Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Spin-off: Coolest bar you’ve been to

I know some of you have gone to some cool ass places. Especially if you’ve gone to Vegas (haven’t done that yet). So what’s the coolest bar you’ve ever been to? 

55 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I know some of you have gone to some cool ass places. Especially if you’ve gone to Vegas (haven’t done that yet). So what’s the coolest bar you’ve ever been to? 

I've always liked dive bars. They're all different yet all the same. Home to some pretty interesting characters. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I've always liked dive bars. They're all different yet all the same. Home to pretty interesting characters. 

Same.  Like that Toby Keith song.

20 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Same.  Like that Toby Keith song.

Which song is that? I've heard "Beer For My Horses" and that red solo cup song. 

He's got one about dive bars? 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Which song is that? I've heard "Beer For My Horses" and that red solo cup song. 

He's got one about dive bars? 

Yeah, one of his best songs.  

8 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Yeah, one of his best songs.  

:lol:

I think I've been to that place. 

While I have been in some fun clubs, that is not really what drives me. Don't love having the music too loud

I like dive bars, playing pool or darts.

I like drinking with a good view and people watching:

Wine bars and caves throughout Europe

Bier Gartens- indoor, small and old, outdoor on top of moutains or next to rivers

Sand bars...by oceans, lakes, and rivers

I used to work as a Cooler. I was in charge of the Bouncers. There was this place outside of Kansas City called the Double Deuce. Boy do I have stories about that place. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

While I have been in some fun clubs, that is not really what drives me. Don't love having the music too loud

I like dive bars, playing pool or darts.

I like drinking with a good view and people watching:

Wine bars and caves throughout Europe

Bier Gartens- indoor, small and old, outdoor on top of moutains or next to rivers

Sand bars...by oceans, lakes, and rivers

Used to love clubs but that was in my teens and 20s when I was single. Now I’d rather go to a cool bar. Like that ice bar in Vegas. Went to a cool bar in Jamaica where they had Bob Marley shots, cliff divers, steel drum bands, etc. That was one of the most fun bars I’ve been to 

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Used to love clubs but that was in my teens and 20s when I was single. Now I’d rather go to a cool bar. Like that ice bar in Vegas. Went to a cool bar in Jamaica where they had Bob Marley shots, cliff divers, steel drum bands, etc. That was one of the most fun bars I’ve been to 

We've been to Rick's cafe in Negril.  Jumped the cliffs

24 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

We've been to Rick's cafe in Negril.  Jumped the cliffs

That’s what the name was! I couldn’t remember it just what we did there. Loved it. Jerk chicken we had was delicious 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

That’s what the name was! I couldn’t remember it just what we did there. Loved it. Jerk chicken we had was delicious 

That’s pretty stupid

The Circus in The Flats in Cleveland. Years ago. 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Sounds like a strip club 

It was and it’s a joke. Terrible strip club. Didn’t even stay for a full beer. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

It was and it’s a joke. Terrible strip club. Didn’t even stay for a full beer. 

Lol oh dam. Figured it sounded like one lol. Worst one I went to was in Texas called Texas Show Girls. Bruh....I’m NOT exaggerating when I say they had strippers over 2 bills. My buddy acted like it was his first time there and told the bartender that. Older woman, probably in her mid 40s. Lifts her shirt up and just lets her 34D t1ts just fall out. Buddy is like “those...those are really nice”. Woman says “yea my daughter is coming up on stage next so make sure to get a front row seat”. I just lost it when she said that :lol: 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

I used to work as a Cooler. I was in charge of the Bouncers. There was this place outside of Kansas City called the Double Deuce. Boy do I have stories about that place. 

share one please

Since we are talking worst strip clubs ... we were in a bar in Boston and decided to go check out the strip club across the street. Like I said it was terrible and came back to the bar and the bouncer recognized us and said “you guys went to da slipper ??” It was like walk of shame. 

Worst had to be in New Orleans. (Long story short. No pun intended). When boobs were nice until a c0ck fell out of ITs underwear about a foot from my face !!! 
Ran the hell outta that place. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Since we are talking worst strip clubs ... we were in a bar in Boston and decided to go check out the strip club across the street. Like I said it was terrible and came back to the bar and the bouncer recognized us and said “you guys went to da slipper ??” It was like walk of shame. 

Worst had to be in New Orleans. (Long story short. No pun intended). When boobs were nice until a c0ck fell out of ITs underwear about a foot from my face !!! 
Ran the hell outta that place. 

Bahahahaha :lol: focking tranny d1ck flopped out right by your face. I’d have been outta there before the tranny out it’s d1ck back in. 

btw, one thing I HATE about strip clubs is the absurd amount they charge you to pull out cash from their atm. One place my buddy dragged me to charged $19 to pull out cash. Fock. That. Another place made you convert your money into $2 bills instead of $1s. 

15 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

share one please

This place was a real shithole. The owner tracked me down at another club I was working at and asked me to come clean his place up. When I got into town I bought a used car off of a lot because I knew the locals would trash it when I started cleaning the place up. And they did. Slashed my tires, put a sign post through my windshield. They even bent my antenna so the radio wouldn't get good reception. 

Hell, my first night there, before I even agreed to take the job, they had a brawl in the place. The lead bouncer at the time was an asshoIe. Just a bad attitude and not right for the job. I fired him. One waitress was dealing drugs. I fired her. The bartender was skimming. I fired him. Unfortunately, he was connected to the local heavyweight. He made things tough for the owner and just caused trouble for everybody. I hated that guy. He didn't like me much either. I started banging this hot ER Dr. that he was sweet on. He sent his boys after me a few times. One of them pulled a gun on me, so I ripped his throat out. 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

This place was a real shithole. The owner tracked me down at another club I was working at and asked me to come clean his place up. When I got into town I bought a used car off of a lot because I knew the locals would trash it when I started cleaning the place up. And they did. Slashed my tires, put a sign post through my windshield. They even bent my antenna so the radio wouldn't get good reception. 

Hell, my first night there, before I even agreed to take the job, they had a brawl in the place. The lead bouncer at the time was an asshoIe. Just a bad attitude and not right for the job. I fired him. One waitress was dealing drugs. I fired her. The bartender was skimming. I fired him. Unfortunately, he was connected to the local heavyweight. He made things tough for the owner and just caused trouble for everybody. I hated that guy. He didn't like me much either. I started banging this hot ER Dr. that he was sweet on. He sent his boys after me a few times. One of them pulled a gun on me, so I ripped his throat out. 

What movie was this?  Is it on Amazon or Netflix?

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Man card revoked. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

That would make a great movie. Can size of ER doc ??? :mad:

6 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

That would make a great movie. Can size of ER doc ??? :mad:

They were B's. She was skinny. Nice ass though. 

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

My life has often been compared to movies. 

14 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Unfortunately, he was connected to the local heavyweight. He made things tough for the owner and just caused trouble for everybody. I hated that guy. He didn't like me much either. 

You can't take away from him the fact that JC fukin Penneys came to town because of him.

9 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Long legs too

Yeah. Her Uncle owned the auto parts store in town. The local heavyweight burned it to the ground because she wouldn't stop seeing me. Luckily, He had insurance. 

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You can't take away from him the fact that JC fukin Penneys came to town because of him.

True but the guy was a complete asshoIe. He would drive down the road swerving back and forth across both lanes like he owned the whole road. He damn near hit me once. If I hadn't swerved out of the way at the last second we would've hit head-on. 

13 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

How’s Cody ? 

He passed in 2008. :(

Best damn blind blues guitarist I ever saw. 

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

He passed in 2008. :(

Best damn blind blues guitarist I ever saw. 

Holy crap. I knew he dead but 12 years ago ??? Time flies. BTW how long you be a dead ?

19 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

:dunno:

10 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Holy crap. I knew he dead but 12 years ago ??? Time flies. BTW how long you be a dead ?

I lost my battle with pancreatic cancer in '09. 

Me and Wade are up here taking out the trash together. He sleeps alot these days. 

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I lost my battle with pancreatic cancer in '09. 

Me and Wade are up here taking out the trash together. He sleeps alot these days. 

You run into Michael Jackson ? 

10 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

You run into Michael Jackson ? 

He ain't up here.  :nono:

• Like 1