Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Terribly sad text I just received from Dr. Obeski

28 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

What happened to Shotsup?

He committed the ultimate sin of posting pictures of multiple "individuals that presented themselves as female" and encouraged us to indicate which ones we found most to least attractive. 

Apparently, breaking up the constant political threads with a little "what's your type" unofficial pole was too much for a low rent, lightly trafficked, fantasy football message bored to bear. 

8 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

@Mike FF Today

I understand people break the terms of services, but since everyone just comes back under new user names are you able to un-ban some of the long time users? I think there should be more leeway when it comes to suspensions instead of banning when talking about members who have been here 10-20+ years.

It is your board and I understand that you may want to handle these cases differently, but did not think it hurt to ask.

Free @shotsup - got a bad deal. Almost 20 years here and banned for posting NOT naked chicks !!

WTF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Strike said:

To be fair Shotsup came here and started a thread to get banned, and posted accordingly.

After being handed down an unwarranted time out. But yeah, he did express his displeasure in not so uncertain terms. 

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

Free @shotsup - got a bad deal. Almost 20 years here and banned for posting NOT naked chicks !!

WTF

@Mike FF Today

Mike Isles makes a good point, can you please unban both @shotsup and @drobeski

Can we get maybe a longer suspension for the long time posters, ie 3-6 months instead of a straight up banning. I am talking the people who have been here measured in decades and not years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

@Mike FF Today

Mike Isles makes a good point, can you please unban both @shotsup and @drobeski

Can we get maybe a longer suspension for the long time posters, ie 3-6 months instead of a straight up banning. I am talking the people who have been here measured in decades and not years.

This

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Free Drobeski!  ✊

Free Shotsup! ✊

✊

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He committed the ultimate sin of posting pictures of multiple "individuals that presented themselves as female" and encouraged us to indicate which ones we found most to least attractive. 

Apparently, breaking up the constant political threads with a little "what's your type" unofficial pole was too much for a low rent, lightly trafficked, fantasy football message bored to bear. 

Whoa.

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

After being handed down an unwarranted time out. But yeah, he did express his displeasure in not so uncertain terms. 

True he did. No doubt but the original “infraction” was lame. Still he and Drobs sounds like a tough ban for posters +15/20 years 

This place used to be a non-stop cavalcade of ball/bagina busting, good natured ribbing and hilariously tasteless humor. That's what made it fun. 

Then somebody found the report button and some 'mos have been using it ever since. 

Get rid of the report function. It's a cancer on this place. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

This place used to be a non-stop cavalcade of ball/bagina busting, good natured ribbing and hilariously tasteless humor. That's what made it fun. 

Then somebody found the report button and some 'mos have been using it ever since. 

This place became a political shithole before there were bannings. That is where it started.

• Like 2

Drobeski has been here forever. He's part of the foundation of this forum. This is shocking.

Also, MDC wouldn't have reported him. These two have been at odds forever, and MDC knows how things go around here, why would he shift gears now? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

SkiBum gets it

I think most of us do.   I think SuperMike is the only person who said he's ok with Drob being banned.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

I think most of us do.   I think SuperMike is the only person who said he's ok with Drob being banned.

I don’t like half of you guys, including you Strike. 😂 But that’s the cool thing of the Geek Club.  Or what was. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I don’t like half of you guys, including you Strike. lol 😂 But that’s the cool thing of the Geek Club.  Or what was. 

Look at the bright side. At least you got rusty now.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Look at the bright side. At least you got rusty now.

And Gutterboy.  That's like 1 and a half people.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

And Gutterboy.  That's like 1 and a half people.

Is that a new liberal sitcom? One and a Half Men?

The use of the word "men" in the title is the humor behind the comedy.

You can all fock off.  Also,  I've never been banned.  :(

6 hours ago, Strike said:

See?  That's NOT what I said.   I said I didn't like it, but I wouldn't miss him.

Ball bag

This place is headed the way of the US, and the righty posters here know exactly who are the type to turn people in. The TDS people are easy to spot. They can't help themselves. One of them is the culprit.

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

What is an RnR dude and how would someone become one?

rock and roll.  She is gross, dude.

Good grief. Go to work and take a day off the bored and there’s an eight page thread to wade through.

No one has a clue just WTF Drobs said to earn a permaban? We can’t keep loosing long time posters like this. This bored is the armpit of the interwebs, but it’s the one place we’re comfortable. I’ve been here longer than I care to admit but I keep coming back. Don’t know how I’d get through a bad day without reading your dumbass rethread ramblings. 

22 minutes ago, Old School said:

No one has a clue just WTF Drobs said to earn a permaban? 

:dunno:

I have never been banned here (somehow) and never had an alias here either...

Not that anyone cares, which is probably why I have survived...

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

This place is headed the way of the US, and the righty posters here know exactly who are the type to turn people in. The TDS people are easy to spot. They can't help themselves. One of them is the culprit.

Newbie disagrees 

12 hours ago, 5-Points said:

12 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Trumpism killed that forum vibe. It started when the cult was first gaining steam and politics was all relegated to a few rogue threads. Then the trio of mean girls showed up out of thin air, Mr Hand, Senator Rock and I forget the third, with Drobeski as a sort of leader for them. They made every thread into a right wing podium. Soon everyone’s persona was defined by their politics and it was downhill from there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Trumpism killed that forum vibe. It started when the cult was first gaining steam and politics was all relegated to a few rogue threads. Then the trio of mean girls showed up out of thin air, Mr Hand, Senator Rock and I forget the third, with Drobeski as a sort of leader for them. They made every thread into a right wing podium. Soon everyone’s persona was defined by their politics and it was downhill from there. 

Please just stop

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

tanatastic wins this thread.  just in time too, we need a new winner around here

1 hour ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

:dunno: 

:wub: