'd ask you to look back at the videos of Biden, litterally asking for a quid pro quo, but I don't think you'll acknowledge that for being what it was. 

Weird how they won't believe that but when people like Blasy-Ford made sh@t up out of thin air they believed it with ZERO evidence and no questions asked.  Russian hookers, pee tapes, collusion - all believed without evidence.

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Lolwut?

I'm just stringing words together. 

I can't stop thinking about a threesome with Harris and Pelosi. 

:wub:

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Weird how they won't believe that but when people like Blasy-Ford made sh@t up out of thin air they believed it with ZERO evidence and no questions asked.  Russian hookers, pee tapes, collusion - all believed without evidence.

Never mind no evidence, outright lies. They have zero shame. It’s hard to deal with people like that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The release of a Russian hooker spray tape with Trump would have secured my vote for him.

29 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He not only admitted it, he focking bragged about it.  :crickets:

Credibility has gone the way of the DoDo. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s hard to deal with people like that. 

So many people are literally scared to speak up.  Any dissent is spun as racist, and your livelihood is rooned.  I challenge anyone to argue against a component of the leftist platform and it not be spun as racist.  Abortion, universal healthcare, voter ID, immigration reform, $15 min wage, etc.  You argue against any of it and your racist.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So many people are literally scared to speak up.  Any dissent is spun as racist, and your livelihood is rooned.  I challenge anyone to argue against a component of the leftist platform and it not be spun as racist.  Abortion, universal healthcare, voter ID, immigration reform, $15 min wage, etc.  You argue against any of it and your racist.

And I keep pointing out the now discarded outcry against the one percent. They replaced it with White privilege. All white people. Let them argue that one. I would hope that people on the right would have stopped defending the one percent like they used to at this point. They’re the ones that did it. And they hate you. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And I keep pointing out the now discarded outcry against the one percent. They replaced it with White privilege. All white people. Let them argue that one. I would hope that people on the right would have stopped defending the one percent like they used to at this point. They’re the ones that did it. And they hate you. 

22 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Poor whittle helpless victims. 😫 Meanwhile, we're having to send in the National Guard to protect federal and state buildings from right-wing nutballs. 

Keep us divided so we can’t rally together and rise up against them. 
it’s a tactic SS officers used within concentration camps. Kept them divided amongst themselves so they were weaker. 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

it’s a tactic SS officers used within concentration camps. Kept them divided amongst themselves so they were weaker. 

That’s it. Always works. Until it doesn’t. 

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Terrible example. Please.

8 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

They focked you too (former) newsboy. You’re just too dumb to realize it. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They focked you too (former) newsboy. You’re just too dumb to realize it. 

Because the Holocaust is exactly like "they took away muh Parler :cry: "

🤣

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

Terrible example. Please.

How? 

If you have two large groups of people and you want control, put them against each other; they won’t band together and rise up against you. 🤷‍♀️ Get one side to mostly agree with you and they will turn on members of the “other side” seeming making it look like they are in the right, those against them are wrong. It’s really quite a simple and worthy tactic especially when you have such a large number of people. 

During WWII, people turned in neighbors that were hiding Jews, etc. thinking that it would prevent them from being captured. The blacklisting of Trump supporters has started, people are losing jobs because they support him. 

And yes, I was listening to a podcast today about nazi doctors in concentration camps. It seriously was a tactic they used. 

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

🤣

So it was my example you didn’t like? I’m sure there are other examples of large groups being pitted against another. 

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

🤣

I don’t even bring that stuff up. That’s small time. You can’t even get into what lm talking about. No leftists can, you depend too much on the racism garbage to ever give it up. You’re whole narrative crumbles with out it. You’re a weak moron that got led there by the smart people.  You’re with the oligarchs now, they own you. Obviously. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

So it was my example you didn’t like? I’m sure there are other examples of large groups being pitted against another. 

Yes, it's called the NFL!

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Yeah. Like all throughout history.  Rusty missed that class. 

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

🤣

Rusty. Come on. 

you know me better and I’m not comparing this to the Holocaust, FFS. 
it’s a manipulative tactic. It’s been used several times in various circumstances. 
Rusty, you’re smarter than this. Really. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t even bring that stuff up. That’s small time. You can’t even get into what lm talking about. No leftists can, you depend too much on the racism garbage to ever give it up. You’re whole narrative crumbles with out it. You’re a weak moron that got led there by the smart people.  You’re with the oligarchs now, they own you. Obviously. 

I've seen enough Rethuglican rhetoric to know this whole victim card you're playing is utter baloney. 

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I've seen enough Rethuglican rhetoric to know this whole victim card you're playing is utter baloney. 

How about you tell me then, what happened to the one percent being the biggest problem? Why is white supremacy , whatever that is, the new battle cry from you guys? Is that something new? Was income inequality solved? Is Biden going to get them to pay their fair share? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about you tell me then, what happened to the one percent being the biggest problem? Why is white supremacy , whatever that is, the new battle cry from you guys? Is that something new? Was income inequality solved? Is Biden going to get them to pay their fair share? 

Link to me making white supremacy a battle cry.

:blink:

6 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Link to me making white supremacy a battle cry.

:blink:

White flag. I win. 

Sorry but I don’t remember anyone other than Newbie thinking all Trump supporters are racists. Maybe Sho? I honestly don’t remember. 

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Sorry but I don’t remember anyone other than Newbie thinking all Trump supporters are racists. Maybe Sho? I honestly don’t remember. 

You guys are incredible. You take every freak on the right and conflate them with everyone here, yet when the actual things that are coming out of the people you vote for are brought up, you run away like the lights came on. Biden claims everything is racist now. Have you not been listening? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You guys are incredible. You take every freak on the right and conflate them with everyone here, yet when the actual things that are coming out of the people you vote for are brought up, you run away like the lights came on. Biden claims everything is racist now. Have you not been listening? 

Link to Biden claiming everything is racist. Everything would include BLM, rocks, dildos, Malcolm X, pron and you. 

Surely everything can't be racist.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not really, no. I’m enjoying tuning out politics for awhile. This election cycle was draining as fock. 

Also, you didn’t make it clear that you expected me to answer for the entire left. Not that that’s possible, anyway. But none of my liberal friends are crying about racism, either so... :dunno: 

• Like 1