JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

Just now, Gladiators said:

Libtards show up after hibernating in their safe space for the last 4 years and call other posters Cowards.  :lol:

You can check my posting history, but I’ve been here all 4 yrs. I’ve always came and went as I pleased. So GTFO with that sh!t.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Libtards show up after hibernating in their safe space for the last 4 years and call other posters Cowards.  :lol:

That husky guy is just as dumb here as he is on the main board. I’d be surprised if he knows which end to throw a football with. 

4 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

What a COWARDLY cop-out "hard"core.....................100% COWARD.

His head plate vibrates kind of like one of those pink things that give the pron stars pleasure when they get some money for their Chaturbates activities.

Just now, OldMaid said:

You can check my posting history, but I’ve been here all 4 yrs. I’ve always came and went as I pleased. So GTFO with that sh!t.

Did you call any posters cowards?  Also, were you too much of a coward to post for the last 4 years?  I'd be curious what your post count has been since mid-November '20 through today as compared to the previous years.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

REAL cowards are the "proud (gay) boys", when they have numbers they are tough guys...........but one on one I KNOW that they'd back off, not so tough then, ALOT like Chump is when he hides behing secret service.

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

REAL cowards are the "proud (gay) boys", when they have numbers they are tough guys...........but one on one I KNOW that they'd back off, not so tough then, ALOT like Chump is when he hides behing secret service.

Yep.  Act tough with numbers, but that's the case with both sides.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That husky guy is just as dumb here as he is on the main board. I’d be surprised if he knows which end to throw a football with. 

I finished 2nd (lost championship game) in my 29 year league this year, how'd YOU do, son? Now run along and take your Chump/tough talk somewhere else, okay? Your apology is accepted in advance................................go to bed.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Did you call any posters cowards?  Also, were you too much of a coward to post for the last 4 years?  I'd be curious what your post count has been since mid-November '20 through today as compared to the previous years.

I don’t think it’s been a secret that I mainly post at the Sanctuary, but lately we’ve had issues over there and that’s why a bunch of us are here. But I’ve always maintained a posting history here. Just kinda depends on my mood. This place gets pretty boring when it’s an echo chamber for one side. But there have definitely been times during the last 4 yrs when I’ve fairly active here.

Go have a look if it bothers you so much.

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

His head plate vibrates kind of like one of those pink things that give the pron stars pleasure when they get some money for their Chaturbates activities.

HAHA, more than anything you've ever (more used to handouts, you are) earned.

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

I don’t think it’s been a secret that I mainly post at the Sanctuary, but lately we’ve had issues over there and that’s why a bunch of us are here. But I’ve always maintained a posting history here. Just kinda depends on my mood. This place gets pretty boring when it’s an echo chamber for one side. But there have definitely been times during the last 4 yrs when I’ve fairly active here.

Sounds good.  Doesn't bother me.

Dems don't go around and drunkenly beat people up-and then blame it on others. I think it's HILARIOUS that the punks that participated in DC are now being arrested AND losing their jobs-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Dems don't go around and drunkenly beat people up-and then blame it on others. I think it's HILARIOUS that the punks that participated in DC are now being arrested AND losing their jobs-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Another dumb ass that thinks the liberal  looting, burning down of people's businesses, blocking traffick, beating and harrassing of motorists and business owners and other private citizens at their homes all of last year didn't happen.

Wow. TDS is real. Really focked up and real mental illness. 

4 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Good to know that Biden will step out from behind the secret service agents and fight me.... unlike that cowardly Trump guy. 

8 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Because the Holocaust is exactly like "they took away muh Parler :cry: "

🤣

Yeah, because that's exactly what she said.  Its identical to the Holocaust.  You do know two things can be true, right? The SS used division tactics as do our modern day politicians. 

3 hours ago, joneo said:

Good to know that Biden will step out from behind the secret service agents and fight me.... unlike that cowardly Trump guy. 

creepy joe has to have the press questions he is asked screened out. That is, when you can get him out of his basement. Dude is such a pvssy he can't even handle a tough question.  :lol:

9 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Not really, no. I’m enjoying tuning out politics for awhile. This election cycle was draining as fock. 

Also, you didn’t make it clear that you expected me to answer for the entire left. Not that that’s possible, anyway. But none of my liberal friends are crying about racism, either so... :dunno: 

I have several friends that claim “If you voted for Trump, you’re a white supremacist.”  I am guessing that it’s mostly selective, but anecdotally what I’ve seen/read/have friends tell me is that they truly believe if you voted for Trump you voted for white supremacy. 

So there do appear to be some people that think they are speaking for the entire left.  

9 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Dems can't beat anybody up. They're all a bunch of LARPing kweers. 

26 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Dems can't beat anybody up. They're all a bunch of LARPing kweers. 

Mike Tyson is a Democrat. Even at his age he'd leave you as little more than a greasy spot after he finished with you. Lebron James is a Democrat. He'd destroy you. Most Democrats easily could kick your ass.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

when they have numbers they are tough guys

This is literally the moniker of antifa.

10 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Dems don't go around and drunkenly beat people up-and then blame it on others.

They just do it while wearing masks and run away.

31 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Mike Tyson is a Democrat. Even at his age he'd leave you as little more than a greasy spot after he finished with you. Lebron James is a Democrat. He'd destroy you. Most Democrats easily could kick your ass.

The two you cherry picked, sure. Most? :lol:

Also, my comment was about antqueefa vs PB's. There's a reason the PBs are the ones who end up going to jail after they have their little dustups. It's because antqueefa gets curb stomped every time. 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I think you could take Leflop pretty easy.

31 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Oh good. Mike Tyson and Lebron leading the charge. 🤣

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Also, my comment was about antqueefa vs PB's. There's a reason the PBs are the ones who end up going to jail after they have their little dustups. It's because antqueefa gets curb stomped every time. 

No, you said "Dems can't beat up anybody." 

Every one of the guys in this photo, including Obama, could kick your ass.

https://sports.politicususa.com/2015/08/06/15-famous-athletes-who-vote-democrat.html

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I think you could take Leflop pretty easy.

Yeah, I don't want any part of Mike Tyson. I'm not all that worried about James. He's got reach on me but that's why God invented ground-n-pound. 

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

https://sports.politicususa.com/2015/08/06/15-famous-athletes-who-vote-democrat.html

Emmit Smith is really smart. He went to Harvard, right? 

7 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You clearly have no idea who I am or what I'm capable of. I've been in plenty of fights. I can throw and take a punch. 

Plus IDGAF, so I got that going for me. :first:

Also, looking at that pic, guaranteed I could take a few of them, including Obama.

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

Oh good. Mike Tyson and Lebron leading the charge. 🤣

They couldn't beat you up because you'd come screaming out of the sky on your broom like a blitzkrieging Stuka and incapacitate them with a fusillade of diabolical incapacitating spells you got off Pinterest.

BAGINAMENTI!

🧙‍♀️⚡

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Sorry about the issues at the Sanc. 

Anything we can do to help? 

37 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

They couldn't beat you up because you'd come screaming out of the sky on your broom like a blitzkrieging Stuka and incapacitate them with a fusillade of diabolical incapacitating spells you got off Pinterest.

BAGINAMENTI!

🧙‍♀️⚡

I know right? All those trumpanzees looting the streets and burning businesses and throwing molotov cocktails and standing in streets for months to block traffic and harass citizens and whining about police. It's crazy how those hitleresque trumptards are trying to ruin our democracy. 

My God these fascists are evil. Racists!!!!!!!!!!!

:first:

46 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

BAGINAMENTI!

🧙‍♀️⚡

You’re so goofy. 

16 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Go beat up some Antifa wimps!!!

Not my style. I don't pick on wimps. 

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I have several friends that claim “If you voted for Trump, you’re a white supremacist.”  I am guessing that it’s mostly selective, but anecdotally what I’ve seen/read/have friends tell me is that they truly believe if you voted for Trump you voted for white supremacy. 

So there do appear to be some people that think they are speaking for the entire left.  

It seems you need some different friends. I don’t really know anyone who follows the hardcore leftists, or what would be considered the AOC faction. And I certainly don’t think all Trump supporters are white supremacists.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Sorry about the issues at the Sanc. 

Anything we can do to help? 

Get used to having us here! :cheers:   💋

Just now, OldMaid said:

Get used to having us here! :cheers:   💋

Those focking trumpanzees!!! The evil racist, white supremacist trumptards ruining the economy last year. They destroyed California businesses, destroyed Portland, Seattle, Kenosha, Chicago, NYC, etc. Killed the economy. Damn them.

What can you say? Chumpanzees.

:first:

11 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Get used to having us here! :cheers:   💋

:cheers:

This pretty much sums up the last few weeks at the GC....