GutterBoy

BLM's turn at the Capitol

24 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No, there are normal people that voted for Trump. 

Not anymore. 

Each one of them is hereby declared a white supremacist. My super liberal friend texted me, "If you vote for Trump, you're a white supremacist and a racist." 

Oh. Okay. 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

No, there are normal people that voted for Trump.  People who can carry on rationale discussions.  Then there are fanatics that want to hang Mike Pence.  Those are the people I'm talking about.

There are also normal people that voted for Biden.  Then there are people who destroy buildings and curse off cops.

Basically I want the sub-humans on both sides to be gone so maybe we can make some progress on coming together.

I would include in that cage match pelosi, cortez, waters, omar, hussein, etc. 

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I would include in that cage match pelosi, cortez, waters, omar, hussein, etc. 

Yeah, can't include Clinton. All the others would die before the match. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Not anymore. 

Each one of them is hereby declared a white supremacist. My super liberal friend texted me, "If you vote for Trump, you're a white supremacist and a racist." 

Oh. Okay. 

Are they capable of understanding that you might have voted 'Republican' or 'Conservative' and not necessarily for Trump?

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Good grief will these people just shut up and appreciate how great they have it in this country? They should see how green the grass is on the other side, I hear Russia and China are very tolerant places.

Forgot North Korea ...

4 hours ago, DonS said:

I'm confused by the message from the screaming b1tch.  She's berating the cops for not doing their jobs.  I thought BLM wanted to defund the police?  Didn't they write that all over the focking street in DC???

:dunno:

These idiot have single digit IQs. No way they can keep an agenda straight.

Imagine that main lady at McDonald’s when they tell her breakfast is over or there’s no more Nuggets.

3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Not anymore. 

Oh. Okay. 

That's ridiculous.

3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Not anymore. 

Oh. Okay. 

That's just stupid....you don't need to say 'and a racist' after calling someone a white supremacist, it's totally redundant. 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

That's just stupid....you don't need to say 'and a racist' after calling someone a white supremacist, it's totally redundant. 

Is it?  Just because whites are superior doesn't mean you have to dislike the colored folk.