Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Trump National course stripped of 2022 US PGA Championship

I don’t know why leftists keep bringing up Kaepernick and it comes to this stuff. Not many people said he didn’t have a right to say his peace. It was where and when he was saying it that was the problem. Put it to rest, it’s not relevant. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know why leftists keep bringing up Kaepernick and it comes to this stuff. Not many people said he didn’t have a right to say his peace. It was where and when he was saying it that was the problem. Put it to rest, it’s not relevant. 

Jesus was crucified. MLK was murdered.  Kaep was told to take his 70 million and retire because he sucked at his job.  Which one is the libs favorite martyr?  

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because we exercised our right to speak our mind about him, and we did not simply fall in line.   Only complete submission to the party is acceptable now.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I read more about the story and saw Trump's response.  It wouldn't surprise me if he sues.  You're still crybabies and complain a lot.

Better than you pedophile supporting terrorist dirtbags burning up my country with your gas bombs, autonomous areas, BLM, Antifa, etc etc etc. 

4 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Better than you pedophile supporting terrorist dirtbags burning up my country with your gas bombs, autonomous areas, BLM, Antifa, etc etc etc. 

Me?  I didn't vote for Biden.  I don't support BLM or Antifa.  Everything you said there does not describe me or what I stand for.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Me?  I didn't vote for Biden.  I don't support BLM or Antifa.  Everything you said there does not describe me or what I stand for.

Well good. I didn't think so up til now....but... then understand why some of us might be upset with the liberals tech companies trying to wash the right under the carpet.  

These tech companies act like "they are the vast majority.  They seem to not acknowledge that the right leaners were about 50% of the vote.

But interestingly, the right is NOT EVEN close to 50% of the 'voice' online. Its because they liberal media is squashing it.   If someone denies it, they are a line-toeing pissbag. 

6 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Well good. I didn't think so up til now....but... then understand why some of us might be upset with the liberals tech companies trying to wash the right under the carpet.  

These tech companies act like "they are the vast majority.  They seem to not acknowledge that the right leaners were about 50% of the vote.

But interestingly, the right is NOT EVEN close to 50% of the 'voice' online. Its because they liberal media is squashing it.   If someone denies it, they are a line-toeing pissbag. 

I've already given my opinion on the tech companies.  I don't have a problem with Facebook and Twitter banning certain accounts but I do not like what Amazon did.  I think that's going too far.

5 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I've already given my opinion on the tech companies.  I don't have a problem with Facebook and Twitter banning certain accounts but I do not like what Amazon did.  I think that's going too far.

We are really left with two possibilities, they are either evil or stupid....those are the only two possible options for AWS making such a move 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

We are really left with two possibilities, they are either evil or stupid....those are the only two possible options for AWS making such a move 

It does seem that way. From a business perspective it doesn’t make much sense to me. I know everyone her thinks I’m some kind of liberal but I would never do anything like this if I ran these companies. Even with my strong dislike of Trump, I wouldn’t have banned him. 

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can't whine about restricted speech on one platform and free speech on another. You know this. 

11 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You can't whine about restricted speech on one platform and free speech on another. You know this. 

Yes I can complain. And plenty of people did and stopped watching. And it’s not his platform, you dig?