Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Terribly sad text I just received from Dr. Obeski

7 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

How come it reads "dr_obeski" and not "drobeski"?

That is the name of the photo. I saved to my work pc. I don't want anyone to know I know Trump jr.

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

I saved the photo to my work pc. I don't want anyone to know I know Trump jr.

I see. I thought he might have been messing with you, and it was really the dr_obeski handle that was banned. That handle doesn't come up in a member search, though.

Just now, Thornton Melon said:

I see. I thought he might have been messing with you, and it was really the dr_obeski handle that was banned. That handle doesn't come up in a member search, though.

it's legit. Although that would have been mean :mad:

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Like you did when gutter and I were goofing on you.

:rolleyes:

I got banned at the same time. Guess I turned myself in. I'm pretty sure it was you though.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I got banned at the same time. Guess I turned myself in. I'm pretty sure it was you though.

My reports fall on deaf ears. I report more posters before breakfast than most Geeks do all day.

Nothing ever happens.

:(

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Probably peenie

That would be my bet. 

This is horrible news. Whomever reported him, you suck! Of course, we won't know because only a coward would report Drobes. MDC is no coward. I would be shocked if it was him. That's really not his style. 

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

This is horrible news. Whomever reported him, you suck! Of course, we won't know because only a coward would report Drobes. MDC is no coward. I would be shocked if it was him. That's really not his style. 

+1

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

My reports fall on deaf ears. I report more posters before breakfast than most Geeks do all day.

Nothing ever happens.

:(

:ninja:

What's the big deal, he can just create another account, no?  I'll sell him Mrs Voltaire if he wants.  Or XGay...

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What's the big deal, he can just create another account, no?  I'll sell him Mrs Voltaire if he wants.  Or XGay...

Please bring back Mrs. Voltaire.

9 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Except he has reported. And admitted it. And he’s a complete coward. Got busted lying a few weeks ago about how he hasn’t played fantasy in so long.  Deleted the thread. 

6 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I would like to know for what. Some bannings are justified. 

I have to believe mike wouldn't ban someone with over two decades of membership without a good reason.

Then again Drobs was smart enough to not cross that line. This is a mystery for sure.

I don’t know of anything I’ve seen that would have gotten a ban. There was lot of posting of Twitter link videos with blatant misinformation from bunkered up religious right wing lunatics as “proof” of the fraud that didnt happen and was tossed out of court in historically embarrassing fashion. Or ditto for Covid misinformation and denial, but that’s just shooting the messenger, he wasn’t ever out of line himself much.

5 minutes ago, Secret Asian Man said:

Yay! We miss you rike Porkbutt miss seeing toes. You stay!

:first:

I just don't get the whole reporting thing. This used to be the place where guys could be guys. Cancel Culture has taken over. "I'm going to tell Dad!" It's very sad. 

1 minute ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Greatest Alias Evah! 

I always thought edsr was pretty good.

17 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Wrong.

I just don't get the whole reporting thing. This used to be the place where guys persons could be guys persons. Cancel Culture has taken over. "I'm going to tell Dad parental unit!" It's very sad. 

Corrected to use new Congressional guidelines. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Wrong.

Man, if I were MDC, I'd be worried about finding bunnies cooking on my stove!  :shocking:

4 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I just don't get the whole reporting thing. This used to be the place where guys could be guys. Cancel Culture has taken over. "I'm going to tell Dad!" It's very sad. 

Yeah we used to say lots of vile crap to each other back in the day.

My only guess is he posted a link to something political that triggered someone, like a conspiracy website or something.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Man, if I were MDC, I'd be worried about finding bunnies cooking on my stove!  :shocking:

I know there are some TDS people from the Sanctuary that have been coming here since I left, maybe it was one of them. 🕵️‍♂️

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

My only guess is he posted a link to something political that triggered someone, like a conspiracy website or something.

Because of this place(particularly Joneo) I learned where the website URL would popup before clicking it.

That's a good guess. Mike threatened me with a ban for some really tame stuff I was saying to someone. We were just fooling around. No one was angry. Things have changed a lot since then. 

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I know there are some TDS people from the Sanctuary that have been coming here since I left, maybe it was one of them. 🕵️‍♂️

You left the Sanctuary? Rusty too? Mind blown. 

You left the Sanctuary? Rusty too? Mind blown. 

Rusty left years ago, but I think he went back after I left, lol.  TK and I started another board but it's pretty lame, which is why I've been coming here.  Ideal situation I stop with this horse sh!t altogether.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Rusty left years ago, but I think he went back after I left, lol.  TK and I started another board but it's pretty lame, which is why I've been coming here.  Ideal situation I stop with this horse sh!t altogether.

Nah man. It's awesome to have both of you back. 

Nah man. It's awesome to have both of you back. 

Thanks.  The last few years at the Sanc it was really me, TK and Jonesy carrying the place.  Jonesy is living life and doesn't have time for message board shenanigans.  TK works alot now and when he's not working he's writing a novel.  I pretty much got nothing, so I seek attention from the internets by telling people to go fock themselves.

Thanks.  The last few years at the Sanc it was really me, TK and Jonesy carrying the place.  Jonesy is living life and doesn't have time for message board shenanigans.  TK works alot now and when he's not working he's writing a novel.  I pretty much got nothing, so I seek attention from the internets by telling people to go fock themselves.

The Sanctuary had a good run. Around what? 15 years? 

The Sanctuary had a good run. Around what? 15 years? 

Yeah probably longer.  There are still a handful of folks there but too many people have left and the ones that stayed became way too sensitive about crude jokes anymore.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Yeah probably longer.  There are still a handful of folks there but too many people have left and the ones that stayed became way too sensitive about crude jokes anymore.

The whole world is like that now it seems. Everyone is looking for something to be offended by. 

The whole world is like that now it seems. Everyone is looking for something to be offended by. 

Not me!!!!  And I resent the implication! :mad: