Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Rams @ Packers Divisional Round Discussion

Recommended Posts

Packers win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s go Rams.  

Wouldn’t that be great. N

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Let’s go Rams.  

Wouldn’t that be great. N

If Tampa wins, I'd rather play the Rams to have the home game.  If the Saints win, I want GB to win.  The Saints won't win in Green Bay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If Tampa wins, I'd rather play the Rams to have the home game.  If the Saints win, I want GB to win.  The Saints won't win in Green Bay.

If the Saints actually go to Green Bay, I can see the Saints using more Taysom Hill than Drew Brees... that game plan might be suited better against the Packers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the Rams have a better chance in this one than people think.

We know Aaron Rodgers chokes regularly in the playoffs and with that front 4 the rams have?

Not gonna be as easy as it looks on paper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pack should win this one easily, Rams are a mediocre football team. 6.5 points is a gift...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Pack should win this one easily, Rams are a mediocre football team. 6.5 points is a gift...

The Rams are getting 6.5?

I think I'd take that--they have the best defense in the NFL.

As we all know, defense wins championships, and in this case, probly wagers, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Pack should win this one easily, Rams are a mediocre football team. 6.5 points is a gift...

I agree, Packers advance. Go Packers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easy win for the Rams. 

Lets go. Rams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

The Rams are getting 6.5?

I think I'd take that--they have the best defense in the NFL.

As we all know, defense wins championships, and in this case, probly wagers, too.

No Cooper Kupp, missing their starting LG, their defense has to be better than very good. It hasn’t been a great unit, like others of the past. Pack covers the 6.5, probably win by double digits...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jrokh said:

No Cooper Kupp, missing their starting LG, their defense has to be better than very good. It hasn’t been a great unit, like others of the past. Pack covers the 6.5, probably win by double digits...

Rams have them right where they need them. 

Don’t be disappointed, take the Rams,, they’ll blow them out today.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inactives

Rams: WR Cooper Kupp, QB John Wolford, OLB Terrell Lewis, OL Brian Allen, LG David Edwards, WR Trishton Jackson

Packers: DE Jonathan Garvin, CB Ka'dar Hollman, CB Josh Jackson, DE Kingsley Keke, QB Jordan Love, TE Jace Sternberger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s ok , Kupp was inactive in most of the games he played in this past regular season. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither team had a particularly difficult regular-season schedule, but the Rams beat Tampa Bay, who beat the Packers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round 1 goes to the Packers' offense, though the Rams' defense slimmed the margin by holding them to a FG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't like what I'm seeing if I was a Rams fan.  The Packers o-line seems to be moving the Rams D-line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nobody said:

I wouldn't like what I'm seeing if I was a Rams fan.  The Packers o-line seems to be moving the Rams D-line.

I'm only rooting for the Rams because I don't want the Chiefs to have to face the Packers, but while this is true, the Rams moved the ball well on their second possession as well.

I'm ok with things so far.  One stop and we're even.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like Donald has been listening to everyone say he is unstoppable and now is getting frustrated the Packers line has the nerve to block him.

It also looks like Aaron Jones listened to everyone gush about Cam Akers all week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I'm only rooting for the Rams because I don't want the Chiefs to have to face the Packers, but while this is true, the Rams moved the ball well on their second possession as well.

I'm ok with things so far.  One stop and we're even.

Problem is if the Rams offense needs to keep up with the Packers and ifthe Rams defense can't slow them down, they're going be in for a long day.  If Packers convert on this drive 1st and goal from the 8, Goff won't be able to keep up.  The only reason the Packers aren't up 14-3 right now is MVS dropped that TD on the first drive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nobody said:

The only reason the Packers aren't up 14-3 right now is MVS dropped that TD on the first drive.

Everything happens for a reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a new wrinkle on the hard count.  Rodgers sees something he doesn't like, and probably knows he's calling timeout, and tried a hard count to try and save it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rodgers looking like russell wilson on that pump fake to get room for the TD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice little 2 minute drive there by the Rams before the half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I almost pointed out that Justin wasn't the only Jefferson drafted this year, back when someone pointed out about Kupp being out, but I held back.  Oh well, Axe Elf isn't responsible for sharing EVERY fantasy insight that passes through his head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus, Rodgers really forced those two balls into the end zone there.  1st one should've definitely been picked.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That random act of helpfulness commercial with the guy in the bubble looks like it was filmed in the Hermosa Beach pier.  That's my neck of the woods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaron Rodgers gives you 2 chances in the endzone to intercept him, and you catch neither? That's just not something you can afford.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Jesus, Rodgers really forced those two balls into the end zone there.  1st one should've definitely been picked.

Yep.  Probably twice.  But - end of the half - I can see why he was aggressive.  Rams probably wouldn't have had time to do anything anyways.  But, still.   Two lucky breaks in a row.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rams D keeping them in the game, but Rodgers is pushing them to their limit to be sure.  Great matchup, just as we expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep.  Probably twice.  But - end of the half - I can see why he was aggressive.  Rams probably wouldn't have had time to do anything anyways.  But, still.   Two lucky breaks in a row.

You're also potentially giving away 3 points if the Rams DBs could catch.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×