Not bad at all. "They lit actual fires!!"

So appropriate.

good to see someone has balls

Just now, Gladiators said:

Yep. He must be silenced.

twitter ban?

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Moreso Gaetz than DeSantis?

I'd be ok with either one.  Gaetz seems to be a more cerebral person though.  Just my impression.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

probably be a good fight

At worst it would be a hug fest just like the last... what, dozen(?), heavyweight fights.

He made some excellent points. 

• Thanks 1

Imagine if we had 10-20 republicans like him. Fighters who fight against the faux news and anger. Someone to push back.

59 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Imagine if we had 10-20 republicans like him. Fighters who fight against the faux news and anger. Someone to push back.

Thats what we're missing. Trump filled that role, but his history and lack of interpersonal skills did him in. The Dems have mastered the art of fighting better.  Conservatives go along, to get along more

it matters not

truth no longer has a place in America

56 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Thats what we're missing. Trump filled that role, but his history and lack of interpersonal skills did him in. The Dems have mastered the art of fighting better.  Conservatives go along, to get along more

Yup, he didn't switch tactics either. You played the media perfectly in 15-17. Then they turned on him. Stopped showing all of his speeches starting to take things out of context or just straight-up lying. They pushed Russian collusion and that he's a racist and was going to get us into WWIII and Putin's puppet. People like Rusty (and there are a lot of people like Rusty) are just flat out stupid and believe what they are told. Trump needed to switch gears to get more people on his side. However, he stayed with the hard-line attitude and truth that turns soft people like Rusty off. They need soft and pretty lies. That's why they like Romney and the other loser Republicans. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Yup, he didn't switch tactics either. You played the media perfectly in 15-17. Then they turned on him. Stopped showing all of his speeches starting to take things out of context or just straight-up lying. They pushed Russian collusion and that he's a racist and was going to get us into WWIII and Putin's puppet. People like Rusty (and there are a lot of people like Rusty) are just flat out stupid and believe what they are told. Trump needed to switch gears to get more people on his side. However, he stayed with the hard-line attitude and truth that turns soft people like Rusty off. They need soft and pretty lies. That's why they like Romney and the other loser Republicans. 

The democrats are leaving absolutely no alternative for the American people outside of civil war.   There was nothing Trump could have done about that.  Even if they destroy Trump, the American people will just find someone far MORE radical to lead the fight against the democrats because the democrats absolutely will not stop.

48 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

youd rather vote for a fake african american c0ck sucker

I'd rather vote for a stable human being.

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I didn't know your dad had thrown his hat in the ring for 2024. I'll hear what the he-she has to say.

why are you transphobic, thats not very libtard of you

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I didn't know your dad had thrown his hat in the ring for 2024. I'll hear what the he-she has to say.

Do you understand that the president you voted for would destroy your life for this post? 

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Do you understand that the president you voted for would destroy your life for this post? 

I would hope the president I voted for would have better things to do. 

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

He and his supports do not. We see it every day. So you can pretend to have the moral high ground but your he-she post has dug your grave. They will bury you for that if it ever gets out.

A true Patriot. Unlike the anti-Americans on the other side. 

26 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Like maybe a congress to prioritize helping with vaccine distribution, small business support, unemployment support, etc. rather than put all there time into a bvllshit  charges and impeachment of the president who will be out in the next few days anyway? 

This is all vemgence against Trump voters is all. It won't be forgotten.

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Nailed it.

ETA Too bad Jordan doesn't understand how we went from flying 100ft to landing on the moon in such a short time. That country died back in the 60s.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Nailed it.

ETA Too bad Jordan doesn't understand how we went from flying 100ft to landing on the moon in such a short time. That country died back in the 60s.

Could you imagine if we had just a sliver of the patriotism we had during WWII? I really think a large portion of our population really wouldn't care if we just forgot about the first 200 years of our history. 

7 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I will not vote for this moron in 2024.

You'll do whatever your wife tells you to do, cat lady.

Really appreciate Gaetz standing up to them.

Of course he is correct that the left has encouraged violence for a very long time and it manifested in actual violence and destruction for a very long time, but we have to remember that because white people exist still.....violence is ok....