Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Scary Stories! Who Listens on Youtube ?

Me and the GF love going to bed to them! They are cool but got to make sure you get the true ones on Youtube. Kinda reminds me of Art Bell when he had Ghost to Ghost.

55 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Me and the GF love going to bed to them! They are cool but got to make sure you get the true ones on Youtube. Kinda reminds me of Art Bell when he had Ghost to Ghost.

Looooved Art Bell. I used to listen to him all the time when I lived in New Mexico. Seemed fitting being in that location. Memories of listening to his show on the radio late night is flooding back now. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Here is one from my hometown about the first and most prolific female serial killer in the US.  Some of the details are a bit off, but the gist of it is accurate. 

7 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Links?

20 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Looooved Art Bell. I used to listen to him all the time when I lived in New Mexico. Seemed fitting being in that location. Memories of listening to his show on the radio late night is flooding back now. :thumbsup:

I miss Art! Loved his open lines as well. Yea fitting for where you was at the time listening to him.

I have my own scary story now! About 5 after 2am my landline phone rang. Constant ring without a pause in between and that never happen before. wouldn't stop till I answered and no one on the line. Check caller Id and no number came up. Maybe it was the pizza delivery guy from last night. Weird how it rang that way.