Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Fast Food Worker Strike Friday

"Hey, I want to make as much as much as the other guy with an education and a job that actually take brains or skill to do, even though I'm a drop out doosh bag on meth and show up for work late or don't show up at all and you could train a retarded monkey to do my job"

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Most places near me are already paying $15. They still can't get enough people because the covid unemployment is still too good.

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Most places near me are already paying $15. They still can't get enough people because the covid unemployment is still too good.

Same.

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I know people that have been collecting for over 13 months.  keep getting extended and were getting an extra $600 at one point, extra 300 now.

Just now, edjr said:

I know people that have been collecting for over 13 months.  keep getting extended and were getting an extra $600 at one point, extra 300 now.

I got the $600 last weekend.  Saw it in my bank account.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You're unemployed?  Makes sense.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

You're unemployed?  Makes sense.

Nope.  I've never missed a day.  Still come into office.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Not stimulus. Extra unemployment.

You did just admit to making less than 75k, so there is that ;)

Nope.  I've never missed a day.  Still come into office.

Oh wait, the $600 was the stimulus payment I guess, right?  Did they send those out already?  What about the $2K?

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Not stimulus. Extra unemployment.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh wait, the $600 was the stimulus payment I guess, right?  Did they send those out already?  What about the $2K?

I went on to my bank app and it says "IRS TREAS 310 XXTAXEIP2" then shows $600.  I'm assuming that's the stimulus payment.  Haven't gotten anything like that since back in what, April?  May?  Whenever that was.  I'm single (not married).  My son is 25, so I don't think I qualify for the $2k.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes $600 PP stimulus are out, if you did DD you probably got it.   Right now if you're on unemployment you get an extra $300 per week.  No clue on the 2k, I am sure biden will turn into oprah when he takes office.  And you get free money and you get free money!

I went on to my bank app and it says "IRS TREAS 310 XXTAXEIP2" then shows $600.  I'm assuming that's the stimulus payment.  Haven't gotten anything like that since back in what, April?  May?  Whenever that was.

That is correct. You'll have to excuse Gutterboy, he doesn't know what it's like to live like a pleb

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

That is correct. You'll have to excuse Gutterboy, he doesn't know what it's like to live like a pleb

I got a portion the first payment but I won't qualify this one. :mad:

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I got a portion too this time.  If I file 2020 taxes and then they do another stimulus, I won't get it. I plan to wait till April to file

I miss fast food, I really do.....  just driving by places and that smell....so good...

But, it really is bad for you, and it really is over priced.

55 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yep. Same thing with me.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I miss fast food, I really do.....  just driving by places and that smell....so good...

I go to Chick-Fil-A almost exclusively.  On the occasion I will go to Arby's or Wendy's... but it's rare.  I can probably count on 1 hand how many times I go to them in a year, combined.  I haven't been to a McDonald's or Burger King in a decade.  Taco Bell and KFC are in the No Fly Zone from my standpoint.  I think it's been around 20 years since I've been to one.  I have no plans to ever go to one ever again.  That's pretty much all we have around here.  I think we have like one or two Popeye's.  I've never been to one.  Does Chipotle count?  I go there from time to time.  But anyway, I probably go to Chick-Fil-A about twice a month with Arby and Wendy's about twice a year.  Chipotle, like 5 or 6 times a year.  That's my fast food count.

Maybe once a month, I'll hit a subway. Probably once a year I'll hit a Wendy's, McDonald's, Burger King once each. KFC, 2 or 3 times a year.

So I'd say definitely less than 20 times a year, I'll hit a place.

I do go to dunkin donuts every Sunday though for a coffee.

CA is $13 if you have 26 or more people, $12 if you have less. 

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

CA is $13 if you have 26 or more people, $12 if you have less. 

I'm guessing a lot of employers have 25 employees then? 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'm guessing a lot of employers have 25 employees then? 

Fast food places might, and then the usual retail stores. All of those guys make minimum wage

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Man---you fockers post so much already, what's going to happen when you all have Friday off.  :shocking:

It will be the Great (French Fried) Potato Famine 2.0

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

99 c cheeseburger

A pound of Broccoli is 1.39

What's wrong with this picture you bunch of crapper busting fatties

Don’t care. I get the kids a happy meal now and then. I won’t be paying for the price increase sure to follow. 

We should start calling them freedom fries again

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t care. I get the kids a happy meal now and then. I won’t be paying for the price increase sure to follow. 

it's already outrageous. 6 bucks for a nuggie meal :mad:

Chic Fil A pays $15+/hr starting off. Of course, they are always clean, impeccable service, and good quality product. They earn their money. McDonalds? KFC? Wendy’s? Half the time I go there the workers are high and mess up the orders all the time 

Edit: oh I almost forgot, MCDONALDS ICE CREAM MACHINE IS ALWAYS BROKE TOO

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Chic Fil A pays $15+/hr starting off. Of course, they are always clean, impeccable service, and good quality product. They earn their money. McDonalds? KFC? Wendy’s? Half the time I go there the workers are high and mess up the orders all the time 

Edit: oh I almost forgot, MCDONALDS ICE CREAM MACHINE IS ALWAYS BROKE TOO

How does chik fil a find people who can speak clearly, delivery great customer service, and not behave like little sh!ts so often?

Heads up to that dude who's been eating a Big Mac every day for the last 25 years - better grab two on Thursday.  :ninja:

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

How does chik fil a find people who can speak clearly, delivery great customer service, and not behave like little sh!ts so often?

And be of all races and genders...

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Because people want to work for them. Sunday's off. Good values. The others will hire anything. "Can you hand a bag to someone?" "Maybe's." "You're hired."

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

They hire the employees based of most qualified, not based of which LGQBTXYZLMPQ letter they have.