Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

So who are the real fascists in this country?

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete and regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[9] A fascist state is led by a strong leader such as a dictator and a martial law government composed of the members of the governing fascist party to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.[9] Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature and views imperialism, political violence and war as means that can achieve national rejuvenation

Well, after reading that I am confused as fock. I've no idea who the fascists are!!! 

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Well, after reading that I am confused as fock. I've no idea who the fascists are!!! 

Really?

• Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete and regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.  -  DEMOCRATS
  • A fascist state is led by a strong leader such as a dictator and a martial law government composed of the members of the governing fascist party to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.  -  DEMOCRATS
  • Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature and views imperialism, political violence and war as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.  -  DEMOCRATS

I think it's pretty obvious.  Projection, it's what the Democrats do best.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Any thoughts?

I opened this thread hoping for answers but all I got was more questions.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Really?

• Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete and regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.  -  DEMOCRATS
  • A fascist state is led by a strong leader such as a dictator and a martial law government composed of the members of the governing fascist party to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.  -  DEMOCRATS
  • Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature and views imperialism, political violence and war as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.  -  DEMOCRATS

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete and regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.  - Isn't this what Trumpers said last week?  They needed to stop the steal of election because democracy was dead?

• Thanks 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete and regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.  - Isn't this what Trumpers said last week?  They needed to stop the steal of election because democracy was dead?

The Republican party?  No.  Those 500 idiots?  Maybe.  I don't pay attention to people like that.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The Republican party?  No.  Those 500 idiots?  Maybe.  I don't pay attention to people like that.

Well yeah, not the entire party.  And I'm sure when you said "Democrats", you didn't mean every single democrat, do you?  Do you think every single democrat in the country wants a totalitarian one party state?

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Well yeah, not the entire party.  And I'm sure when you said "Democrats", you didn't mean every single democrat, do you?  Do you think every single democrat in the country wants a totalitarian one party state?

The politicians?  Yes.  They do everything they can to dehumanize the Republican party.  The people... yes, but only to a lesser extent.  They support their politicians on that front, but I don't believe they totally realize that they know what's going on.  For the most part, they're indoctrinated sheep.  Their whole lives, they've drank in the main stream media which is 80% liberal.  They've drank in the university ideology which is 90% liberal.  It's what they know because it's just easier for them.

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Really?

It's a tip that sarcasm. 💋

• Like 1

It's the Greys. "You humans are so stupid. Let us show you how to run your world. But first...who's up for an anal probe? No not you Buttigieg. You went the last 14 times. Who else?" 

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Republicans who call for less laws/regulations and to give the government less money? Those people? Or the ones who want to have more regulations (control) and more money to the government? One is not like the other. 

If I had to pick one I'd say Dems, but there are elements in both.  Repubs are more nationalistic and had the Trump leader, but Dems repress speech, support a stronger government, and the one party state.  

I think we need a new werd. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

No one, why does there have to be fascists?

Ask Rusty and the liberals who keep throwing it around. 

10 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

They want to blame conservatives, that's why they do stuff like this guy did...

Is that a tranny being interviewed with the Antifa scum who incited violence at the capital?