Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Taxpayer funded mouthpiece of the Left...

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

PBS fired him after this came to light. 

They wouldn't have if this wasn't recorded, and our institutions are littered with like-minded people.

Thats OK, Trumpy made him mad, so we have to understand whhhhyyyy he posted that, not hold him accountable, since he is targeting Republicans, and they are not with the dogma

Accountability is only for those on the conservative side....

Wait, Shonuff assured us that anything from project veritas and O’Keefe is a lie. They fired him over a lie? 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

They wouldn't have if this wasn't recorded, and our institutions are littered with like-minded people.

No sh*t.  They said they fired him due to the Project Veritas information.  News flash for you.  Our institutions are filled with filth from BOTH sides.  And good people too. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

PBS fired him after this came to light. 

That's not enough anymore. PBS is responsible for his actions and should be taken off the air.

5 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

These people are why I left corporate 

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

That's not enough anymore. PBS is responsible for his actions and should be taken off the air.

How many millions did the left add to the "covid" bill to give to public broadcadting?

$300,000,000

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

These people are why I left corporate 

That sounds like a good story if you don't mind sharing it.

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

That sounds like a good story if you don't mind sharing it.

I’m sure you know it already. Endless meetings on promoting wokeness and open vilification of anyone not spouting Dem talking points were a couple reasons. The final straw was getting an HR complaint filed against me because I referred to someone as her rather than they/them.

8 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

I’m sure you know it already. Endless meetings on promoting wokeness and open vilification of anyone not spouting Dem talking points were a couple reasons. The final straw was getting an HR complaint filed against me because I referred to someone as her rather than they/them.

No way. This is true? I never thought that shlt like that is actually practiced by anyone. Were you in some kind of marketing or something?

I just get a crap load of emails about diversity and inclusion where I work. All instantly deleted.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

No way. This is true? I never thought that shlt like that is actually practiced by anyone. Were you in some kind of marketing or something?

100% true. Also, someone wrote me up for witnessing me flipping off one of my buddies. Said it created a hostile work environment. Software companies in the Boston area.

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

100% true. Also, someone wrote me up for witnessing me flipping off one of my buddies. Said it created a hostile work environment. Software companies in the Boston area.

Wow. 

13 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

I work in a large consulting company, and some years back, a friend of mine on a project we were working wrote me an IM about one of the chicks on our team calling her a bltch. Problem was, he sent it to her instead of me. :lol: She instantly ran to our team lead about it and the team lead told her, "You are a bltch."  The chick shut up and went back to work. :lol:

26 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I just get a crap load of emails about diversity and inclusion where I work. All instantly deleted.

@DonS has a similar story. I remember advising him to wear a wig to work and call himself Donna.

So does @edjr

31 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Forget who you are the alias of?  I remember asking you to name the company.

I’m not an alias I’m a new poster I joined last year. This is is the only user name I’ve created here. Not comfortable naming them they are well know and one is now public. I’ve worked with some of the most racist, misogynistic, sociopathic and outright greedy people you’ll ever meet. All leftists. The only benefit is it afforded me the ability to start my own company. I just happened to do it during a pandemic.