Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Black National Anthem...America's Hymn

More dividing from one side. It’s the only way they can win. Their policy ideas are that bad. 

I literally stopped at James Clyburn. But this is the stuff that will inundate us for at least 4 years.  Everything from songs to reparations.  

We'll then get to look forward to the songs for other minorities.  It's a slippery slope. 

After that we'll have to listen to La Bamba, Kung Fu Fighting, and a Village People song that can cover both Native Americans and the LGBT crowd. 

Where does it end??? 

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Stop with the black/white sh!t.  We're one focking nation you tools.

Hey, people voted Democrat.  This is what happens.  Gotta deal with it now.

24 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

The blanthem. Kinda like black twitter or Blitter. 

:lol: 

I used to work with 2 girls named Angela. One was black and one was white. Myself and this one coworker chick, when talking about either one of them, would refer to them as Blangela and Wangela. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I used to work with 2 girls named Angela. One was black and one was white. Myself and this one coworker chick, when talking about either one of them, would refer to them as Blangela and Wangela. :lol:

That’s better than Kizzy and Karen. 

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Under god, indivisible

54 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That is Blacist or Wacist. I can not figure out which. 

32 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

That is Blacist or Wacist. I can not figure out which. 

:lol: I'm starting to get Elmer Fudd stuck in my head now. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Get used to it, it’s only going to get worse.  It’s right out in the open.  EVERYTHING is about “identity”.

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

That went away starting with the hussein years in office. 

We need to write it.

Pimping hos over amber waves of grain

Oh Purple mountains..omg I lawwve purple!!  Matches my rainbow tatoo

How do you all find this stuff? Is it just a diversion from your own dreary lives or a way to deflect from the current whirlwind of chaos that is being caused by your kind that you feel the need to look somewhere, anywhere to black people to find a reason to vent your frustrations? 

You see white male conservative Trump supporters stomping the life out of a policeman and now you need to say that black people are trying to ruin things with their songs about hope!

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

How do you all find this stuff? Is it just a diversion from your own dreary lives or a way to deflect from the current whirlwind of chaos that is being caused by your kind that you feel the need to look somewhere, anywhere to black people to find a reason to vent your frustrations? 

You see white male conservative Trump supporters stomping the life out of a policeman and now you need to say that black people are trying to ruin things with their songs about hope!

Reported. 

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

You see white male conservative Trump supporters stomping the life out of a policeman and now you need to say that black people are trying to ruin things with their songs about hope

Current? Where were you all last year?

Amd "your kind"? A bit racist don't you think?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Current? Where were you all last year?

Amd "your kind"? A bit racist don't you think?

Conservative White Male Trump supporter is not racist, it's simply a description.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Conservative White Male Trump supporter is not racist, it's simply a description.

If I were to say "your kind" to you, you would flip your lid. And you say it about white people. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

If I were to say "your kind" to you, you would flip your lid. And you say it about white people. 

Here legs are whiter than anyone here. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I thought you were leaving? 

• Like 1