Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Rams at Seahawks: Saturday Afternoon Football Discussion

Inactives

Rams: QB Blake Bortles, C Brian Allen, OT Tremayne Anchrum, WR Trishton Jackson, TE Brycen Hopkins

Seahawks: RB Rashaad Penny, RB DeeJay Dallas, TE Luke Willson, TE Colby Parkinson, CB Linden Stephens, OT Chad Wheeler

Just Carson and Hyde at RB.

So I take it Goff is playing

He is now.  Man, I wanted to take that under 42.5 for the game given that Wolford was starting and I knew the Rams defense was going to be fired up knowing they need to save the day, but I chickened out.

12 minutes ago, nobody said:

He is now.  Man, I wanted to take that under 42.5 for the game given that Wolford was starting and I new the Rams defense was going to be fired up knowing they need to save the day, but I chickened out.

They just got a pick 6!

I think they're the only defense that is really capable of leading their team deep in the playoffs

I know the Rams have a great defense, but I’m still surprised Seattle is having this much trouble.  They look anemic.

Great throw by Russ.  I thought that was going to get picked when he threw it 

Someone screwed up on challenging that Akers catch saying Goff was beyond the LOS.  Even in real time he was obvious he was well behind it.

30 minutes ago, nobody said:

He is now.  Man, I wanted to take that under 42.5 for the game given that Wolford was starting and I knew the Rams defense was going to be fired up knowing they need to save the day, but I chickened out.

Thank god I chickened out and didn’t bet under 42.5

If Seattle can’t get this into FG range or at least look a little frisky on offense with 2 minutes left in the half, That’ll be a bad sign.  They’ll need the Rams defense to get complacent in the 2nd half.

And they go 3 and out.  They better make some great half time adjustments

That punt was sick.  It was like 60 yards and just made a right turn out of bounds.

As a saints fan, I would like to see the Rams win this.  I’d rather the Saints get TB in the dome than the Seahawks.  Those NFC west teams always seem to make life hard on the Saints in the playoffs.

LOL at calling that a fumble while Akers is sitting on the ground when they pull it out.

If you think abut it, the Seahawks got a TD on a broken play/scramble drill where the Rams just lost DK Metcalf while Russell ran for his life.  Then they had a 50 yard field goal.  Every inch is just a fight.

Cam Akers is playing great

On another 3 points on a 3 and out thanks to the big kick return to start the half.  Seattle better figure out how to move the ball if they want to win this game.

I wonder what the Rams are going to do if they hold on and if Wolford's injury isn't serious.  Do they go back to Wolford or do they stick with Goff and give him a quick hook?