mmmmm...beer

The Vaccine.... appt next week.

Let us know if you start to develop boobs...or if your eyes start wandering and you find yourself staring at some dude’s crotch while he’s bench pressing.

13 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Let us know if you start to develop boobs...or if your eyes start wandering and you find yourself staring at some dude’s crotch while he’s bench pressing.

If I go f@g... you are dead. 😡

A few guys at work had Covid in the fall, and recently got vaccine since they had pretty bad cases.  They said the 3 days after vaccine was almost as bad as Covid.  Severe fatigue, fever, aches, swollen lymph nodes in armpit on injection side.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

A few guys at work had Covid in the fall, and recently got vaccine since they had pretty bad cases.  They said the 3 days after vaccine was almost as bad as Covid.  Severe fatigue, fever, aches, swollen lymph nodes in armpit on injection side.

Yeah we'll see how she goes.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Im about 12 hours removed from 2nd dose of Moderna.  Just a sore arm at this point.

How big is the spot where the chip gets injected?

• Haha 1

Got my first shot today.  One of our largest customers considers us a "critical vendor", so they offered shots to our company.

If I didn't take them up on it, I'd be one of the last in line.  Not that I care.  It is more of a "let's just get it over with" approach.

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

How big is the spot where the chip gets injected?

Very small.  I couldn't even tell.  I've had an unexplained urge to go to Office Max and buy the newest version of MS Office.  Not sure what that's about.

On 16/01/2021 at 7:32 AM, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

My wife can’t get one her in MA yet and she works as a dental hygienist, but our prisoners are getting them.

If I have an opportunity to get one, I will get it. I get the flu shot and have received the shingles vaccine. 

I need to get that shingles shot, but I hate syringes, hence my handle, the terrible rusty syringe upon which I step. 

Gotta get my second one (Moderna) next week. First one arm hurt a little and had the chills for half a day. They say this one is worse though :(

New info coming out, saying that we should all be wearing 3 masks at a time. 

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Aren't you the guy that downplayed covid? now you're pumping up the vaccine deaths? :lol:

:lol: I'm just a guy on a low rent message board. Blame Fox 2 Detroit.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

:lol: I'm just a guy on a low rent message board. Blame Fox 2 Detroit.

No you're the guy that when people started dying from covid, you were all "Hey do you know how many people die from car accidents?  This is nothing"

Then one person dies of the vaccine and you're running around flailing your arms crying.

Guess what Cdumb, people die from vaccines.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No you're the guy that when people started dying from covid, you were all "Hey do you know how many people die from car accidents?  This is nothing"

Then one person dies of the vaccine and you're running around flailing your arms crying.

Guess what Cdumb, people die from vaccines.

Why does it bother you so much? I posted a single link. Hell I didn't even add a emoji. And you call that "running around flailing your arms crying." :lol:

Get a grip.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Why does it bother you so much? I posted a single link. Hell I didn't even add a emoji. And you call that "running around flailing your arms crying." :lol:

Get a grip.

Well then if you didn't post it to raise skepticism about the vaccine, then why did you post it and why are you lying?

Nevermind, I don't care, keep posting vaccine deaths, you're doing a great job

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Well then if you didn't post it to raise skepticism about the vaccine, then why did you post it and why are you lying?

Nevermind, I don't care, keep posting vaccine deaths, you're doing a great job

I posted it because people have legitimate concerns about taking the vaccine. I don't know about you but a relatively healthy person dying from a vaccine is troubling. How many of these people are out there?

Why you're freaking out about sharing information is beyond me.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I posted it because people have legitimate concerns about taking the vaccine. I don't know about you but a relatively healthy person dying from a vaccine is troubling. How many of these people are out there?

I'm not freaking out, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

cdumb logic:

relatively healthy person dying from covid = people die all the time

relatively healthy person dying from vaccine = troubling

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm not freaking out, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

cdumb logic:

relatively healthy person dying from covid = people die all the time

relatively healthy person dying from vaccine = troubling

You are freaking out. On top of lying and exaggerating what I posted.

I see you're all worked up about it. Go take a xanax, chill out and come back later.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 6:07 AM, dain11279 said:

Got my first one last week. Arm hurt like the flu shot, some chills. Apparently the 2nd dose is stronger. Have to go back for that the beginning of February 

If it is the Pfizer vaccine, both doses are the same: 0.3mL each.

4 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

If it is the Pfizer vaccine, both doses are the same: 0.3mL each.

The active ingredient (mRNA) is 30ug in each 0.3 ml dose of the Pfizer vaccine. But, there have been reports of more side effects after the 2nd dose. 

The Moderna vaccine uses 100ug of mRNA. Not sure if that tends to more side effects or not.

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

New info coming out, saying that we should all be wearing 3 masks at a time. 

Business opportunity.  Make a mask that looks like you're wearing 3 masks.

14 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

The active ingredient (mRNA) is 30ug in each 0.3 ml dose of the Pfizer vaccine. But, there have been reports of more side effects after the 2nd dose. 

The Moderna vaccine uses 100ug of mRNA. Not sure if that tends to more side effects or not.

Careful talking about side effects. Littleman Gutterboy gets his panties in a bunch

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Well for one not sure if overweight with HBP = relatively healthy.  I already posted about this guy in the other thread btw.

I've only seen 1 guy that appeared healthy die after getting the vaccine - that Florida OB/GYN.   In fact these 2 were the only 2 mentioned in this article -https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/01/28/covid-19-vaccines-cdc-safety-data-pfizer-moderna-coronavirus/4281434001/

Over 22 million vaccines given so far.  196 deaths following them, or 0.0008% so already an incredibly small percentage.   Of those, 66% were nursing home residents.

I got the 2nd shot yesterday. Ugh it’s brutal. Chills, body aches and my shoulder is KILLING me. No bueno :(

• Sad 1

I got my 2nd shot of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday. Very minor soreness at the site of the shot. No other vaccine issues of any kind. 

first pfizer yesterday slightly sore arm. Not noticeable unless I push on it. That is all

My brother went last week and his arm did break out with some blotch hives that lasted 2 days. They said NBD  

On 1/27/2021 at 10:37 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

I need to get that shingles shot, but I hate syringes, hence my handle, the terrible rusty syringe upon which I step. 

Get the shot. Ain’t going to lie though, the shingles shot hurt like hell.   But Fok getting shingles. 

8 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Get the shot. Ain’t going to lie though, the shingles shot hurt like hell.   But Fok getting shingles. 

I have to get my 2nd shingles shot next month. My guess is that I will have to wait a little before I can get the COVID vaccine as a result.

My wife got the first COVID vaccine shot and she had a side effect of a slight case of shingles (likely due to immune system working on the antibodies for COVID). Moderna says she should still get her 2nd vaccine shot in a couple of days. :dunno:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I have to get my 2nd shingles shot next month. My guess is that I will have to wait a little before I can get the COVID vaccine as a result.

I think for the Covid vaccine, it's 2 weeks before and after that you shouldn't get any other vaccinations.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20210209/experts-debunk-covid-19-vaccine-shingles-link#:~:text=Cases of shingles appearing are,to the COVID-19 vaccine.

Cases of shingles appearing are not surprising, both doctors also agree, but there's no evidence they are linked to the COVID-19 vaccine. "Things happen, particularly with older adults," Schaffner says. "We have to identify medical events that might be causal from coincidence. So far we don't have any other events other than allergic reactions [linked to the vaccine]."

Sh!t boys.... 2nd Moderna shot yesterday afternoon.  Felt fine afternoon... did some work on the remodel until about 9.... bedtime.  Slept like ... horrible.. up 20 times last night.

This morning... super achey (shoulders, neck, back)... slight headache.  Took some ibuprofen and went to work.  Just feeling sh!tty...  

Came home at noon.  Massive headache... like light sensitive kind and  normal speaking voices hurt.

Tylenol.... absolutely nothing....

This... sucks...  read online some folks get a severe headache lasts about two days.

😒

3 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Sh!t boys.... 2nd Moderna shot yesterday afternoon.  Felt fine afternoon... did some work on the remodel until about 9.... bedtime.  Slept like ... horrible.. up 20 times last night.

This morning... super achey (shoulders, neck, back)... slight headache.  Took some ibuprofen and went to work.  Just feeling sh!tty...  

Came home at noon.  Massive headache... like light sensitive kind and  normal speaking voices hurt.

This... sucks...  read online some folks get a severe headache lasts about two days.

😒

That's what happened to my neighbor. He said it went away a day later.

3 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

😒

Dang.  I have my 2nd Moderna shot coming up next Wednesday.  Not looking forward to it.

I took that Thursday/Friday off for this reason...and to paint the living room.