Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

How Democrats Pursue Totalitarianism

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy.
    1. Completed : Conservatives, white people, those who verbally oppose them : Example
  2. Create secret prisons where torture takes place.
    1. Democrats/Obama built the cages for immigrants, that could be the first stage
    2. Nothing known or tangible yet, keep an eye on it, eventually they will suggest it
  3. Develop a thug caste or paramilitary force not answerable to citizens.
    1. Completed : Behind the false monikers of "antifa" and "BLM" the Democrats have used thug-powered groups to overtake select locations.
  4. Set up an internal surveillance system.
    1. In motion : The first step is to develop lists of people who remain disloyal, or loyal to the conservative view; 
      1. Assign them the designation of "Trump Supporter", create consequences for it
      2. Instill fear and organize the base to find them and intimidate them
    2. Social Media : We now have evidence (January 2023) that elements of the government were surveilling us on social media and pursuing our silence through those same entities. 
  5. Infiltrate and harass citizens' groups.
    1. Mostly focused on faith-based groups and middle class businesses for now, any organization not within the leftist fold will be labelled and cancelled as "extremist"
      1. Consider how the Democrats in California treated churches in 2022
    2. Expect them to go after the ACLU as a primary target in the coming year
    3. Using their shock troops in the FBI they went after parents at school board meetings in 2022
  6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release.
    1. Nothing on this front just yet, they are Just getting their lists started, once those are on hand then this becomes another method of intimidation
    2. We can see this in action with regard to some of the folks on this January 6th fiasco, though I am glad they were jailed. Shame this effort was not used for the BLM/antifa riots
  7. Target key individuals.
    1. In motion: Calls to identify those who "enabled" Trump and deny them employment have been made to intimidate
    2. Example : Republicans must repudiate Trump – or live with the consequences for ever 
    3. Example : Warren says Republicans who stand with Trump ‘must be stopped’
    4. Trump has been their main prey for 2022, though their efforts to weaponize simple issues is now backfiring on them with regard to Biden and classified stuff
    5. Desantis has been another target they have tried to go after, but his success across the board is frustrating them, for now. 
  8. Control the press.
    1. After heavily leveraging their allies in the media they are not flipping the scrip as they secure more power : Link
    2. Their control of most of media has been well done, though Fox continues to resist. Some of their puppets are leaving (CNN mostly); and recently even the media is hesitant to carry their water around the classified documents concern. 
    3. UPDATE : Now we have talking heads at MSNBC blocking access to opposing view points, hiding behind a false veil of morality.....
  9. Cast criticism as espionage and dissent as treason.
    1. In Flight, the terminology of "treason" has been used multiple times by the media and by Democrat cronies : Example
    2. Any concerns raised continue to be labelled "Russian Disinformation"
  10. Subvert the rule of law.
    1. Perfectly demonstrated by the riots of the summer where their thug mafia was permitted to freely take over without control of law
    2. Defund the police is part of this.
    3. No cash bail
    4. Not prosecuting crimes, allowing criminal to go back into the community and commit more crimes.
    5. Encouraging drug use
    6. Lowering sentences for violent crimes.

My intent is to monitor the news sources and continue to update as new examples arise.
  • Thanks 5

I suspect their next big target will be Elon Musk.  He's smarter than they are and that is a threat to them.  

It’s amusing that you think only one side does every single thing you listed above. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Update

#2  ---> #1 ---> a: When a Republican is in office and uses them, call that Republican names and criticize him (but don't remove the cages... needed for later use).

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s amusing that you think only one side does every single thing you listed above. 

It's depressing that you cannot see the distinctions between the two that has now emerged.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

Can you counter the list with what republicans did with actual links? In order to have a more constructive conversation about this...at any rate. 

I am being serious, because if you truly feel this way, then surely you can take the time to provide examples and links as well. 

Target key individuals

Trump rightly wanted to seek to hold Clinton and Comey accountable;  Clinton for conspiring with foreign nationals to influence the election in her favor and Comey for attempting to fabricate a coup.

The left, example below by leftist media, assesses his failure to attack them and get them as weakness.  To their mind, if he were "better" he would have gone after them better, the Democrats are poised to execute the same tactic right now through impeachment.

Link

“It’s not news that Trump wants DOJ to investigate or prosecute Clinton or Comey,” Goldsmith tweeted. “He’s long expressed that opinion on Twitter and elsewhere … The President has nearly complete formal authority over DOJ. But the remarkable lesson of the last 2 years is that Trump nonetheless has practically no effective authority to use these tools to harm his political enemies. When it comes to using DOJ, Trump is incompetent and weak.”

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Can you counter the list with what republicans did with actual links? 

I could, but nothing in my 20 years of posting here leads me to believe that would be worth my time.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Can you counter the list with what republicans did with actual links? In order to have a more constructive conversation about this...at any rate. 

I am being serious, because if you truly feel this way, then surely you can take the time to provide examples and links as well. 

He could, there are one-offs out there that I am aware of.

What the Republicans lack is the clear unified approach that the Democrats have, and that is the distinction between simple individual acts and a collective movement as is being executed by Democrats.

Just for fun... what do you think might happen if someone, say .....Pelosi, were to suggest that the notion put forth by AOC about the media was wrong?  Do you think she would be labelled and muted?   Or not?

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He could, there are one-offs out there that I am aware of.

What the Republicans lack is the clear unified approach that the Democrats have, and that is the distinction between simple individual acts and a collective movement as is being executed by Democrats.

Just for fun... what do you think might happen if someone, say .....Pelosi, were to suggest that the notion put forth by AOC about the media was wrong?  Do you think she would be labelled and muted?   Or not?

The media will side with Pelosi as long as she's around.  Once she's out, they'll bend at the knee of the next highest Democrat mouth piece.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The media will side with Pelosi as long as she's around.  Once she's out, they'll bend at the knee of the next highest Democrat mouth piece.

Maybe, it is not clear to me from who they are now taking their orders.  AOC just went after them and they reported on it.  It could be she is demanding more loyalty from them, or trying to undermine Pelosi.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Maybe, it is not clear to me from who they are now taking their orders.  AOC just went after them and they reported on it.  It could be she is demanding more loyalty from them, or trying to undermine Pelosi.

She's probably the next mouth piece (pun intended), in line.  The media will give her her due, but if Pelosi says something, the media will back off.  They'll just grovel to AOC later.

Link   tanatastic  FF Geek
Trump supporters need to be treated like Nazi supporters after WW2 and they are on that path.

Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy

Target key individuals

Engage in arbitrary detention and releaseEngage in arbitrary detention and release

Not much new on this front today, made a simple update to the original post.  Democrats seem intent to enact their vengeance, but also to ensure Trump himself, and anyone else that might dare stand up to the corrupt elite, are unable to ever challenge the status quo again

I predicted this thread. see other threads. You fuking trumpers who violated our Capital? You're responsible for all of this. Just wait for the fuking beat down

Next phase? "We're being oppressed! We didn't all invade the capital! The Democrats are being mean to us!"

Same as blm. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I predicted this thread. see other threads. You fuking trumpers who violated our Capital? You're responsible for all of this. Just wait for the fuking beat down

Next phase? "We're being oppressed! We didn't all invade the capital! The Democrats are being mean to us!"

Same as blm. 

Shhh... Some of them think we’re going to round them up and put them in concentration camps. I say we just let them go with it. 🤣

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Shhh... Some of them think we’re going to round them up and put them in concentration camps. I say we just let them go with it. 🤣

thats exactly what AOC has said, shes lied continually about white supremacy and is the sweetheart of the party

people believe her, people follow her nonsense

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

thats exactly what AOC has said, shes lied continually about white supremacy and is the sweetheart of the party

people believe her, people follow her nonsense

Is that for real? Is there some missing context or something? Sounds like fear mongering to me. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Is that for real? Is there some missing context or something? Sounds like fear mongering to me. :dunno:

yes she has said everyone who supports Trump should be put on a list and removed from govt.  She also said the south needs to a reeducation to become blue states

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes she has said everyone who supports Trump should be put on a list and removed from govt.  She also said the south needs to a reeducation to become blue states

That’s not exactly calling for people to be put in concentration camps...but yes, an incredibly dumb idea. Even for her.

The lack of response to sourced evidence is noteworthy

Just now, RLLD said:

The lack of response to sourced evidence is noteworthy

It’s dumb. Happy now? :banana:

30 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It’s dumb. Happy now? :banana:

Sorry, not going to work.  The parallels between the modern Democrat party and totalitarian actions are compelling.  They have been for almost 4 years.  

As time passes they will be further emboldened and the reasoned and rational people will shrink and hide, the party is becoming radicalized.

Their utterances show us and their actions confirm it. The action on capital hill were the following the blueprint of democrat supporters, thugs who over the summer conducted terrorist activities.....why wouldnt idiots on the right think it was a plausible approach? The Democrats showed them it was....

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Sorry, not going to work.  The parallels between the modern Democrat party and totalitarian actions are compelling.  They have been for almost 4 years.  

As time passes they will be further emboldened and the reasoned and rational people will shrink and hide, the party is becoming radicalized.

Their utterances show us and their actions confirm it. The action on capital hill were the following the blueprint of democrat supporters, thugs who over the summer conducted terrorist activities.....why wouldnt idiots on the right think it was a plausible approach? The Democrats showed them it was....

More fear mongering. Don’t be a sucker. Just say no!

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2021 at 10:54 PM, OldMaid said:

More fear mongering. Don’t be a sucker. Just say no!

Interesting, how it’s fear mongering to call out democrat actions, but whe it’s trumped well, then it’s real.... fascinating 

42 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Interesting, how it’s fear mongering to call out democrat actions, but whe it’s trumped well, then it’s real.... fascinating 

No, there was plenty of fear mongering about Trump, too.

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

No, there was plenty of fear mongering about Trump, too.

I agree with you. 

On 1/14/2021 at 8:17 AM, MDC said:

THANK YOU! OP is a moron!

People that voted for Chump proves 'what happens to your mind when on drugs'...........................................................

27 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

THANK YOU! OP is a moron!

TNG and OM should scissor is the only respectable response. Are you new here?

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

TNG and OM should scissor is the only respectable response. Are you new here?

Kinda, I was raised by a dad that was a farmer, owned and worked at a general store, and was a commercial fisherman-worked his butt off, unlike some of the silver spoons on here. I worked hard and retired at 59, and don't respect any POS that supports thugs that attack gov't buildings or people (unless they're related to Chump)...................YES I AM new here-what does THAT matter? Chump was new.................and you support him? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Kinda, I was raised by a dad that was a farmer, owned and worked at a general store, and was a commercial fisherman-worked his butt off, unlike some of the silver spoons on here. I worked hard and retired at 59, and don't respect any POS that supports thugs that attack gov't buildings or people (unless they're related to Chump)...................YES I AM new here-what does THAT matter? Chump was new.................and you support him? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Ghey, clam bumping got you to that?:lol:

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Ghey, clam bumping got you to that?:lol:

HAHAHA, FINAL joke is on you! I was gov't worker son, YOU paid my wages with a VERY good retirement.........HAHAHA, thanks son!

Holy fock look at this:  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/some-democrats-congress-are-worried-their-colleagues-might-kill-them-n1254319  The Dems in congress claim they think they're at risk of being shot dead by far right Republican Congress colleagues. That must be the reason for the metal detector they're forcing them to walk through.  

2 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

HAHAHA, FINAL joke is on you! I was gov't worker son, YOU paid my wages with a VERY good retirement.........HAHAHA, thanks son!

Why do you call him "son"? And why are you boasting about having been a shltty government employee? Worst workers in the country.

They cannot pursue totalitarianism until they take away everyone's guns.  Unless they can trick Americans into doing that, all of the things listed in the 1st post just creates martyrs and grows the size of the armed rebellion.

On 1/15/2021 at 5:26 PM, wiffleball said:

Same as blm. 

The response to the storming of the Capitol has been a disaster.  Mass bannings on social media, FBI hunting people down.  Mass arrests.  People losing their jobs.  This just creates a slew of martyrs and will radicalize and grow the radical right wing like we've never seen.  A lot of people on the edge between radical right wing and moderate have now been pushed over the edge into joining militias no doubt.  The next major protest will involve millions of right wing protesters nationwide because of this bungled response.