JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

16 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

the same weasels who promoted,  encourage and supported the summer or terror. One who will be sworn in as VP tomorrow.  

That was when the other guy was POTUS. 

NOW, it's time for unity. 

If you  #Resist  now its traitorous, seditious, unAmerican insurrection and can not be tolerated.  :nono:

Free speech, free elections. Or, no free speech or free elections. Pick a side. Kill them or they kill you. Said this would happen. Blasted as a lunatic but that's ok. Use to it being on combat missions. Told that almost daily but we all lived. We were good at killing.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't see why there is a need to compare the two but that seems to be the common response.

Do you see any hypocrisy by Dems over how they're reacting to Summer 2020 and Jan 6 2021?  How have Righties reacted to the two?

It was for the most part and there was very little push back from police.  There is video of security letting protesters in and even asking them politely to leave.  It definitely could have been very bad since there were pipe bombs found.  It was bad enough that a protester was shot and an officer was beaten though.  I don't see why there is a need to compare the two but that seems to be the common response.

Does this guy make any sense?

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Do you see any hypocrisy by Dems over how they're reacting to Summer 2020 and Jan 6 2021?  How have Righties reacted to the two?

Anybody with a modicum of integrity has to acknowledge the obvious hypocrisy. 

Otherwise, they're hacks or morons or both. No other option. 

34 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yes. I’ve said numerous times here, the two sides are more similar than they realize.

I get ridiculed because I criticized the right on here but everyone fails to realize that humans tend to criticize that which we feel has great potential.

I don’t make comments on the left very often because I really don’t care about the left as much.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yes. I’ve said numerous times here, the two sides are more similar than they realize.

I get ridiculed because I criticized the right on here but everyone fails to realize that humans tend to criticize that which we feel has great potential.

I don’t make comments on the left very often because I really don’t care about the left as much.  

We either have fair audited elections and free speech or we do not. If you do not understand this then you are worthless and just a . 

Not any harder than that. Some us are not. We will fix it or die trying. Stand the back and shut the up if you do not give a which sound like you do not.

Think you deserve a righteous election. Well you do not. Have to fight for it otherwise you are .  But that is ok. Mock me, make fun of me, laugh  at me. You will be pissing in your pants begging for me when hits the fan.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'd like to take you out behind the gym........

10 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

We either have fair audited elections and free speech or we do not. If you do not understand this then you are worthless and just a . 

Not any harder than that. Some us are not. We will fix it or die trying. Stand the back and shut the up if you do not give a which sound like you do not.

Think you deserve a righteous election. Well you do not. Have to fight for it otherwise you are .  But that is ok. Mock me, make fun of me, laugh  at me. You will be pissing in your pants begging for me when hits the fan.

You just posted a load of crap larger than most infants could produce. Give me a focking break. 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

I'd like to take you out behind the gym........

I’m not homosexual, not that there’s anything wrong with that. Sorry to disappoint. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I super agree with this. Clownzo swagger apes have no idea how much their extremism has hurt the party. As divided as the party is now, there is little hope that it can win 2024, particularly if Clownzo forms a third party. Smart, level-headed Republicans should quickly distance themselves and go all in with a Senate impeachment conviction so he can't run. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Ehhhhhh

Sorry dude. I know you’re disappointed. You’ll figure it out eventually. Even Mac figured out his sexuality towards the end. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sorry dude. I know you’re disappointed. You’ll figure it out eventually. Even Mac figured out his sexuality towards the end. 

Kudos for the Always Sunny reference. 

26 minutes ago, DonS said:

Kudos for the Always Sunny reference. 

This guy is legit.

On 1/19/2021 at 9:03 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

How is letting 1.5M illegals at the southern border in less than 8 months similar to building a wall and havimg a remain in Mexico policy?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

How is letting 1.5M illegals at the southern border in less than 8 months similar to building a wall and havimg a remain in Mexico policy?

It's obvious you don't understand the comment.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's obvious you don't understand the comment.

You said the two sides are similar. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

You said the two sides are similar. :dunno:

They are.  There's more than one way to be similar.  For instance, they are both strongly biased and they both have a group of fringe, crazy people.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its funny in that article they still perpetuate the lie that 4 people died

How many deaths were there?  I know for sure there was the one lady who got shot.

23 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

that was the only one

Yep. This was right up there with 911 and the civil war.

Last year's summer of destruction was just a couple people exercizing their 1st amendment rights. 

They are.  There's more than one way to be similar.  For instance, they are both strongly biased and they both have a group of fringe, crazy people.

This guy. Got upset when he was referred to as “squishy” the other day. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy. Bit upset when he was referred to as “squishy” the other day. 

Find a new hobby

Pelosi regrouping after her FBI buttfocking. Starts working on her next plan after drinking a gallon of 190 grain alcohol.

7 hours ago, Reality said:

Did anyone sane really believe there was a grand conspiracy to attack the Capitol, which is all that article is saying?  Note that it also says “5%” of the protesters were “more closely organized” and that “cells of protesters...aimed to break into the Capitol”

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Did anyone sane really believe there was a grand conspiracy to attack the Capitol, which is all that article is saying?  Note that it also says “5%” of the protesters were “more closely organized” and that “cells of protesters...aimed to break into the Capitol”

Yes lots of people. They impeached a president in his last days in office over it? 

Jesus dude...

21 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yes lots of people. They impeached a president in his last days in office over it? 

Jesus dude...

Allegedly inciting a riot with some comments shortly before it happens is a helluva lot different than planning it out in advance, Jesus dude...

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Allegedly inciting a riot with some comments shortly before it happens is a helluva lot different than planning it out in advance, Jesus dude...

I forget what comments incited the "riot"? 

It must have been one hell of a comment. So yes I stand by my comments lots of democrats believe in a grand conspiracy to overthrow the government, rape AOC, and install trump as the supreme leader. They did all this with a bunch of yolks taking selfies.

To be fair to you. You did say "anyone sane" and clearly if a person voted for Biden or any democrat they are anything but sane. So I walk back my comment.

Once everybody just walked out and went home, any normal person immediately knows the term "Insurrection" does not apply.  

Do the terms "Stupidity" and "Ignorance" and "Unlawful"  apply in some if not most of those cases?  Yes.  Hell Yes. 

However there is a yooooge difference between the two.   

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Is this guy SHonuff? I go back and forth, it’s just that he seems dumber. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is this guy SHonuff? I go back and forth, it’s just that he seems dumber. 

I did not think so at first, but that was him playing middle of the road.  I'm pretty sure it is.  

I'd wager two weeks pay on it.