Jump to content
Bier Meister

Browns @ Steelers

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DonS said:

I was thinking the same thing.  I actually missed that play in superbowl as I was grabbing a wine cooler

Yea...We know ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Yea...We know ;)

Yep. You got me.  I had to wash your mom's stank poosay taste out of my mouf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DonS said:

Yep. You got me.  I had to wash your mom's stank poosay taste out of my mouf.

weak sauce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the eldest Browns fan...I can assure you...its NOT over!!  BTSD is strong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SUXBNME said:

weak sauce

Agreed.  I need to be better. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

As the eldest Browns fan...I can assure you...its NOT over!!  BTSD is strong

Browns are up by four scores.  3 TDs + the 2 point tries add up to 24.  Browns lead is 25.  That's very significant.

Even more significant is that the Browns are absolutely running at will.  Both Chubb and Hunt and just pushing defenders downfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Browns are up by four scores.  3 TDs + the 2 point tries add up to 24.  Browns lead is 25.  That's very significant.

Even more significant is that the Browns are absolutely running at will.  Both Chubb and Hunt and just pushing defenders downfield.

What is 28 minus 3? Asking for a friend in Atlanta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shorepatrol said:

Great. Browns abandon the run immediately with a big lead. :lol:

Yeah.  Dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Great. Browns abandon the run immediately with a big lead. :lol:

It always feels like the winning team in an NFL game takes the 3rd quarter off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

It always feels like the winning team in an NFL game takes the 3rd quarter off.

I expect a Pitt TD here and Mayfield coming out throwing a pick immediately 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

As the eldest Browns fan...I can assure you...its NOT over!!  BTSD is strong

How you feeling? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Great. Browns abandon the run immediately with a big lead. :lol:

WTF? NFL coaches outthink themselves every week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

WTF? NFL coaches outthink themselves every week 

Can't blame this on Stefanski (sp?) though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DonS said:

Can't blame this on Stefanski (sp?) though. 

How come? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I TOLD YOU!!! Seen it for years...Ben will set a record for completions in a game or something like that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come? 

He's not coaching due to covid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DonS said:

How you feeling? 

I'm immune to it...sad actually...we will go 3 and out...penalties ruin a good play and we kick again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DonS said:

He's not coaching due to covid

He has to be in communication . Just say “tell them to run the ball more”. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He has to be in communication . Just say “tell them to run the ball more”. 

They cant...tj coming from the back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He has to be in communication . Just say “tell them to run the ball more”. 

I think its seriously illegal for him to be in communication per NFL rules.  I don't know why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I'm immune to it...sad actually...we will go 3 and out...penalties ruin a good play and we kick again

I know that feeling all too well. :cry:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy shite. This is starting to feel very sad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He has to be in communication . Just say “tell them to run the ball more”. 

I read that he isn't allowed to communicate with them once the game starts.  He was allowed to make a pregame video or something but that's it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I'm immune to it...sad actually...we will go 3 and out...penalties ruin a good play and we kick again

Rofl....so predictable..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JustinCharge said:

I think its seriously illegal for him to be in communication per NFL rules.  I don't know why.

Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He has to be in communication . Just say “tell them to run the ball more”. 

It's too late. Momentum is with Pitt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

They cant...tj coming from the back

Too late now anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Strike said:

I read that he isn't allowed to communicate with them once the game starts.  He was allowed to make a pregame video or something but that's it.

I’m sure. But I’m also sure it’s not being adhered to. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m sure. But I’m also sure it’s not being adhered to. 

ROFLMAO.  Ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Cleveland is going to lose.

Called it a while ago...sad but true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×