Mike Isles

***Happy Football Day Wild Card Weekend Edition ***

Wow, what a game!

Congrats Bills!

54 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Injuries impacting rams, but Goff, Kupp, Akers are playing.

covid is hurting cle.  Still have a lot of talent. 

Thought I heard that Goff was starting earlier.. must have just been cleared to play

28 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Wow, what a game!

Congrats Bills!

That was insane. Pascal play was clearly a fumble. Don’t matter. Bills won anyway. Just made the ending more intense 

I was at 220/130 there for a while, wow what a game. Nice to get the playoff victory monkey off the back. Allen was solid just like all year. Defense has a LOT of sh1t to clean up before next week.

36 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

That was insane. Pascal play was clearly a fumble. Don’t matter. Bills won anyway. Just made the ending more intense 

Glad that missed call didn't impact the outcome. 

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

While pulling for buff, I thought those sideline catches were out

The one definitely was

11 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

The POS Iggles for the “Toilet Bowl”

I admit I like the current strut of the Eagles.  Talented people do what they think is correct even if people criticize them.  Lately the Eagles hired John Dorsey, who is an extremely talented guy but heavily criticized unfairly.  Then they throw the Redskins game, which helps their future and draws heavy criticism.  They are starting to act like winners, taking action, taking the heat and not bowing to peer pressure.

16 hours ago, dain11279 said:

I was at 220/130 there for a while, wow what a game. Nice to get the playoff victory monkey off the back. Allen was solid just like all year. Defense has a LOT of sh1t to clean up before next week.

We must have watched a different game. Allen should be thanking Frank Reich for choking and making some of the worst decisions ever.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, edjr said:

We must have watched a different game. Allen should be thanking Frank Reich for choking and making some of the worst decisions ever.

I think you watched a different game. Yeah Bills were helped by Reich's decision making, but it was Buffalo's defense that was the issue not Allen. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30681007/buffalo-bills-hold-indianapolis-colts-first-playoff-win-1995

Allen, 24, improved significantly from his first playoff game last season, completing 26 of 35 passes for 324 yards and two touchdowns, adding 54 yards and another score on the ground. He became the youngest player in NFL history to throw for 300 yards and complete 70% of his passes in a playoff game, per ESPN Stats & Information research.

Perhaps we have different definitions of what a solid performance looks like? :dunno:

22 minutes ago, DonS said:

I think you watched a different game. Yeah Bills were helped by Reich's decision making, but it was Buffalo's defense that was the issue not Allen. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30681007/buffalo-bills-hold-indianapolis-colts-first-playoff-win-1995

Perhaps we have different definitions of what a solid performance looks like? :dunno:

It’s just another case of people swing what they want to see. As if it’s impossible that Allen can play well and Reich can suck. Which is what happened. I don’t know why Edjr still watches or talks about sports at all. The only player he ever has anything good to say about is Barry Bonds.  And even that comes from a place of loathing.  He doesn’t seem to enjoy sports at all. 

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

rumor is that the eagles may trade doug pederson to the jets.

I covered that possibility last week. 

19 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

I guarantee it made more than a few money line bettors a year older.

34 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

rumor is that the eagles may trade doug pederson to the jets.

On the moon. Even before Gase was fired it was discussed- Joe Douglas connection 

12 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I admit I like the current strut of the Eagles.  Talented people do what they think is correct even if people criticize them.  Lately the Eagles hired John Dorsey, who is an extremely talented guy but heavily criticized unfairly.  Then they throw the Redskins game, which helps their future and draws heavy criticism.  They are starting to act like winners, taking action, taking the heat and not bowing to peer pressure.

Dumbest post you ever posted. What formula did you use to see that tanking the game was taking action and not cheating. Even the players and former Iggle players were disgusted 

1 hour ago, Mike Isles said:

Dumbest post you ever posted. What formula did you use to see that tanking the game was taking action and not cheating. Even the players and former Iggle players were disgusted 

The media has been practically endorsing the notion of tanking for better draft picks.  Hell they were basically criticizing the Jets for winning 2 games, asking if it was worth it.  Suddenly the Eagles try it and everyone loses their minds.  No one ever said pulling the QB was "the red line" beforehand.  So I wonder if this is overblown by the press to draw eyeballs.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The media has been practically endorsing the notion of tanking for better draft picks. 

So I wonder if this is overblown by the press to draw eyeballs.

So which is it ? Endorsing or overblown ?

Come on man. 

1 hour ago, Mike Isles said:

I hope Pederson becomes Jets head coach. Bring more laughter to NY sports scene. 

It would be a classic Jets move. The guy has shown he went on a fortunate run, not much else. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It would be a classic Jets move. The guy has shown he went on a fortunate run, not much else. 

Jets being the Jets. It’s a thing. 

Lamar Jackson is a POS. Runs off the field without congratulating anyone - team or opponents and comes back only to interview ??? POS Nigga. Screw him. 

6 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

Lamar Jackson is a POS. Runs off the field without congratulating anyone - team or opponents and comes back only to interview ??? POS Nigga. Screw him. 

:o