Sign in to follow this  
fricker66

Non-political thread #4C - Social media Influencers

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

We are the wrong target audience to discuss this. For example I only go to facebook to post pictures of kids and fish. I only use twitter to post pictures that i can then link to this forum. I have never been to instagram. I do not follow anyone on youtube and only use it to watch instructional videos for house repairs, etc.

I know what an influencer is, but i do not know any.

Interesting.  I look at Facebook(mostly for friends and family), I look at IG(mostly for chicks), I look at twitter(mostly for sports) and I never post anything at all

8 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

We are the wrong target audience to discuss this. For example I only go to facebook to post pictures of kids and fish. I only use twitter to post pictures that i can then link to this forum. I have never been to instagram. I do not follow anyone on youtube and only use it to watch instructional videos for house repairs, etc.

I know what an influencer is, but i do not know any.

Not everyone here is an old fart like you and me.

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Interesting.  I look at Facebook(mostly for friends and family), I look at IG(mostly for chicks), I look at twitter(mostly for sports) and I never post anything at all

I am not saying that the way i use social media is the same as the rest of the geek club, however my point that the majority of the geek club is not the target audience of influencers still stands i believe.

1 minute ago, fricker66 said:

Not everyone here is an old fart like you and me.

I am pretty young for the geek club, only 38. But that still is too old for the target audience of influencers and my kids are too young. Unless you are talking about blippi.

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Those chicks that model bikinis influence me. 

yeah, blonde lady that edjr posted on here years ago..pink something

Pizza, wings and beer influence my flatulence most Sundays. 

23 hours ago, fricker66 said:

My kids are always talking about various influencers.  Who is your favorite influencer and why?  TIA.

In general, any of them which are hot women, even though I don't give a crap about any of the things they are trying to influence, which I guess in the case of the hot ones is generally clothing or food that they get sponsored to promote while looking hot.

Not sure if it makes me an influencer, but I do have several DUIs.  🤔

Isn't this like 20 y/o chicks who leave their camera on all day and people donate money to chat with them and watch them play video games or go to the mall or some cr@p?

I dunno. Now that drobeski is is banned, I thnk I'll turn to dogcows as my new social media influencer.