Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Houston Rockets

I know a lot of people don't like the NBA, and my watching is pretty limited, but god the Rockets are a trainwreck.  Which couldn't have happened to a bigger pr*ck than Harden.  So fock 'em.

• Like 1

Sounds like Harden to the Nets. KD, Harden and Kyrie could be formidable if Kyrie doesn't go off the deep end.  

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Sounds like Harden to the Nets. KD, Harden and Kyrie could be formidable if Kyrie doesn't go off the deep end.  

Sounds like a stable collection of individuals.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Sounds like a stable collection of individuals.

KD isn't a problem.  The other 2 are wild cards. Gotta catch lightning in a bottle for it to work.  It's a long shot, but so was Rodman to the Bulls.

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

Houston is 3-6 against the spread....  Don't go Harden!

Maybe that could happen to the Nets?

Great scorer, sh!tty overall player.

Plus, he travels half the time on his step-back.

Kyrie is a malcontent.  I'm not a Lebron fan but every teammate of his I've heard talk about him has said he's a great teammate.  Except one who for some reason couldn't get along with Lebron.  Yep, that's Kyrie.  Then he goes to the Celtics, one of the two most storied franchises in NBA history, and wears out his welcome there.  Now he's with the Nets and isn't playing due to "personal reasons" that reportedly are some form of protest over the Capitol riots.  There's also a video of him at a birthday party maskless, potentially in violation of NBA Covid protocols.  Good job Kevin.  You traded Curry/Thomson for two total dooshbags.  Have fun!

38 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

KD isn't a problem.  The other 2 are wild cards. Gotta catch lightning in a bottle for it to work.  It's a long shot, but so was Rodman to the Bulls.

KD isn’t a problem but he’s a weirdo. They’d certainly be a talented team. I don’t like Kyrie and Harden much on the same team though. 

Houston is absolutely the worst sports town I’ve ever lived in.  Oilers leave, rockets are from San Diego, Astros threaten to leave unless they get a new park, Texans are a train wreck.  

2 hours ago, Mungwater said:

Houston is absolutely the worst sports town I’ve ever lived in.  Oilers leave, rockets are from San Diego, Astros threaten to leave unless they get a new park, Texans are a train wreck.  

I stuck with the Oilers thick and thin their entire stint there, only to get stabbed in the heart over and over.