Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Declassification of Obamagate docs

Just now, Fireballer said:

Popcorn. Now do the Kennedy assassination and aliens. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Nothing to see here. Except the press circling the wagons.

They can all they want, as long as it’s not redacted to death. I’m betting there are lawyers running to courthouses as we speak to stop it. Fock em. Hit send. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Popcorn. Now do the Kennedy assassination and aliens. 

The CIA will block the Kennedy one and the aliens will block the alien one. 

• Haha 4

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

The CIA will block the Kennedy one and the aliens will block the alien one. 

Ha! 

If there is red meat here, then the media will find the least credible person promoting details of these documents and make them the face of the release.  Then they will call that person a racist, bigot, cis and barely mention the documents themselves.  Give them a few weeks, and anyone mentioning those documents will immediately be banned as a racist.

I doubt much comes of it.  In every instance where credible information arises that might impugn a Democrat the MSM defend them vigorously.

Nothing damaging will come of it. Trump will claim the CIA is hiding stuff back and offer proof with a video of a black cleaning lady emptying a trash can. Giuliani will headline a rally in the Parking Lot of Hilton Dog Groomers where he will point toward the Pentagon and proclaim "Out here, due process is a bullet!" (later he will say he did not incite a riot he was just spouting a movie quote). Trumpers will march to the Pentagon and sh1t their pants when they see what's waiting for them. The End. :banana: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Something tells me the damning stuff will be written in the margins in sharpie. :banana:

• Like 1

John Solomon and Lou Dobbs are not exactly Woodward and Bernstein. If there's something there, I'll listen to it, but it seems pretty unlikely.

• Like 1

Steele already admitted in court he made it up ( https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/uk/former-mi6-spy-not-responsible-for-publication-of-steele-dossier-court-rules/ ).  And it's in the declassified documents that Christopher Steele admitted he made up the Russian hoax to focus attention on Trump and off of Hillary Clinton's emails. I can't find the link for this but I just read it yesterday in the declassified documents.

Yeah. It was all on the up and up. Strictly by the book.  Eye roll. 

In his ruling, Mr Justice Warby explained that Orbis was commissioned by Fusion GPS, an American strategic intelligence firm, ultimately on behalf of someone at the top of the US Democratic Party.

Mr Justice Warby said that both Mr Gubarev and Mr Steele agreed that the publication of the dossier was “one of the most irresponsible and reckless actions in the history of modern journalism”.

Mr Gubarev’s lawyers relied on text messages sent between Mr Steele and Sir Andrew in December 2016 in which Mr Steele said Senator McCain “appears to have bottled it”, describing it as “quite depressing”.

Sir Andrew replied: “Yes, but not surprising. I thought the stratagem unlikely to succeed.

“The immortal words of a former secretary general of the former League of Communists of Yugoslavia have always comforted me: ‘In the end the Russians always f*** it up.’”

In his ruling, Mr Justice Warby said: “I do not find this persuasive as a basis for an inference that the defendants intended, or authorised, media publication of the allegations complained of.”

The judge added that he accepted Mr Steele’s evidence that he “hoped information would be passed to the CIA, the National Security Agency, and to colleagues of Senator McCain on the National Security Committee”.

The “strategem”, Mr Justice Warby said, was “to ensure that senior Republicans knew of its existence”, but not for the dossier to be published in the media.

• Thanks 1

Looks like Obama knew it was a hit job. What a mutt.