Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

How Democrats Pursue Totalitarianism

Recommended Posts

i think after the next uprising, the democrats have no choice but to repeal the 2nd amendment and take everyones guns.  they cant go any further with their plans safely otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2021 at 7:34 AM, JustinCharge said:

i think after the next uprising, the democrats have no choice but to repeal the 2nd amendment and take everyones guns.  they cant go any further with their plans safely otherwise.

If there is another uprising it needs to be done with the support of the military. Otherwise yes you're right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if you're a Republican but don't really side with Trump? Are they mutually exclusive? Or does Republican automatically = stop them now! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2021 at 7:34 AM, JustinCharge said:

i think after the next uprising, the democrats have no choice but to repeal the 2nd amendment and take everyones guns.  they cant go any further with their plans safely otherwise.

Is this uprising still happening this weekend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

What if you're a Republican but don't really side with Trump? Are they mutually exclusive? Or does Republican automatically = stop them now! 

It will depend, you will have to repudiate Trump, but that will only get you so far, eventually you WILL have to commit your loyalty to The Party, of course....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The military is on a 60 day stand down right now so they can find any extremists in the ranks. As we know, extremism is defined by the left. Chilling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It will depend, you will have to repudiate Trump, but that will only get you so far, eventually you WILL have to commit your loyalty to The Party, of course....

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

If there is another uprising it needs to be done with the support of the military. Otherwise yes you're right.

I've got an uprising in my pants from looking at photos of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2021 at 5:09 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

I've got an uprising in my pants from looking at photos of your cat.

fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

fixed.

Is this really what you do at 3-4 am?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

If you want to hear a survivor of the holocaust describe liberal leftists of today, fast forward to 44 minutes..... spot on description of what we are seeing on the left today.

Overall a decent watch too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During a take over 50% of the people go along without question, 30% can be convinced, and 20% must be eliminated. The vaccine reflects this perfectly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teaching people's children radical leftist social views and threatening parent group organizations anyone?

 

Parents respond to DOJ, school boards' statements: 'I am what a domestic terrorist looks like?'

DOJ issued memo after NSBA suggested school boards might be facing domestic terrorism.

Nomani's group has launched a form on their website that purportedly sends emails to DOJ. The draft email reads: "I urge you to reconsider mobilizing the U.S. Department of Justice against concerned parents who are exercising their First Amendment rights at school board meetings across the country."

"Our country’s children deserve a high-quality education. Please do not criminalize the American citizens that advocate on their behalf."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/parents-respond-doj-nsba-domestic-terrorist

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MDC or Tim Hack will be by in a few to tell you how you’re all wrong and how he’s right 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Nazi's created the Jews as their boogeyman, government in general and leftist notably portray any dissension as criminal.  Pretty scary stuff.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2021 at 2:52 PM, RLLD said:

The Nazi's created the Jews as their boogeyman, government in general and leftist notably portray any dissension as criminal.  Pretty scary stuff.

The nazi didn't create the Jews as their boogeyman. The Jews were actively trying to overthrow the government and create a communist state as they did in Russia. History books rarely mention this. When they do mention organizations like ANTIFA they leave out they were controlled by jews. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The nazi didn't create the Jews as their boogeyman. The Jews were actively trying to overthrow the government and create a communist state as they did in Russia. History books rarely mention this. When they do mention organizations like ANTIFA they leave out they were controlled by jews. 

I saw an interview with German soldiers once, regular army, not the SS. They all claimed that they were fighting against communism and had nothing to with the atrocities and that Europe should be grateful they fought the communists and Russia.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×