Mike Honcho

Twitter permanently suspends Trump's account, citing risk of 'further incitement of violence' – live

12 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

You need a new word.  Clownzo is as worn out as butt jouster.  Study your thesaurus and come back later.  

Cuck is far more overused and tired.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Cuck is funny and you know it. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Trumpers got a problem with trolling now? :banana: 

Huh? TDS is scrambling your brain dude. Even for a 25+ year troll. 

Crazy.

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

He saved the day by kicking Clownzo to the curb.

Everything else is gravy at this point.

:banana:

Yep I love when that gang of thugs stops the guy from robbing me and then proceed to gang rape me

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

TDS is scrambling your brain dude.

Vaccine is coming Jan. 20!  :banana: 

23 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep I love when that gang of thugs stops the guy from robbing me and then proceed to gang rape me

Well, you do have a pretty mouf. :wub:

I don't care who did it, black white red blue gay straight liberal religious nut, it doesn't matter;

That was abhorrent. I need you to send Joker's who would lose their mind if somebody where to desecrate the flag. But it's okay to replace the flag at one of our most sacred governmental institutions with a trump flag? Fuk you.

I hope they burn all those guys to the ground. I see where guys are already losing their jobs. Far as I'm concerned fine.

God damn we look like one of those shitholecountries that Trump keeps talking about.

People kept asking what does Trump have to do before some of the nuts figure it out. Well, this might be it. Trump's biggest allies are running away from him at warp speed. Good. 

I sincerely hope he bears the distinction of being the first president to be impeached twice in office.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I don't care who did it, black white red blue gay straight liberal religious nut, it doesn't matter;

That was abhorrent. I need you to send Joker's who would lose their mind if somebody where to desecrate the flag. But it's okay to replace the flag at one of our most sacred governmental institutions with a trump flag? Fuk you.

I hope they burn all you guys to the ground. I see where guys are already losing their jobs. Far as I'm concerned fine.

God damn we look like one of those shitholecountries that Trump keeps talking about.

People kept asking what do we take for Trump to do before some of the nuts figure it out. Well, this might be it. Trump's biggest allies are running away from him at warp speed. Good. 

I sincerely hope he bears in the extinction of being the first president to be impeached twice in office.

You ok? Congress doesn’t  care about you. FYI. 

• Thanks 1

Time to get off all social media, not sure how anybody can support what is happening right now.

We're following Venezuela's exact path to destruction and idiots here are cheering it on.... Unreal.

• Thanks 3

Lot of things to be suck about.  one of the worst is that these cowards, after realizing that they weren't going to be greeted as patriotic liberators and in fact were committing active violent acts of sedition, suddenly oan and fox and  all the other losers decided to say no no no it was antifa that did all this! Except, these morons actually live stream their own sedition in real time. And every one of them so far has been  about as far from antifa as one could imagine.

I mean , if you're going to be a hero? Then own up to your actions right? Don't be a coward. Own your actions. But these of weasels are trying to slink off into the woodwork as fast as possible. Too bad there's such a thing as video and audio recordings.

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Lot of things to be suck about.  one of the worst is that these cowards, after realizing that they weren't going to be greeted as patriotic liberators and in fact were committing active violent acts of sedition, suddenly oan and fox and  all the other losers decided to say no no no it was antifa that did all this! Except, these morons actually live stream their own sedition in real time. And every one of them so far has been  about as far from antifa as one could imagine.

I mean , if you're going to be a hero? Then own up to your actions right? Don't be a coward. Own your actions. But these of weasels are trying to slink off into the woodwork as fast as possible. Too bad there's such a thing as video and audio recordings.

This is the twitter thread. The mostly peaceful trespassers at the capital thread is two down. 

Wiff, are you looking forward to getting back to work? I think Biden is the right guy to get this economy back up and roaring. I can’t wait!!!

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Yes, but Rusty’s always been a one trick pony.  He really knows how to run a word into the ground.  And clownzo wasn’t so great to being with.  

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Yes, but Rusty’s always been a one trick pony.  He really knows how to run a word into the ground.  And clownzo wasn’t so great to being with.  

But he is the only one using it. There are multiple folks using cuck and it is tired.

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

But he is the only one using it. There are multiple folks using cuck and it is tired.

They have BDS. Poor babies.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Vaccine is coming Jan. 20!  :banana: 

Won't work. 100% chance all who are infected by TDS will continue having it. It's like the mad cow disease you have. 🐮 

Keep up the trolling, we need people like you and rusty to keep reminding the smart people how dumb the left is. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Won't work. 100% chance all who are infected by TDS will continue having it. It's like the mad cow disease you have. 🐮 

Keep up the trolling, we need people like you and rusty to keep reminding the smart people how dumb the left is. :thumbsup:

Trumpanzees don’t need the vaccine. It is a hoax and went away on Election Day.

14 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

sure. :rolleyes:

Don't pay attention much? Sad. 

17 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I’m just looking forward to Biden taking care of it. Still not happy about the fact that he’s waiting until Inauguration Day to start saving all these American lives, but I guess that’s what career politicians do.

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’m just looking forward to Biden taking care of it. Still not happy about the fact that he’s waiting until Inauguration Day to start saving all these American lives, but I guess that’s what career politicians do.

Kind of hard to start when you don't have the power to do so. 

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Biden would have had it all taken care of if Trump hadn’t denied him access all of these weeks. 

:alsonotreally:

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Biden would have had it all taken care of if Trump hadn’t denied him access all of these weeks. 

:alsonotreally:

Truth

12 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Kind of hard to start when you don't have the power to do so. 

He was vp for 8 years but only wanted to create his cure for cancer until he was elected president. 47 years in politics. Done nothing. Need a video of his promise?

But now is the time he fixes it all even though Trump masterminded the light speed of the new vaccine. How did creepy joey and kameltoe do on their vaccine managment in the past? Hell, throw hussein in there too if you like. :lol:

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You’re tired.  Go to bed 

Just think of Twitter/Facebook as Christian bakeries, and Trump as a gay wedding cake.  Suddenly liberals will want to keep Trump on twitter forever.

15 hours ago, Gladiators said:

I didn’t know there were so many barriers. There has to be a way around them, but I assume it would be extremely expensive. I appreciate the info.

One hand always washes the other in Big Tech.

Not just Google, Facebook, and Twitter but hosting sites, payment platforms, even things like GoFundMe. 

15 hours ago, Gepetto said:

This banning of the President and multiple conservatives on Twitter and Facebook, and then Google and Apple banning (or planning to ban) Parler and Gab is just Proof Trump was write about big Tech controlling politically viewpoints of the Right.  And that Publisher that pulled the book deal for Hawley.  That's all focking Marxism/Communism.

Trump wasn't right about this. This has been years in the making and glaringly obvious the entire time. That Trump did nothing about it for four years is his biggest failing.

19 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They didn’t ban him for being conservative though. They banned him for violating their terms. 

The New York Post did not violate any terms and reported a factual story, but were censored solely to help Biden win the election.  So yes, they can lamely rationalize some of their behavior, but really they are full of and these actions are agenda driven. 

17 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Probably true.   Zuckerberg, Dorsey, who's the third?  Tom from myspace?

You never heard of google? You try too hard. 

11 hours ago, Reality said:

Time to get off all social media, not sure how anybody can support what is happening right now.

We're following Venezuela's exact path to destruction and idiots here are cheering it on.... Unreal.

We are witness to an amazing experiment where the govt successfully has dumbed down the USA by allowing the stupid to breed out of control and brainwashed some smart people. Now over 1/2 the population believes and goes along with whatever they say. 'smart' phones have sped the process in making the lower IQ people completely dependent on them. 

Working towards the book 1984.

I’ve been admittedly out of it with my FIL passing away a few days ago.  What exactly did Trump say to direct people to storm the Capitol, take pictures of themselves sitting in Pelosi’s chair, then leave?  @wiffleball keeps saying he chickened out, of what?  :dunno: 

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I’ve been admittedly out of it with my FIL passing away a few days ago.  What exactly did Trump say to direct people to storm the Capitol, take pictures of themselves sitting in Pelosi’s chair, then leave?  @wiffleball keeps saying he chickened out, of what?  :dunno: 

Nothing. More MSM lies. Just his usual stuff about the election being rigged which translates into "incite violence" in the media bubble where everything is on the up-and-up, how dare he question this totally perfectly run, un-rigged, and non-controversial election.

Condolences on your FIL, rough times in the jerryskids world right now.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Nothing. More lies. Just his usual stuff about the election being rigged which translates into "incite violence" in the media bubble where everything is on the up-and-up, how dare he question this totally perfectly run, un-rigged, and non-controversial election.

Condolences on your FIL, rough times in the jerryskids world right now.

Thanks.  Yeah, I was looking forward to 2021, so far not much better.  It was his time though; he was failing and had recently started on hospice.  He looked good a week ago on a Zoom call though, so I didn’t expect it that soon.

Anyway, I know Trump encouraged people to go to the Capitol and protest.  I’m still wondering about the incitement to commit sedition etc. though.  :dunno: 

On 1/8/2021 at 6:08 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

Boo focking hoo 

I see you're a big fan of communism.  

18 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Or finish a sentence with two periods.

Wow. nice slam slugger. Boy howdy...you showed him!!!

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

"We're going to March right down the street any Street, this looks like a nice one, we're going to March right down the street to the capital and I'll be there with you! And we're going to walk together and I'll be there with you! And we're going to..."