Utilit99

AOC says she thought she might die during Capitol riot

Of course she did.  :cry: :lol:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-says-she-had-traumatic-encounter-during-capitol-riot-where-she-thought-she-might-die

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., said Tuesday that she thought she might die during a "traumatizing" close encounter amid the chaos of last week’s deadly breach of the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters. 

"I can tell you that I had a very close encounter where I thought I was going to die," she said during an Instagram Live. "And you have all of those thoughts where, at the end of your life…all of these thoughts come rushing to you. And that’s what happened to a lot of us on Wednesday and I did not think – I did not know if I was going to make it to the end of that day alive."

She said she didn't just mean it generally but in a "very, very specific sense."

The congresswoman gave no details, saying she wasn’t sure if she was allowed to completely discuss what happened for security reasons.

It wasn’t an exaggeration to say that "many, many members of the House were nearly assassinated," she told her followers.

"We were very lucky that things happened in certain minutes that allowed members to escape the House floor but many of us nearly and narrowly escaped death," she added. 

• Haha 1

LOL

1 minute ago, MDC said:

MAGAtards beat a cop to death.

Democrats have killed dozens of cops and caused billions of dollars in property damage in the name of George Floyd.  What is your point?  AOC is a drama queen cut from the same spoiled NY rich kid, retard cloth as Trump.

I bet she was a gasp. Ran right to her safe zone and rocked herself to sleep.

❄️

To me her fear seems rational.

Considering that she is the face of the lie that police are an issue, that she constantly suggests negative things about people who are white, and people were clearly being violent and aggressive.....and those people were not the ones she controlled in this instance.....she had every right to be afraid.

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Of course she did.  :cry: :lol:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-says-she-had-traumatic-encounter-during-capitol-riot-where-she-thought-she-might-die

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., said Tuesday that she thought she might die during a "traumatizing" close encounter amid the chaos of last week’s deadly breach of the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters. 

"I can tell you that I had a very close encounter where I thought I was going to die," she said during an Instagram Live. "And you have all of those thoughts where, at the end of your life…all of these thoughts come rushing to you. And that’s what happened to a lot of us on Wednesday and I did not think – I did not know if I was going to make it to the end of that day alive."

She said she didn't just mean it generally but in a "very, very specific sense."

The congresswoman gave no details, saying she wasn’t sure if she was allowed to completely discuss what happened for security reasons.

It wasn’t an exaggeration to say that "many, many members of the House were nearly assassinated," she told her followers.

"We were very lucky that things happened in certain minutes that allowed members to escape the House floor but many of us nearly and narrowly escaped death," she added. 

Well, she is an idiot... so, it's not unexpected for her to feel this way.

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Considering that she is the face of the lie that police are an issue, that she constantly suggests negative things about people who are white, and people were clearly being violent and aggressive.....and those people were not the ones she controlled in this instance.....she had every right to be afraid.

That's a good point.

32 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I agree to an extent. 

The fear of a group of people that wish to hurt you are inside your building is real. 

However, I think that her "very very specific sense" sounds like she had a gun to her head. Which we know she didn't. The house and senate escaped, were removed, etc. Everything could have been worse and maybe she needs to keep that in mind. 

This is the crap that happens when you say the things that she says, and expects everyone to just be like, "Oh, okay." 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

The fear of a group of people that wish to hurt you are inside your building is real. 

However, I think that her "very very specific sense" sounds like she had a gun to her head. Which we know she didn't. The house and senate escaped, were removed, etc. Everything could have been worse and maybe she needs to keep that in mind. 

If they never wished to hurt her and if everything was as bad as it was going to be, then your statements are wrong.   The probability is that this was a display, nothing more or less.  And a display by whom still hasn't been answered.  

You would think a girl from the Bronx would be a little tougher. Lol. Maybe if she actually was she wouldn’t have felt so scared. 

Sometimes I feel that way when I look over the side of a bridge. Then remember that I’m not dumb enough to climb over the safety rails.

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Capitol protest, not riot.

Mostly peaceful!!!!!

26 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

If they never wished to hurt her and if everything was as bad as it was going to be, then your statements are wrong.   The probability is that this was a display, nothing more or less.  And a display by whom still hasn't been answered.  

Of course, that's what I am saying. 

If they TRULY wished to hurt her, they would have. If they really wanted to destroy stuff, they wouldn't have bothered to take time for focking selfies and carrying shite around the WH. 

If they were after specific people, they would have tried harder to make that happen. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You would think a girl from the Bronx would be a little tougher. Lol. Maybe if she actually was she wouldn’t have felt so scared. 

I'm sure one of her fake nails fell off while she was running for her life.

By the time she has grand kids. The story will be told she had a gun to her head.

1 minute ago, Kopy said:

I'm sure one of her fake nails fell off while she was running for her life.

By the time she has grand kids. The story will be told she had a gun to her head.

Was she in the same room with the Republicans that refused to wear masks?  That was the plan all along!  Round up the Dems and then unleash the COVID.  Clever bastards. :shocking:

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

Was she in the same room with the Republicans that refused to wear masks?  That was the plan all along!  Round up the Dems and then unleash the COVID.  Clever bastards. :shocking:

I'd feel better farting in her face than breathing in her face.

30 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

David Hogg survived this as well

That young man just keeps dodging bullets.  Word is he also survived that plane crash in Indonesia.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I like the "many, many members of the House were nearly assassinated,"

Good grief.

This is how to exploit situations and people.

Remember, everything on the left is predicated on ones level of victimization, she cannot afford to allow this opportunity to pass, she has to demonstrate her level of victimization to keep the mob attuned to her

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I would agree with you but for the fact that AOC has lied repeatedly since being elected.  Fock her.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This is how to exploit situations and people.

Remember, everything on the left is predicated on ones level of victimization, she cannot afford to allow this opportunity to pass, she has to demonstrate her level of victimization to keep the mob attuned to her

One of the Dems, and I believe she is a member of the squad, tested positive for Covid after the incident and blamed Republicans for not wearing masks.  Then photo/video came out of her cowering with other Dems and not wearing a mask.  Focking hypocrites, all of 'em.

Biden got arrested for trying to go see Mandela in prison. 

Hillary was almost taken out in a sniper attack. 

Joe Biden never talked to Hunter about his business dealings. Never. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Joe Biden never talked to Hunter about his business dealings. Never. 

So proud of him, but not sure what for.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

One of the Dems, and I believe she is a member of the squad, tested positive for Covid after the incident and blamed Republicans for not wearing masks.  Then photo/video came out of her cowering with other Dems and not wearing a mask.  Focking hypocrites, all of 'em.

Of course, and I suspect that even among the congress at large, the "squad" probably lie more than others

Why doesn’t she name them? If she knows they are republicans , she must know who they are. Don’t they have contact tracing? 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Yeah, that was the fugly lady from Seattle.  PayPal/Payapal wherever. 

Just now, DonS said:

Yeah, that was the fugly lady from Seattle.  PayPal/Payapal wherever. 

Why do you keep voting for these crazies?  :P

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why doesn’t she name them? If she knows they are republicans , she must know who they are. Don’t they have contact tracing? 

Exactly.  I made that point in the other thread when reports of 2 other Dems claiming the same thing after they caught the Covid. 

Just now, Strike said:

Why do you keep voting for these crazies?  :P

Not me.  I can't vote for any alternatives anyways since I'm not in that district.  THANK FOCKING GOD.