Mike Honcho

Twitter permanently suspends Trump's account, citing risk of 'further incitement of violence' – live

Just now, RLLD said:

Same.  These companies need to have a wakeup call, and maybe the gradual walking away will get their attention.....

I wish it wasn't gradual...And I'd be fine with them never recovering from it.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Same.  These companies need to have a wakeup call, and maybe the gradual walking away will get their attention.....

A have a feeling a lot of the people moving to MeWe are still going to be on Facebook.  Twitter and Facebook aren't going anywhere any time soon.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm really starting to like all these protests against social media.  I'm seeing more and more people posting how they are singing up for MeWe for political posting and only using Facebook for everything else.  It's going to be so much more enjoyable with Facebook being free of political memes now.

You understand that 95% of those protests against social media are Republicans, right?  The other 5% are probably Independents/moderate liberals.  It's just more division of the country.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You understand that 95% of those protests against social media are Republicans, right?  The other 5% are probably Independents/moderate liberals.  It's just more division of the country.

A lot of the friends I have on Facebook are conservatives that share mostly political memes.  The rest is fishing related.  My post was made jokingly, but it is nice not seeing as much political crap.

This pretty much sums up FB:

Click to see the top line which reads "Me, when my friends" 

Doesn’t Facebook and twitter have a blocking mechanism? Why do they have to tell people what to look at when there is already a method for that? Reminds me of the whiners here who go into political threads to complain about political threads. 

The fear was always state controlled media. Didn’t see media controlling the state coming. 

21 hours ago, edjr said:

Not banned on Youtube :banana:

....and now he's banned there.

The SCOTUS made it illegal for the president to block people on Twitter. Yet twitter can block POTUS?

46 minutes ago, Jetdoc said:

....and now he's banned there.

Rough week