Jump to content
fandandy

What would you do if you won this big @ss lottery?

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Sole winner.  What would change?  How would you live?

I think I'd buy an Island.  Been watching these Island Hunters shows lately and it's doable for a lot less than you think.  But I'd want a decent sized Island and all the amenities I have now so would need some coin to do it comfortably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Travel when covid ends. Check out different places to see if I might want to live there. Killer car. Buy the Geek Club and make it great again. Give some money to friends and fam. Hire HT to drive me around and make him call me Mr. Daisy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

Travel when covid ends. Check out different places to see if I might want to live there. Killer car. Buy the Geek Club and make it great again. Give some money to friends and fam. Hire HT to drive me around and make him call me Mr. Daisy. 

Gonna take a lot more than what's in this lottery to achieve this goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

buy fft and ban you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

Oh great. Now it's a bidding war. 

:d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Not much.  I'd retire a little earlier and buy a second home in Florida.  

I'd buy florida and make sure the voting is right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Strike said:

I think I'd buy an Island.  Been watching these Island Hunters shows lately and it's doable for a lot less than you think.  But I'd want a decent sized Island and all the amenities I have now so would need some coin to do it comfortably.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, edjr said:

I'd buy florida and make sure the voting is right

I'm good with that as long as I'm allowed in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, edjr said:

I'd buy florida and make sure the voting is right

Says the guy who wouldn't know what a vote looks like if it bit him in the butt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Strike said:

I think I'd buy an Island.  Been watching these Island Hunters shows lately and it's doable for a lot less than you think.  But I'd want a decent sized Island and all the amenities I have now so would need some coin to do it comfortably.

Epstein Jr. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

Epstein Jr. 

Nah, no chicks younger than 18 years and 1 day old.  :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

18 and 2 days and your voted off the island. 

Wow, that doesn't leave much time.  I'm not sure the drugs would have even worn off in that amount of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd buy a second home on a lake in northern Wisconsin.  I would fish a lot of bass tournaments.  I would buy a lot of land in various areas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Strike said:

Says the guy who wouldn't know what a vote looks like if it bit him in the butt.

I'd hire the best and only the brightest people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Sole winner.  What would change?  How would you live?

I'd move out of NJ, I can tell you that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get some revenge. And some scratchers. You always bet into a winning streak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d put a ton of it away and then just travel and experience the finest parts of life til death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d use a brand new razor blade every morning.

Sure it’s wasteful but I got the cash. :bandana: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder where the ticket came from. Lottery is a tax on the poor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’d use a brand new razor blade every morning.

Sure it’s wasteful but I got the cash. :bandana: 

I use the same disposable a month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you don't wanna know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already won the small ass lottery and I dislike big asses. I’d give her to t.j. booker as a Gloria upgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I already won the small ass lottery and I dislike big asses. I’d give her to t.j. booker as a Gloria upgrade.

I would bring in all these girls to do this again nekked.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Help people in need, travel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I would bring in all these girls to do this again nekked.

 

I love this video. The eye candy is off the charts and the tune is exciting and uplifting even for those of us that don't understand Korean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I love this video. The eye candy is off the charts and the tune is exciting and uplifting even for those of us that don't understand Korean.

How do they look different from Chinese or Japanese girls? Are they lighter? Taller? Thinner? More round eyes? Higher cheekbones? I can’t quite tell them apart. 

Like I’m guessing she is not Korean and not youse guys type because she is doing the Buss It Challenge:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CJ3xwZCphLu/?igshid=w6i569czomql

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, peenie said:

How do they look different from Chinese or Japanese girls? Are they lighter? Taller? Thinner? More round eyes? Higher cheekbones? I can’t quite tell them apart. 

Bot really taller or thinner. The Korean girls in this song and dance K-Pop group are all very beautiful as well. They are of different in height, Sunny the shortest is 5'1 while the tallest, SooYoung, is 5-8. but all "tens." And regarding tens, one thing that's kind of funny is that foreign men come here and can't differentiate between the attractive and the average girls and wind up with mediocre women. That goes for stateside as well, some Asian actresses are not pretty but cast in roles as such, we also had an Asian Miss Michigan that my wife and I didn't think was beautiful.

Directly answering your question, I have some difficulty telling Korean and Japanese apart, and even with Chinese, I'm only slightly better.  And those three are confusing, even here. People thought my ex-wife looked Japanese (she isn't, but she said that when she went to Japan, people had also assumed she was Japanese until she spoke). It's easier with ethnic minority Chinese or southeast Asians who have a darker complexion. Unlike the Koreans and Japanese, the Chinese do have more diversity because of the presence of these various (55) minorities, like my wife is 1/8 Hui. 

Also, younger Chinese are generally taller than their parents who in turn are taller than their parents. I think it was lack of proper nutrition is what gave them their reputation for being short.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×