Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Bills @ Chiefs AFC Championship Game Discussion

There's 0 chance King Kong would be able to defeat Godzilla.  Come on.

Just now, polecatt said:

Big drop

Great throw by Mahomes though.  I guess his toe isn't bothering him.

8 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Just now hit me...what if the Bills, tormented for decades by Tom Brady, finally Brady leaves NE and they make it all the way to the Super Bowl...and Brady kills them again. 

Welcome back. 

I think Mahomes even makes the DEFENSE better--because they practice every day against the best!  Defending Josh Allen is probly a piece of cake after defending Mahomes all week.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

I think Mahomes even makes the DEFENSE better--because they practice every day against the best!  Defending Josh Allen is probly a piece of cake after defending Mahomes all week.

I probly shoulda waited one more play before making that observation.

Just now, AxeElf said:

I probly shoulda waited one more play before making that observation.

Ok, that's more like it.

Jared Allen's athleticism giveth.  Jared Allen's athleticism taketh away. 

That missed PAT, gonna come back to haunt them...

I know the Chiefs probly wanted to wait until they were down 17, just to make the story better, but I wish they would just start now.  My fingernails aren't long enough.

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I know the Chiefs probly wanted to wait until they were down 17, just to make the story better, but I wish they would just start now.  My fingernails aren't long enough.

They have to make it challenging...   😆

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Self-inflicted wounds.  Tyreek drop and a special teams fumble.  The Bills defense hasn't shown us anything yet.

Watching the anticipation and these windows that Mahomes and Rodgers throw into is eye-opening.  I can see why there aren't many great QBs.  I wouldn't even consider these guys open, and they drop it right in the perfect spot that's about 18"x18"

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Watching the anticipation and these windows that Mahomes and Rodgers throw into is eye-opening.  I can see why there aren't many great QBs.  I wouldn't even consider these guys open, and they drop it right in the perfect spot that's about 18"x18"

Well, except when the game is on then line in the playoffs, the Rodgers can't hit the broad side of a barn

LOL at the 4th and 1 play where the fake the handoff to Tyreek like he's going to run off-tackle.  Like they would ever actually give him that ball not running an outside sweep.

Just now, polecatt said:

Well, except when the game is on the line in the playoffs, the Rodgers can't hit the broad side of a barn

:lol:

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

Self-inflicted wounds.

Pretty much the Chiefs M.O. in every postseason game last year...  come out screwing around like it's a party, fork up a coupla times, get behind by double-digits, get mad and come back to win by 20.

I'm actually hoping Buffalo stops them on this 4th down.  I want KC to be down at half so I can bet on them.

Pretty much the Chiefs M.O. in every postseason game last year...  come out screwing around like it's a party, fork up a coupla times, get behind by double-digits, get mad and come back to win by 20.

Whatever it takes, lol

Andy's smart enough to go back to the guys who fork up, too, knowing he'll get 100% effort THIS time.

And so Pringle evens out his error when the chips are down...

31 minutes ago, nobody said:

Taylor Bass is a great weapon.  6th round drat pick out of Georgia Southern.  He's really been good this year.

Nice jinx

• Haha 1

Andy's smart enough to go back to the guys who fork up, too, knowing he'll get 100% effort THIS time.

And so Pringle evens out his error when the chips are down...

Remember when Kareem Hunt fumbled away his first NFL carry in the season opener at NE?

Some coaches would have benched him; Andy went back to him, and Kareem accounted for like 250 yards and 3 TDs to beat the defending SuperBowl Champion Patriots.

Just now, AxeElf said:

Remember when Kareem Hunt fumbled away his first NFL carry in the season opener at NE?

Some coaches would have benched him; Andy went back to him, and Kareem accounted for like 200 yards and 2 TDs to beat the defending SuperBowl Champion Patriots.

I remember that well, I put him in my flex spot minutes before kickoff!

Paid off big time!

1 minute ago, polecatt said:

I remember that well, I put him in my flex spot minutes before kickoff!

Paid off big time!

Dang it, quit quoting me before I fix my estimates!

38 minutes ago, nobody said:

KC defense is playing with fire with the extracurricular stuff after the whistle.  They are getting those extra little pushes and jabs in.  I don't think you're going to intimidate the Bills, and you're just risking giving them a free 15 yards

And there it is.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

Dang it, quit quoting me before I fix my estimates!

😋😋

Oh my.  Singletary has some space there.  Nance said a gain of 3 or 4.  That would've been about 15 yards.

And back to Hardman on the end around for 51 yards!

Much respect for Nance...correctly identified an end around as an end around instead of a reverse. 

Don't worry Buffalo... you probably won't have to see Brady again since it looks like you can't stop KC unless they brain fart all over themselves.

The Bills should figure out a way to give Allen an outlet when he does that thing where someone grabs him by his waist and he backpedals 15 yards before either going down or getting the intentional grounding.  If I'm KC, I would just tell my guys to keep walking him backward as far as he wants to go.

32 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Thank you!

The only reason the Chiefs weren't down double-digits before they started THIS game is that the Buffalo K did what Buffalo Ks do--wide right.

Josh Allen, looking nervous

Allen's brilliance in the regular season didn't carry over to the playoffs.  It seems like every round he regresses back to last year a little more.

That was a really bad decision to throw that ball, and he's lucky the DB has butter-fingers.  At least that's what we said back in my day when a ball went straight through someone's hands.

Mahomes is just unbelievable, he's the best QB in the NFL right now by a country mile