Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Updated: Deshaun Watson Drama

Lamborghini

Yeah but he’ll need room to lay down in the back of the vehicle 

Let’s keep the victims in mind.  I believe them 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s keep the victims in mind.  I believe them 

I also believe that some masseuses were propositioned by an NFL QB.  Those girls are survivors, one and all.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

I also believe that some masseuses were propositioned by an NFL QB.  Those girls are survivors, one and all.

Good enough for a Supreme Court nominee, good enough for an NFL player. And much more likely. 

16 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I have been propositioned by women. Am I a survivor?

So what's the chance this guy sees the field this year? In a dynasty league I have him and Stafford left as my only QBs that are starters where we can start 2 QBs. I had Rivers but he went bye bye. I have no first round pick this year for the rookie draft. I had the most wins in the league last year but I may just be going through the motions this year with the hopes for a #1 pick next year. :(

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So what's the chance this guy sees the field this year? In a dynasty league I have him and Stafford left as my only QBs that are starters where we can start 2 QBs. I had Rivers but he went bye bye. I have no first round pick this year for the rookie draft. I had the most wins in the league last year but I may just be going through the motions this year with the hopes for a #1 pick next year. :(

Lol I bet you have unicorn 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Potentially.  If the propositions were unwanted enough, aggressive enough, and/or persistent enough, they could be considered sexually assaultive in some jurisdictions.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

So what's the chance this guy sees the field this year? In a dynasty league I have him and Stafford left as my only QBs that are starters where we can start 2 QBs. I had Rivers but he went bye bye. I have no first round pick this year for the rookie draft. I had the most wins in the league last year but I may just be going through the motions this year with the hopes for a #1 pick next year. 

Whether Watson sees the field or not, this sounds like a definite area of weakness for you--and this year is a bumper crop for QBs.  I suggest you do what you have to do to get yourself in a position to obtain one of them before or after the draft, no matter what.  It will cost you less than trading for a currently elite QB, but give you a good shot at having one of the elite QBs of the future.

(And it will probably cost you less to obtain a qualifying draft pick before the draft than it will cost you to pry a rookie QB from the owner who wanted him, so tick tock.)

On 6/4/2021 at 9:38 AM, AxeElf said:

If there's no Watson, that's certainly the most likely scenario.

Totally fair comment.

I do think Watson may not play for a while.  I'd be surprised if the NFL lets him play while this gets sorted.   To that end, Tyrod may be the guy.

Considering the state of the team prior to massage gate, I cant see the team turning it around and finishing with a better record so they may be an early candidate for the #1 overall pick this next draft.

So his fate is in the hands of the police.

If every cop in Houston suddenly starts drafting Watson in the 14th, he'll play for sure.

• Haha 1

On 4/4/2021 at 11:41 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good enough for a Supreme Court nominee, good enough for an NFL player. And much more likely. 

Don't tell me you're one of those azz clowns that believes the Kavanaugh fairy tale? You need to stop watching CNN. Even the National Enquirer makes fun of them. 

10 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Is he cleared to place his hands under center?

He should be good. All the cases against him have been female. :lol:

:huh:

I'm ashamed I thought that was funny. :(

so Watson has been playing snaps at safety now?

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

so Watson has been playing snaps at safety now?

Texans playing Chess again, position versatility obviously enhances his trade value and there are a number of teams with a glaring need at safety

No Texans or Jets.  

Not this season. 

Will anyone really trade for him, especially at that price, with this stuff up in the air?

I dunno I feel like unless there is a resolution to this, if he gets traded it’s going to be for far less than they’re asking.

Keep on hearing that the Dolphins want him

That would be pretty huge for Fuller.  Still don't think he plays this year though.  And can't imagine any team paying that price--at least until they KNOW he's playing this year.  Sheesh.

Is anyone in 1QB leagues even drafting Watson at this point?

Nope, DND list. 

Agree if he’s on the Dolphins list , doesn’t say much about Tua.  

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

No lie I did a 50$ best ball 12tm and one of the teams drafted ONLY Watson at QB. I’m like bruh…

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2021 at 4:19 PM, jrokh said:

I play in a 7 man keeper league, and used my last pick to take him after he wasn’t protected.  Tannehill is my starter.  Figured it was low risk…if he doesn’t play I’ll just stash him at the bottom of my bench, and use him next year.  If he does play this year, I’m sitting on a top 5 QB.

I had thought earlier that he would play like nothing happened but I was dead wrong. They have Tyrod as their starter and Watson is just kind of there. Really strange. Also I hate calling these women “survivors”, cmon now people he made some massage girls fondle his junk, let’s please put real problems in the world into perspective here, he didn’t hurt anyone. 

24 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I had thought earlier that he would play like nothing happened but I was dead wrong. They have Tyrod as their starter and Watson is just kind of there. Really strange. Also I hate calling these women “survivors”, cmon now people he made some massage girls fondle his junk, let’s please put real problems in the world into perspective here, he didn’t hurt anyone. 

It sounds like he didn't even make them do that, he just talked some of them into it.

3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

I think we need to get the facts on this.

My understanding is that the massage girls he did this to are not the of the happy ending variety of massage girl.

generally if they are happy ending massage girls, the cops wouldnt be even wasting their time looking into the matter.

so if they are legit massage girls he is still in a lot of trouble.

dude is a creep.  no doubt about THAT.  

But maybe he needs to talk to some of his creepy friends so he can figure out the difference between a normal massage girl and a happy ending massage girl.    You pay the happy ending massage girl to do those nasty things he wants.

normal massage girls just give you a massage to take care of your injury or sore muscles and that's it.  No happy endings.