Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

After Unused Vaccines Are Thrown in Trash, Cuomo Loosens Rules

First he jams contageous sick people into nursing homes and kills off countless people, now he has not yet used 66% of the vaccine doses NY was provided and they are expiring and becoming useless to even use because of his guidelines.

And the dems are worried about Trump questioning an election. Who pays the salaries of these politicians again?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/01/10/nyregion/new-york-vaccine-guidelines.amp.html

Across New York State, medical providers in recent weeks had the same story: They had been forced to throw out precious vaccine doses because of difficulties finding patients who matched precisely with the state’s strict vaccination guidelines — and the steep penalties they would face had they made a mistake.

Cuomo is an idiot, they should just give people the vaccine who want it with any surplus. Have people come in and at the end of the day when their precious healthcare workers line is gone they can give it to the public or the rich or whoever else.

what the heck were their requirements?

In my area they just opened it up to over 75 like a week ago and for the ones that were letting people make their own appointments all spots for a month were filled in 30 minutes

I don't understand these people, I really dont

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

what the heck were their requirements?

In my area they just opened it up to over 75 like a week ago and for the ones that were letting people make their own appointments all spots for a month were filled in 30 minutes

You have to kiss his ring before you get a vaccine.

You’re doing a heck of a job Brownie,  I mean Andy.