Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Nuked threads

Notice the nuked threads and bannings coincide with the return of the libs and cucks. FBG, here we come. 

48 minutes ago, DonS said:

Which threads were peenied? 

I started a new thread about Steel Panther and it was deleted by someone higher up than myself here...:mad:

Mike obviously has zero musical taste

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Notice the nuked threads and bannings coincide with the return of the libs and cucks. FBG, here we come. 

It sure is noticeable. They ruin everything. 

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Some assdart has a reporting problem.

I think Peenie. 

peenie is an admitted reporter.  She also gets terrible results. It ain't her.  It obviously someone new here or a returner.  I think we all know who suddenly just showed up here to troll and doesn't give two craps about whether this place lives or dies.

Don't love nuking threads.  lock em and point out the offense. Privately give warnings

Why do you guys always assume someone is reporting someone.  Maybe Mike checks in from time to time.  It's not like this site is password protected.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Why do you guys always assume someone is reporting someone.  Maybe Mike checks in from time to time.  It's not like this site is password protected.

Mike is going to read through hundreds of posts and suddenly ban a guy that has been here for decades. A guy who has been the same since day 1. Not bloody likely.

29 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Mike is going to read through hundreds of posts and suddenly ban a guy that has been here for decades. A guy who has been the same since day 1. Not bloody likely.

Why not?  I read them.  You read them.  Who's to say, Mike, if he exists, doesn't read them too?  Maybe he's bored and has no life like the rest of us.

Also, also, you can just click on Activity.  It's not like he needs to go through each individual thread.  This place isn't that busy.  I still don't think he was banned though.  

18 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Also, I've been banned a million times here.  Stop crying ya babies.

You sound like a 16 year old girl.  PM me when you turn 18.

• Haha 1

16?  You focking homos got like a 50-page thread crying about somebody getting banned.  Get over it.

Perhaps Mike’s host company sent a memo to their customers suggesting that they make sure that their message boreds meet acceptable criteria.  Potential dangers include inciting violence or a conservative leaning.  :dunno: