Mike Isles

My New York Islanders thread

Great game by the Isles. They showed the NY Jets’ new QB in the crowd. He looks like a pretty boy. Probably gonna be worse than Darnold. Thinking Mark Sanchez 2.0 probably.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Great game by the Isles. They showed the NY Jets’ new QB in the crowd. He looks like a pretty boy. Probably gonna be worse than Darnold. Thinking Mark Sanchez 2.0 probably.

I agree. Didn’t catch the name but loved the reaction of the DL with the 80’s mullet. Was great. 
Yeah Zach looked like a pretty boy - I’d rather see his mom flash her t1ts. 

Hopefully they will wrap this up on Wednesday night and not have to go back to Pittsburgh...

:pointstosky:

• Like 1

On 5/25/2021 at 10:46 AM, posty said:

Hopefully they will wrap this up on Wednesday night and not have to go back to Pittsburgh...

:pointstosky:

Done. 

• Thanks 1

I hate the Bruins. Please let the Isles crush them (oh crap as I type this they scored)

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I hate the Bruins. Please let the Isles crush them (oh crap as I type this they scored)

Typical Isles. Give up a goal less then a min in period (although PPG). 

Dave Rubin was impressed enough with the National Anthem at Game Six that he devoted a segment of his show to it. He starts talking about it at the 5:00 mark, the video starts at 5:36. I figured it belongs in your thread.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Dave Rubin was impressed enough with the National Anthem at Game Six that he devoted a segment of his show to it. He starts talking about it at the 5:00 mark, the video starts at 5:36. I figured it belongs in your thread.

Thanks Volty !!  I’m not ashamed to say when I watched that live Wednesday night tears of pride were flowing- what a great moment.

Love the Islanders fans singing the National anthem in unison. I’m not a band wagon guy like most Boston fans, but I’m jumping onboard. Go Islanders! 

On 6/12/2021 at 7:21 AM, Voltaire said:

Blue state Dems. :shocking: 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Love the Islanders fans singing the National anthem in unison. I’m not a band wagon guy like most Boston fans, but I’m jumping onboard. Go Islanders! 

They're in New York I think.  Was it our national anthem?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Blue state Dems. :shocking: 

No. Here's a blue state Dem talking about Long Island and flags. I hope, in the end, you see through the BS/lies pick the side of the good guys.

24 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

No. Here's a blue state Dem talking about Long Island and flags. I hope, in the end, you see through the BS/lies pick the side of the good guys.

90% or more of attendees at an Islanders game are Dems.

Thats just facts. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

90% or more of attendees at an Islanders game are Dems.

Thats just facts. 

I've never been to Long Island, but if what you say is true, Iwhere I grew up, the Dems essentially won every race and they would be similar to the Long Island Dems, rather than sh*tbag NYTimes editors who actually run the party and piss on them.

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I've never been to Long Island, but if what you say is true, Iwhere I grew up, the Dems essentially won every race and they would be similar to the Long Island Dems, rather than sh*tbag NYTimes editors who actually run the party and piss on them.

It’s not true. MDC knows Less about NY than he does about Philadelphia. He’s from a mall town in NJ.  He worked at a comic book store.  Trump got 48 pct of the vote on Long Island. 

Biden won Nassau County by more than 10 points - a landslide. That was an overwhelmingly blue state Democrat crowd, finally proud of America again. 🇺🇸