Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Terribly sad text I just received from Dr. Obeski

Kinda ironic.

The Patriots franchise and Drobs both hit their demise at the same time. :dunno:

• Haha 1

I sometimes wish I would be banned, that way I could just move over to the fishing/boating forums full time.

Most sites ban political talk in their off topic forums and because of that there is not near as much arguing or name calling.

Maybe it is a blessing in disguise.

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

I sometimes wish I would be banned, that way I could just move over to the fishing/boating forums full time.

Link?

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Link?

https://www.thehulltruth.com/

below is a good example of a thread

https://www.thehulltruth.com/dockside-chat/969335-funny-pic-thread-no-politics-goes-away.html

I also visit multiple other forums, but they are texas based and smaller. Thehulltruth currently has 3000 members online and is not a dieing forum like fftoday.

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Most sites ban political talk in their off topic forums and because of that there is not near as much arguing or name calling.

nomoregfiafp :banana: 

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

FBG doesn't allow political posting on their main board, unless it's left leaning.

That’s sad. That’s like the REAL death of Trumpism even more so than Trumps expulsion from office itself. Arguably more impactful countrywide, especially Singapore where his company would fly him first class.

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

Leaving the GC over this is pretty f@ggy. 

Coming from the rat who reported him.

I don't get why MDC gets such a bad wrap. One of the biggest trolls on FFT.  Like most of the posters here, but he is just better at it.

14 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

https://www.thehulltruth.com/

below is a good example of a thread

https://www.thehulltruth.com/dockside-chat/969335-funny-pic-thread-no-politics-goes-away.html

I also visit multiple other forums, but they are texas based and smaller. Thehulltruth currently has 3000 members online and is not a dieing forum like fftoday.

Some funny sh*t in that thread.....Until it turned into a political slapfest.........then it reminded me of this place.  :(

I thought perma banning was only for that liberal chat place. Wow. This is disheartening. I think MDC is a worthless piece of crap, but don't think it's right to perma ban anyone, even him, unless someone is threatening someone somehow. Because threatening someone in a chat room is just stupid even beyond MDC's tiny brain.

12 minutes ago, edjr said:

I don't get why MDC gets such a bad wrap. One of the biggest trolls on FFT.  Like most of the posters here, but he is just better at it.

Not better. Just more.  

29 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Well, it says on the main page this is the place to talk politics. Some of us came here for that. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I thought perma banning was only for that liberal chat place. Wow. This is disheartening. I think MDC is a worthless piece of crap, but don't think it's right to perma ban anyone unless someone is threatening someone somehow. Because threatening someone in a chat room is just stupid even beyond MDC's tiny brain.

Newbie has been banned more times than RnR dudes Pamela Anderson has slept with

Just now, edjr said:

I guess so. But didn't he post 18 hours a day saying the same thing in every thread over and over and over and over again? I don't think Drobeski did that in the least. In fact, of everyone on this site his posts were normally 5 words or less on average. Nothing offensive that I have ever really seen. 

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I thought perma banning was only for that liberal chat place.

You know better than that, Seafoam.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

You know better than that, Seafoam.

weird troll alert.....And drobeski got banned? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

weird troll alert.....And drobeski got banned? :dunno:

MDC can call people’s kids retards constantly and that’s ok. Helps when you’re a rat I guess. 

I’ve got to hand it to Drobs - he dished it out but he also could take it. More than I can say for some of his thin skinned whiny mourners.

• Haha 1

I bet the dude didn't spend half his time on this board ratting people out like certain rats here do.

fock this. 1 of maybe 3 people i can tolerate here.

did he at least win the thread that did him in? :(

Whatever Drobs said, the post probably got deleted.  In the thread that Worms started, Biff posted something about a black woman looking like a baboon.  Not sure who she was, but Peenie got really ticked off by that.  My guess is that's why she went on her most recent rant.  Anyway, she posted that she was going to report him.  Both Biff's and Peenies posts are gone at this point and I haven't seen Biff post anything since.

My guess is that's probably similar to what happened to Drobs.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I bet the dude didn't spend half his time on this board ratting people out like certain rats here do.

Like you did when gutter and I were goofing on you.

:rolleyes:

drobeski

Members

Follow member

See their activity

CONTENT COUNT

October 29, 1999

LAST VISITED

2 hours ago

:dunno:

54 minutes ago, edjr said:

That idiot should be banned the minute his new ID is discovered. Other than that tard, how the heck do you get banned here? 

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That idiot should be banned the minute his new ID is discovered. Other than that tard, how the heck do you get banned here? 

Ask a bunch of guys which chick is hotter. Gets you perma ban hammer 

There has to be more to this. He's been here for over two decades. One of the earliest members of this site. 

What? This is censorship beyond all that is reasonable!!!!

Did we find out what he said? He was never full on idiot, so something seems off with even a timeout.

2 hours ago, edjr said:

https://nomoregfiafp.boards.net/

:banana:

Curlynight is still posting there, alone. 

Every time I go there, which is a few times a year, I get sucked into reading 20 pages of her totally depressing life.  It makes GFs life look like he was James Bond.  

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Every time I go there, which is a few times a year, I get sucked into reading 20 pages of her totally depressing life.  It makes GFs life look like he was James Bond.  

I can't do it. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Maybe he was alerting you to a good deal on insurance.  :dunno:

when I 1st got the text, I am like WTF is he sending me insurance for? We dont text all that often.

• Haha 1