Sign in to follow this  
JagFan

Dear CBS

I don't play much fantasy commentator, but I'm just curious why you don't like Romo?  He's knowledgeable, shares insightful perspectives, is charismatic, and generally well-spoken.  Were you hoping for Booger MacFarland or Aqib Talib?

10 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I don't play much fantasy commentator, but I'm just curious why you don't like Romo?  He's knowledgeable, shares insightful perspectives, is charismatic, and generally well-spoken.  Were you hoping for Booger MacFarland or Aqib Talib?

Dennis Miller was less annoying 

21 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

My guess is it's because the team he played for

I hate the Cowboys as much as anyone, but I'm not a child; Romo seems like an entirely credible color commentator.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I hate the Cowboys as much as anyone, but I'm not a child; Romo seems like an entirely credible color commentator.

You misspelled “am”

Super Bowl Contender 

I like Romo.  I have many friends (Eagles fans), who don't though.  I do think there are guys who are better though.  I think Darryl Johnston, Mark Schlereth, and Charles Davis are better.  There's a lot of guys that are really good.  Really, I don't think there are many bad ones.  Kurt Warner, James Lofton, Rich Gannon, Trent Green, and Greg Jennings are all really good.  I think that outside of Aqib Talib and Beth Mowins, the networks/league, have done a pretty good job.

6 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Romo brings as unique a knowledge of the game not seen since Dandy Don Meredith-a new spark to each of their generations.

I like Romo, but I wouldn't go that far now.

I was skeptical about Romo his first year - until I saw a game with him and Nantz.  I think Romo is great!

I really enjoy listening to Romo. I don't mind Collinsworth either. The Aikman/Buck combo is the one I'd  rather watch on mute.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kopy said:

I really enjoy listening to Romo. I don't mind Collinsworth either. The Aikman/Buck combo is the one I'd  rather watch on mute.

+1

I would rather listen to Romo than some of the other guys like Buck and Aikman. Some of the others are just too bland for me. Romo's commentary/ game analysis  and color are pretty good IMO. 

Super Bowl Contender 

Dear CBS, FU for requiring people with a TV provider to also have a subscription to CBS All Access in order to access CBS NFL games online away from home. 👎

(FOX, NBC, ESPN, and ABC all have apps/websites which work as long as you just log into a regular provider.)