joneo

VP General Flynn...has a good ring to it.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ok, sure bud, I want Trump as president too, but what do you think, they are going to wait til 3 minutes before the end?

Let me give you this scenario: You're at a poker table and Flynn is sitting across from you and says "all in" with the same confidence from this interview.  Do you believe him?

15 minutes ago, joneo said:

Let me give you this scenario: You're at a poker table and Flynn is sitting across from you and says "all in" with the same confidence from this interview.  Do you believe him?

The hand has been played and the dealer is shuffling the next one. And I have never seen a guy that was bluffing that wasn’t confident. 

• Sad 1

I'll believe it when I see it

I'm extremely disappointed that this corrupt $hitshow keeps growing with zero repercussions  🤬

The Inmates are running the asylum 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joneo said:

I would have to watch the entire hand

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, joneo said:

I believe him with regards to the Nov 3rd election results being fudged. As for Trump being president on January 20th, no way. I'd call.

I hope he's right and I'd be ecstatic to pay.

For the record, the only reason I bet BLS that Hillary would win in 2016 was I thought that he was giving away free money, not that I wanted that result.

• Thanks 1

Regardless,  this country needs an enema.