Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Rams @ Packers Divisional Round Discussion

Let’s go Rams.  

Wouldn’t that be great. N

38 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Let’s go Rams.  

Wouldn’t that be great. N

If Tampa wins, I'd rather play the Rams to have the home game.  If the Saints win, I want GB to win.  The Saints won't win in Green Bay.

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If Tampa wins, I'd rather play the Rams to have the home game.  If the Saints win, I want GB to win.  The Saints won't win in Green Bay.

If the Saints actually go to Green Bay, I can see the Saints using more Taysom Hill than Drew Brees... that game plan might be suited better against the Packers.

I think the Rams have a better chance in this one than people think.

We know Aaron Rodgers chokes regularly in the playoffs and with that front 4 the rams have?

Not gonna be as easy as it looks on paper

Pack should win this one easily, Rams are a mediocre football team. 6.5 points is a gift...

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Pack should win this one easily, Rams are a mediocre football team. 6.5 points is a gift...

The Rams are getting 6.5?

I think I'd take that--they have the best defense in the NFL.

As we all know, defense wins championships, and in this case, probly wagers, too.

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

I agree, Packers advance. Go Packers.

Easy win for the Rams. 

Lets go. Rams. 

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

The Rams are getting 6.5?

I think I'd take that--they have the best defense in the NFL.

As we all know, defense wins championships, and in this case, probly wagers, too.

No Cooper Kupp, missing their starting LG, their defense has to be better than very good. It hasn’t been a great unit, like others of the past. Pack covers the 6.5, probably win by double digits...

1 minute ago, jrokh said:

No Cooper Kupp, missing their starting LG, their defense has to be better than very good. It hasn’t been a great unit, like others of the past. Pack covers the 6.5, probably win by double digits...

Rams have them right where they need them. 

Don’t be disappointed, take the Rams,, they’ll blow them out today.  

Inactives

Rams: WR Cooper Kupp, QB John Wolford, OLB Terrell Lewis, OL Brian Allen, LG David Edwards, WR Trishton Jackson

Packers: DE Jonathan Garvin, CB Ka'dar Hollman, CB Josh Jackson, DE Kingsley Keke, QB Jordan Love, TE Jace Sternberger

That’s ok , Kupp was inactive in most of the games he played in this past regular season. 

Neither team had a particularly difficult regular-season schedule, but the Rams beat Tampa Bay, who beat the Packers...

Round 1 goes to the Packers' offense, though the Rams' defense slimmed the margin by holding them to a FG.

I wouldn't like what I'm seeing if I was a Rams fan.  The Packers o-line seems to be moving the Rams D-line.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I wouldn't like what I'm seeing if I was a Rams fan.  The Packers o-line seems to be moving the Rams D-line.

I'm only rooting for the Rams because I don't want the Chiefs to have to face the Packers, but while this is true, the Rams moved the ball well on their second possession as well.

I'm ok with things so far.  One stop and we're even.

It looks like Donald has been listening to everyone say he is unstoppable and now is getting frustrated the Packers line has the nerve to block him.

It also looks like Aaron Jones listened to everyone gush about Cam Akers all week.

14 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I'm only rooting for the Rams because I don't want the Chiefs to have to face the Packers, but while this is true, the Rams moved the ball well on their second possession as well.

I'm ok with things so far.  One stop and we're even.

Problem is if the Rams offense needs to keep up with the Packers and ifthe Rams defense can't slow them down, they're going be in for a long day.  If Packers convert on this drive 1st and goal from the 8, Goff won't be able to keep up.  The only reason the Packers aren't up 14-3 right now is MVS dropped that TD on the first drive.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

The only reason the Packers aren't up 14-3 right now is MVS dropped that TD on the first drive.

Everything happens for a reason.

That's a new wrinkle on the hard count.  Rodgers sees something he doesn't like, and probably knows he's calling timeout, and tried a hard count to try and save it.

Rodgers looking like russell wilson on that pump fake to get room for the TD.

Yeah, I almost pointed out that Justin wasn't the only Jefferson drafted this year, back when someone pointed out about Kupp being out, but I held back.  Oh well, Axe Elf isn't responsible for sharing EVERY fantasy insight that passes through his head.

Jesus, Rodgers really forced those two balls into the end zone there.  1st one should've definitely been picked.

• Like 1

That random act of helpfulness commercial with the guy in the bubble looks like it was filmed in the Hermosa Beach pier.  That's my neck of the woods.

Aaron Rodgers gives you 2 chances in the endzone to intercept him, and you catch neither? That's just not something you can afford.

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Jesus, Rodgers really forced those two balls into the end zone there.  1st one should've definitely been picked.

Yep.  Probably twice.  But - end of the half - I can see why he was aggressive.  Rams probably wouldn't have had time to do anything anyways.  But, still.   Two lucky breaks in a row.

Rams D keeping them in the game, but Rodgers is pushing them to their limit to be sure.  Great matchup, just as we expected.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep.  Probably twice.  But - end of the half - I can see why he was aggressive.  Rams probably wouldn't have had time to do anything anyways.  But, still.   Two lucky breaks in a row.

You're also potentially giving away 3 points if the Rams DBs could catch.