GutterBoy

BLM's turn at the Capitol

I absolutely unequivocally condemn this behavior without any qualifications or comparisons to other bad behavior.

Totally uncalled for and wrong. :thumbsdown: 

• Like 1

Good grief will these people just shut up and appreciate how great they have it in this country? They should see how green the grass is on the other side, I hear Russia and China are very tolerant places.

Man, I hope these retards keep it together......and if they cant, I have then entirely kill each other off...

• Thanks 1

It’s no good to them if they don’t get a reaction from the police.  

That gal is a covid risk shouting at the cops with her mask down!!!!!

Oops, my bad, Covid doesn't spread during mostly peaceful protests. 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

That gal is a covid risk shouting at the cops with her mask down!!!!!

Oops, my bad, Covid doesn't spread during mostly peaceful protests. 

Correct, it only spreads at church and in restaurants, Walmart is apparently a safe zone as well....

I'm confused by the message from the screaming b1tch.  She's berating the cops for not doing their jobs.  I thought BLM wanted to defund the police?  Didn't they write that all over the focking street in DC???

:dunno:

Just now, DonS said:

I'm confused by the message from the screaming b1tch.  She's berating the cops for not doing their jobs.  I thought BLM wanted to defund the police?  Didn't they write that all over the focking street in DC???

:dunno:

You would not and will not ever understand.  Stop trying!!!

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Correct, it only spreads at church and in restaurants, Walmart is apparently a safe zone as well....

Also spreads in Congress panic rooms. 

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

I absolutely unequivocally condemn this behavior without any qualifications or comparisons to other bad behavior.

Agreed. 

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

It's great that you are finally seeing the light

• Thanks 1

It'd be funny if the cops opened fire, ya know, just to piss them off since they're always complaining how there's a different set of rules for white people.

I don't care if people show up.  I mean, I think it's a waste of time, but they don't.  Have at it.  Just don't be destructive to other people or property.

Of course, when Libs do it, they did it because of Trump.  When Conservatives do it, they did it because of Trump.  The bull crap media / political spin is what I hate.

I focking hate this Cuntry right now

14 minutes ago, fandandy said:

It'd be funny if the cops opened fire, ya know, just to piss them off since they're always complaining how there's a different set of rules for white people.

I wonder if they're scared for their lives.

8 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I wonder if they're scared for their lives.

Not a chance, dont forget they go out each day to "hunt"  :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

When will these people just go away?

There are a ton of black people out there asking the same question.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

When will these people just go away?

When they have sufficiently destroyed the country to turn on each other and annihilate each other

Aren't we still in the middle of the most deadly pandemic known to man?

I'm so sick of all this sh1t. 

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

When they have sufficiently destroyed the country to turn on each other and annihilate each other

We should take all these BLM/Antifa tools, and all the Trumpers, and put them in a fenced in 10 square mile area, and have them fight it out.  Put it on PPV, have Scott Hansen cover it with the octobox, and take all the money and donate it to the people whose lives they've destroyed over the years.

Then maybe the normal people in this country and try and make things better.

• Thanks 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

We should take all these BLM/Antifa tools, and all the Trumpers, and put them in a fenced in 10 square mile area, and have them fight it out.  Put it on PPV, have Scott Hansen cover it with the octobox, and take all the money and donate it to the people whose lives they've destroyed over the years.

:headbanger:

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I would pay to watch that. 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Aren't we still in the middle of the most deadly pandemic known to man?

I'm so sick of all this sh1t. 

It's mind boggling what the liberal priorioties are. Chinese flu, lockdowns, businesses suffering, cuomo has been focking up NY state, and they turn their attention to impeaching Trump for nothing in his last few days in office out of spite. 

The liberal voters are nuts in that they keep voting these shltheads into office.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

False equivalency. Antifa/ BLM are much more dangerous. And they are protected . Nobody is taking up for or making excuses for or bailing out the people who rioted at the capital. 

Way too soon.

Everyone was properly hating on the proud boys, now they have this distraction.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What's a "Trumper".

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

+1

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Exactly. No right minded adult person would make excuses for either side or insist one is better than another. All stable adult males condemn both. 

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So they voted for Trump? I voted for Trump. So 75M people against antifa in a war?

No, there are normal people that voted for Trump.  People who can carry on rationale discussions.  Then there are fanatics that want to hang Mike Pence.  Those are the people I'm talking about.

There are also normal people that voted for Biden.  Then there are people who destroy buildings and curse off cops.

Basically I want the sub-humans on both sides to be gone so maybe we can make some progress on coming together.