Sign in to follow this  
Bier Meister

Bucs @ WFT

Shame to waste that good defense of wash

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Redskins have no back qb for the game

McClauren is just going to throw it on an angle and catch it downfield himself if anything happens. 

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

This Heinicke kid is doing a surprisingly decent job. 

I have never seen a white guy scramble like this then hit the Jets. Not even Steve Young. 

Surprisingly good game. Football fans should be thanking Philly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

TB def is hot garbage. One and done 

If the Bears win, Tampa is at home next round! :o  If the Bears and Rams win their next game, Tampa is at home the rest of the playoffs.

Today decided the Browns playoff path.  If the Browns beat the steelers, they go to Kansas City.  Also,if the Saints win, they play at home vs Tampa.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

Today decided the Browns playoff path.  If the Browns beat the steelers, they go to Kansas City.

Dead in the water either way.

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Bears aren't winning that game but maybe the spread.

There's been a lot of questions around Drew Brees and if he still can go.  Possibly on the verge of retirement here.  The Bears defense might really make it hard on him.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Bears aren't winning that game but maybe the spread.

Saints sack leader is out. No home field advantage. I'm taking the Bears 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Saints sack leader is out. No home field advantage. I'm taking the Bears 

Saints are getting Kamara and Michael Thomas back.  But losing the sack leader could be a bigger issue.

54 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Saints are getting Kamara and Michael Thomas back.  But losing the sack leader could be a bigger issue.

Heck that is enough to crush them. Didn't know they are getting Thomas back and game over.

14 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Heck that is enough to crush them. Didn't know they are getting Thomas back and game over.

Saints seem to lose playoff games because they can't stop the other team more than having a problem scoring themselves.  So here they are in another playoff game and their top sack guy is out.  Don't like it at all.

43 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Saints seem to lose playoff games because they can't stop the other team more than having a problem scoring themselves.  So here they are in another playoff game and their top sack guy is out.  Don't like it at all.

You are over thinking it and Bears are not that good and one and done. They are probably just happy to be there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

You are over thinking it and Bears are not that good and one and done. They are probably just happy to be there.

Maybe I am!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MDC said:

Surprisingly good game. Football fans should be thanking Philly.

Still crying?? Nobody will remember this game. Everyone will remember the Eagles showing no class or respect for the game. 

12 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

There's been a lot of questions around Drew Brees and if he still can go.  Possibly on the verge of retirement here.  The Bears defense might really make it hard on him.

I agree that Brees is showing his age.  But the Bears defense is overrated and missing Roquan Smith is a fairly big blow.  

Saints in the dome I think score more than 30.  

11 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

All depends if they get up early or not.  Mitch is ok when he makes 1 read and takes what the defense gives while using his legs some.  He sucks when he tries to make a play or improvise.  The lack of crowd really hurts a team like NO tho.

I want TB to make a run but the TB D was wretched. NO will trounce them

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Giants would have lost by 3 scores.

You’re welcome. :thumbsup: 

This guy, still crying. Everyone has moved on. The Eagles have to live with what they did.