Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Where will these NFL QBs be week 1 2021?

20+ QBs with questionable futures.  What roster will they be on week 1 of the 2021 NFL season, or retired or out of the NFL?

Tua Tagovaiola
Cam Newton - PATRIOTS
Sam Darnold
Dak Prescott - COWBOYS
Carson Wentz - COLTS
Dwayne Haskins - STEELERS
Ben Roethlisberger - STEELERS
Mitchell Trubisky
Matthew Stafford - RAMS
Deshaun Watson
Phillip Rivers - RETIRED
Matt Ryan
Drew Brees - RETIRED
Tom Brady - BUCCANEERS
Derek Carr
Jared Goff - LIONS
Jimmy Garoppolo
Trevor Lawrence
Justin Fields
Zach Wilson
Trey Lance
Mac Jones
Kyle Trask
Colin Kapernick
Andrew Luck
Aaron Rodgers
Ryan Fitzpatrick - WFT

Im unfamiliar and dont care to research some cap situations.

But gut feeling

Stafford to 9ers

Mac Jones to NE

15 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

24 QBs with questionable futures.  What roster will they be on week 1 of the 2021 NFL season, or retired or out of the NFL?

Tua Tagovaiola
Cam Newton
Sam Darnold
Dak Prescott
Carson Wentz
Dwayne Haskins
Ben Roethlisberger
Mitchell Trubisky
Matthew Stafford
Deshaun Watson
Phillip Rivers
Matt Ryan
Drew Brees
Tom Brady
Derek Carr
Jared Goff
Jimmy Garoppolo
Trevor Lawrence
Justin Fields
Zach Wilson
Trey Lance
Mac Jones
Kyle Trask
Colin Kapernick

Good question.  There could be a big shakeup next season.

Wrong bored 

whomever is where, you can rest assured they are overpaid

I'm more curious, as to where do these player stand politically?

Kaep - lefty 

Rivers - righty 

Brees - righty 

???

If the Bills were smart they would sell high on Allen. 

I have not researched any of this but I would think these three would stay put. 

Why would Brady leave TB?  I have to believe he will be back. 
Ben- Steelers
Tua still Miami for one more year at least.  I did not follow it too much but they invested heavily.  " Tagovailoa is coming off a rookie season where he went 6-3 with a 64.1% completion rate, 14 total touchdowns and five interceptions. "   Those are not bad numbers for a rookie mid-season replacement especially in Miami.

On 1/11/2021 at 1:59 PM, JustinCharge said:

Derek Carr

Hopefully anywhere but Las Vegas. And by hopefully I mean no chance since I have zero luck when it comes to the Raiders.

Sounds like Carson Wentz is about to get dealt.  Most likely to the Colts but some rumors of the Bears in there as well.

34 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Sounds like Carson Wentz is about to get dealt.  Most likely to the Colts but some rumors of the Bears in there as well.

Some nobody reported that the Eagles are asking for two firsts and a player, and da Bears are listening. That’s probably not true but it would be hilarious.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Some nobody reported that the Eagles are asking for two firsts and a player, and da Bears are listening. That’s probably not true but it would be hilarious.

I heard it was one first and a 3rd

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’ve never heard of this guy - it’s likely bull. Dealing two firsts for Wentz would be on brand for da Bears tho. 😂 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I've been hearing that Gruden is interested too, which would crack me up. To go from 9th rated Carr this year to Wentz who was terrible this year. 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ve never heard of this guy - it’s likely bull. Dealing two firsts for Wentz would be on brand for da Bears tho. 😂 

yah I pretty much heard it could basically be the Eagles being happy just getting a 1 (1)

could be like Trubisky and 1 for Wentz

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yah I pretty much heard it could basically be the Eagles being happy just getting a 1 (1)

could be like Trubisky and 1 for Wentz

Oof no thanks. 

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

Oof no thanks. 

the thing to keep in mind is that most of these execs are cowards who are trying not to get fired more than they are trying to win.  so if it becomes trendy to trade 1st round picks for QBs whom are already in the NFL, some of these will just follow the crowd without really thinking about how good or bad the QB is. next thing you know, someone trades two firsts for wentz.

Russell Wilson is a bit disgruntled by lack of dedication to protection (sacks taken)

On 2/6/2021 at 8:59 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I heard it was a pack of smokes, a half of a bean burrito and 1 2 dollar scratch off ticket. Someone will overpay. 

11 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

I heard it was a pack of smokes, a half of a bean burrito and 1 2 dollar scratch off ticket. Someone will overpay. 

They're including wiff?

Eagles reportedly have not received an offer of a 1st round pick for Wentz.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-eagles-yet-offered-first-215356548.html

Report: Eagles have yet to be offered a first-round pick for Carson Wentz

Mike Florio

Sat, February 13, 2021, 1:53 PM

The Eagles still want to trade quarterback Carson Wentz. Wentz still wants to be traded. That reality, coupled with Wentz’s Goff-ic contract, is keeping the Eagles from getting the kind of trade offer they’d like to receive.

Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Inquirer, in an article explaining the delay in the trade, writes that “league sources doubt [G.M. Howie] Roseman has been offered a first-round pick of any sort for Wentz, this year or in the future.” Recently, Eagles legend Ron Jaworski said that the Colts have offered a pair of second-round picks, with the possibility of an additional third- or fourth-round selection down the round.

On 2/6/2021 at 9:26 AM, Mike Honcho said:

I've been hearing that Gruden is interested too, which would crack me up. To go from 9th rated Carr this year to Wentz who was terrible this year. 

Carr is a loser. He had 100x the supporting cast that Wentz had this year.

That said, Gruden's name gets attached to every QB there is, so I doubt it means anything. Understandable though since he's never met a QB he didn't like.

Eagles can’t even get one first rounder for Glass Joe, never mind two.They don’t know what the hell their doing over there. Obvious that was the luckiest super bowl in history. 

On the radio last night (can't remember the station now), they reported that the Colts offered two second round picks for Wentz and that the Eagles turned it down as they want a first round pick.  Seems strange because you would think that the Eagles could accept the offer, then turn around and package those picks for a 1st (either this year or a future 1st)

16 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

On the radio last night (can't remember the station now), they reported that the Colts offered two second round picks for Wentz and that the Eagles turned it down as they want a first round pick.  Seems strange because you would think that the Eagles could accept the offer, then turn around and package those picks for a 1st (either this year or a future 1st)

Why would two late second rounders ever get a first? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would two late second rounders ever get a first? 

It has happened.  A team trades 2 second rounders in exchange for a 1st rounder the next year.  If a team thinks it will be in the super bowl, its a low first anyway.

On 2/13/2021 at 5:58 PM, JustinCharge said:

Eagles reportedly have not received an offer of a 1st round pick for Wentz.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-eagles-yet-offered-first-215356548.html

Report: Eagles have yet to be offered a first-round pick for Carson Wentz

Mike Florio

Sat, February 13, 2021, 1:53 PM

The Eagles still want to trade quarterback Carson Wentz. Wentz still wants to be traded. That reality, coupled with Wentz’s Goff-ic contract, is keeping the Eagles from getting the kind of trade offer they’d like to receive.

Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Inquirer, in an article explaining the delay in the trade, writes that “league sources doubt [G.M. Howie] Roseman has been offered a first-round pick of any sort for Wentz, this year or in the future.” Recently, Eagles legend Ron Jaworski said that the Colts have offered a pair of second-round picks, with the possibility of an additional third- or fourth-round selection down the round.

If anyone pays even a first rounder for wentz they are Al Davis stupid. Even 2 seconds would have to come with eating all his contract.