Mike Honcho

Twitter permanently suspends Trump's account, citing risk of 'further incitement of violence' – live

He should just switch to his alt. account. The POTUS one. 

Whew.  Just as long as the Ayatollah can still tweet about genocide against Israel.   That's perfectly fine. :thumbsup:

Oh no. Not the honorary degree. Can he still put it on his resume for his next job? 

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Sickos cheering this. 

Laughing at this makes someone a sicko?  That’s the line for you?

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh no. Not the honorary degree. Can he still put it on his resume for his next job? 

I thought that one was hilarious. What good does that do?  Why even waste time doing it?

Hooray for censorship! WooHoo! U..S..S..R.  U..S..S..R !!! 

12 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Sickos cheering this. 

Hooray! Everybody else has to follow the Twitter rules, but they gave the racist-in-chief a pass for 3 years and 11 months. It’s about time they started enforcing their own rules.

2 minutes ago, joneo said:

Hooray for censorship! WooHoo! U..S..S..R.  U..S..S..R !!! 

Boo focking hoo 

20 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Nothing---twitter gave him the perma-suspension for going full Drobe.  :lol:

I thought maybe he said some more stupid stuff. 

This is just going to be more fuel for the fire.

• Like 1

Doesn’t bother me. The only Trump tweets I saw were ones posted on here, so won’t miss them. Business decision for Twitter.

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I thought maybe he said some more stupid stuff. 

That would be your job.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Doesn’t bother me. The only Trump tweets I saw were ones posted on here, soI won’t miss them. Business decision for Twitter.

Exactly. It’s a business decision. It’s not a violation of anyone’s rights. 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Exactly. It’s a business decision. It’s not a violation of anyone’s rights. 

So if they ban people by race that's going to simply be treated as a business decision by the public?

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So if they ban people by race that's going to simply be treated as a business decision by the public?

I know you’re smarter than this. Of course they can’t do that.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I know you’re smarter than this. Of course they can’t do that.

Why not? Posters aren't employees. Banning and/or censoring people for their their political comments and affiliations is the same thing as censoring people for any other reasons.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

🤣🤣🤣 It’s be more believable he he claimed he was a democrat. :ninja:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why not? Posters aren't employees. Banning and/or censoring people for their their political comments and affiliations is the same thing as censoring people for any other reasons.

They can ban people based on their terms of service, which they did. It’s illegal to ban people based on race. 

16 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If Trump had banned himself from Twitter 3 years and 11 months ago, he'd likely still be president. His Twitter idiocy did him far more harm than good.

Yep

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If Trump had banned himself from Twitter 3 years and 11 months ago, he'd likely still be president. His Twitter idiocy did him far more harm than good.

Certainly didn’t help, but I think it was chinavirus that did him in.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They can ban people based on their terms of service, which they did. It’s illegal to ban people based on race. 

Do in their terms of service they say they can ban people based on their political affiliations? What if their terms of service say "no darkies"? Or "no gays".

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What if? What if they ban people that have a 3rd nipple? What if Twitter employees burn down the Washington monument? What if Jesus comes back tomorrow but then tells us it was all a joke?

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Do in their terms of service they say they can ban people based on their political affiliations? What if their terms of service say "no darkies"? Or "no gays".

Wow, you really aren’t getting it. 

Just now, dogcows said:

What if? What if they ban people that have a 3rd nipple? What if Twitter employees burn down the Washington monument? What if Jesus comes back tomorrow but then tells us it was all a joke?

Twitter banning and censoring people based on their political.views is not a "what if" thing.

You are mentally incapable of most things in life I'm guessing.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wow, you really aren’t getting it. 

Pastry shop in new york refused to make a wedding cake for a gay wedding. . Liberals went nuts about it. They wanted that business shut down. And this is the kind of thing twitter is doing yet the libs are in support of it now.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Twitter banning and censoring people based on their political.views is not a "what if" thing.

You are mentally incapable of most things in life I'm guessing.

The question was what if they banned somebody based on their race, which is an absurd “what if” question.

Trump wasn’t banned for “political views” - what a load of 💩 that is. Whining from the right is so pathetic. He incited violence at the Capitol. Maybe you have seen the news lately? Grow up, toddlers. You lost a fracking election; the world isn’t ending. Storming the Capitol is EPIC stupidity but at the same time tells us who true traitors to America are. They will have plenty of time in federal prison to ruminate on things.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Pastry shop in new york refused to make a wedding cake for a gay wedding. Liberals went nuts but it's legal. And this is the kind of thing twitter is doing yet the libs are in support of it now.

It’s not the same thing.