Sign in to follow this  
edjr

NFL divisional round gamblin' - Who you got?

I have to admit, just like the playoffs are better in baseball with the Yankees in them, hate them or love them, the nfl playoffs are better with the Pats in them. Love them or hate them. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have to admit, just like the playoffs are better in baseball with the Yankees in them, hate them or love them, the nfl playoffs are better with the Pats in them. Love them or hate them. 

Well Brady is still in the mix so there's that. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

meh, I don't know. Brady was more hated than BB, no?  I bet most patriot h8ers that aren't bucs fans, want them to lose.

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Well Brady is still in the mix so there's that. 

So many Pats playoff games were decided late over the years. They rarely blew anyone out. They provided great game drama. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

meh, I don't know. Brady was more hated than BB, no?  I bet most patriot h8ers that aren't bucs fans, want them to lose.

:wave:

Equal opportunity dislike for both BB and Brady, though I do recognize their talent. And, yes, as a Bills fan part of that is jealousy. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I don’t. I hate Brees. Never liked him, thought he was a phony even before he gave into the racist mob that came after him. I don’t think quarterbacks should be the ones doing the pre-game ritual. Let the guys who fight it out in the trenches do that. Glory hog. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They will be 4th in the division next season so you'll get over this real quick. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t. I hate Brees. Never liked him, thought he was a phony even before he gave into the racist mob that came after him. I don’t think quarterbacks should be the ones doing the pre-game ritual. Let the guys who fight it out in the trenches do that. Glory hog. 

I think his scar is fake too. Like Putin

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yep. It sucks not having a team to root against.

Who wants to go head to head vs spread for this weekends games?  $25 pp

pick all 4 teams vs the spread and pick your lock (as a tie breaker)  and 2nd lock (for 2nd tie breaker)  if still a tie, fist fight