Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

President Trump's video statement just released

Yeah, and a week ago he was expressing his love for them after inciting the attack in the first place. Takes him a week to grow a cack and condemn the violence. Fock this jackass. He created this mess.

You sound unhinged. TDS is real.  He condemned the violence last week the same day it happened.

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

You sound unhinged. TDS is real.  He condemned the violence last week the same day it happened.

Yep

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Anything but unhinged. I'm giddy that Clownzo and his swagger monkeys have gotten their comeuppance. 

But it's clear the BDS has taken hold in you. 

Ha!

:first:

37 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Does this sound like a good talking to from him?

I know your pain. I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it especially the other side.

“But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time, there’s never been a time like this where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us. From me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home, we love you, you’re very special. You’ve seen what happens, you’ve seen the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home and go home in peace.”

We love you.

You're very special.

Real tough words there.

:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

you’ve seen the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. 

Who are the other bad evil people? Hmm?

4 hours ago, Gepetto said:

That dude is a perfect example of TDS. It's crazy how real it is and what it does to folks. 

Cuck 3.0 parrots the party line straight from CNN, along with the typical lefty projection. Trump's very existence "incites" his kind to try to overthrow the country for 4 years so it must "incite" the Republicans, right?  

It certainly is entertaining that THESE riots were somehow wrong, maybe we can see it as progress, stupid people realizing that rioting is wrong should be celebrated

11 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Yeah, and a week ago he was expressing his love for them after inciting the attack in the first place. Takes him a week to grow a cack and condemn the violence. Fock this jackass. He created this mess.

Could be worse.  The Dems still haven't done it and it's been months.

• Thanks 1