Big Guy

The Republican Party ~ RIP

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

serious

Get a grip.

serious

• Haha 1

Get a hobby, both parties don’t care about you, they don’t care about about anyone except their buddies.

• Like 1

If history has taught me anything it’s that when one party loses an election they never, ever win again.

MAGA :( 

• Like 1

Just now, MDC said:

If history has taught me anything it’s that when one party loses an election they never, ever win again.

MAGA :( 

I still remember the 2006 mid-term elections where liberals everywhere CROWED when they crushed the GOP in house/senate/state races, declaring the end of the GOP and they would be a fringe party at best.  4 short years later they crushed the Democrats even harder.

So, yeah, I agree with you 100%!  :thumbsup:

The parties ain't going anywhere.  The pendulum swings back and forth and will continue to do so for both parties.

8 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Get a hobby, both parties don’t care about you, they don’t care about about anyone except their buddies.

That's why the only logical party affiliation is NPA.

Joe Biden is now the leader of the republican party.  He is now informing us what the GOP should stand for and how it should be.

29 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Joe Biden is now the leader of the republican party.  He is now informing us what the GOP should stand for and how it should be.

That dude is so clueless it's amazing. 

"It's all a big lie (unless you agree with me)".

• Like 1

To this day, Newt Gingrich brags about getting the hell evangelist into the GOP tent. That's when we really stopped being conservatives.

Carl Rove  and Rumsfeld getting us into the Iraq War. That again runs counter to us being conservatives.

With  Trump? They gave up on the party entirely. I can't wait to follow a true conservative party. But from what I've seen? I will never follow the Republican Party as it stands today.

• Like 2

They have to get their act together. Meanwhile the Dems have issues too. The corrupt corporate overlord insider faction and the despicable scum with no redeeming qualities whatsoever faction are poised to go at each other as well.

I still wonder if the power vacuum that is created by Trump going down gets filled by Putin.  Putin would logically be the next man up in terms of standing against western liberalism.  If the left takes out Trump successfully, suddenly a large majority of republicans begin to follow Putin.  Might happen.

• Confused 1