Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Bears at Saints: Wildcard Weekend Discussion

Inactives

Bears: WR Darnell Mooney, CB Buster Skrine, CB Jaylon Johnson, ILB Roquan Smith, OL Lachavious Simmons, NT Daniel McCullers, OLB Trevis Gipson

Saints: DE Trey Hendrickson, RB Ty Montgomery, WRs Austin Carr, WR Juwan Johnson, OL Derrick Kelly, DL Malcolm Roach, CB Ken Crawley

1st time the stupid wildcat has a chance for a huge play and it goes right thru Wims hands.

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

1st time the stupid wildcat has a chance for a huge play and it goes right thru Wims hands.

There are double amputees with better hands than that. 

• Thanks 1

Refs always need to step in and make sure the saints get shìt on in these playoff games.

Would be great to see the Bears win this game on the road.  

Come on bears fans make some noise. N

Thanks. 

I wonder what Gardner-Johnson keeps telling these Bears receivers to get them so pissed.  Probably that he heard Trubisky is going to sign an extension.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

I wonder what Gardner-Johnson keeps telling these Bears receivers to get them so pissed.  Probably that he heard Trubisky is going to sign an extension.

"Trubisky would be all-pro if it wasn't for your incompetence"

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

"Trubisky would be all-pro if it wasn't for your incompetence"

LOL

These shows they're advertising for CBS.  I guess I'm supposed to believe Queen Latifah is some bad ass now.  At least she's overweight.  It's more believable she could beat up a dude than some 95 lb chick like Lucy Liu.

Stating the obvious here, but if the Saints put up points at the start of the 4th, I don't see how Chicago can catch up.  The only 3 points they've scored so far is because of the Taysom Hill fumble.

3rd and 7 at about the 35.  Just don't take a sack and a 5 yard gains gives you options.  Of course they get a false start to make the FG dicey.

Lil'Jordan Humphrey!!! Are the bears laying down here?  How the hell did he beat 4 guys for that 1st?

Saints had the ball at like the 50 yard line at the start of the 4th.  They're about to run off 5 minutes of game time finishing off this drive.

2nd and goal.  Saints take a timeout.  They've used 6 minutes to go 40 yards.  This is an absolute backbreaking drive.  

And Kamara scores.  Chicago needs to be in 4 down territory now down 18, and if they don't score, and if you're on that defense, you probably start trying to take chances because the offense isn't doing a damn thing.

Chicago punting is basically giving up.  You're down 3 scores.  The Saints are going to take at least 2 minutes off the clock even if you stop them for a 3 and out.  So you have what?  5 minutes to score 3 times?

Bears defense has no interest being on the field right now.  They probably know their offense isn't going to do anything anyway.

I guess bears defense is playing to just end their misery.  They should be letting the saints score with 3 minutes left just to get the ball back.

Brees talking shìt to the camera... "We were getting in"

That'll be funny if they overturn this.

Please put us Bears fans out of our misery and assassinate Virginia McKasky so that her brainless sons can't screw this franchise up any more

15 hours ago, nobody said:

Was wondering the same thing. Must be nasty.