Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Bills @ Chiefs AFC Championship Game Discussion

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Sorry, I accidentally fast-forwarded too far on YouTube TV and ended up in the future.

I'm streaming on NFL.com using my Youtube TV account because I'm at work... family wouldn't leave me alone, so I told them I was going  into the office.  Problem is my work internet blocks Youtube TV for bandwidth issues.

What do we think the line will be for Chiefs/Bucs?  I'd guess Chiefs -4.5.

That's what Allen needs to do.  Make the Chiefs pay for plastering these receivers in man with his legs since they can't watch him and the receiver at the same time.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

What do we think the line will be for Chiefs/Bucs?  I'd guess Chiefs -4.5.

More like 6-7 I think

lol

Did everybody get the GMC "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" commercial right after the Chiefs INT?

1 minute ago, polecatt said:

More like 6-7 I think

Thought they might give TB credit for being in home stadium.  Personally I think the Chiefs really should be favored by 6.

Thought they might give TB credit for being in home stadium.

I was giving them a point or two

I wonder what restaurant Mahomes, Rodgers, and Jake from State Farm are eating at in that one commercial.  I bet it's Sizzler.

Just now, nobody said:

I wonder what restaurant Mahomes, Rodgers, and Jake from State Farm are eating at in that one commercial.  I bet it's Sizzler.

I don't know, but if you want to know the place to go, it's where Andy Reid is eating, lol

15 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

How so?

This has been a well officiated game.  weepaws gets emotional about these underdogs winning and notes every holding non-call.

All you can ask for is they call it the same both ways.

It sounds loud in that stadium.  Is that fake crowd noise, or did they allow more people in the building?

This is just too easy for the Chiefs

It sounds loud in that stadium.  Is that fake crowd noise, or did they allow more people in the building?

Chiefs have had one of the more relaxed crowd restrictions in the league; they've had live fans at every game!

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

Is Mahomes worth $50 million yet?

Yes

Just now, AxeElf said:

Chiefs have had one of the more relaxed crowd restrictions in the league; they've had live fans at every game!

I thought it has been under 10k all season.  That sounds like at least 25k.

Ok, I've defended Romo in the past, but acting like he knows what it's like to go to back-to-back Super Bowls is a little much.

I thought it has been under 10k all season.  That sounds like at least 25k.

Arrowhead's been making 72k sound like 200k for years now.

Hey, Look at that.  Romo finally caught up to maybe you need to double Tyreek.

If they let TB hold the receivers like they did against the Packers, TB only loses by 6.  If they actually call defensive holding, KC wins by 14.

Down by 17, with the way these coaches make decisions, I'd expect them to kick a FG from the 5 yard line.  

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Down by 17, with the way these coaches make decisions, I'd expect them to kick a FG from the 5 yard line.  

You need a FG sometime...

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

You need a FG sometime...

Once they mark off these penalties, they're gonna need a hail mary just to get in FG range

25 minutes ago, nobody said:

When they give tours with just a handful of people, they line people up to project voices and its amazing what the acoustics can do

Home crowd: The Chiefs have kept their attendance numbers at or below 22% capacity at Arrowhead Stadium (76,416 total capacity) this season, with their biggest crowd coming last week against the Browns (16,730). Expect a similar number at the AFC Championship Game.

Bills need another year.  You got your butt's whooped.  Now you need to adjust a little.  Get used to the playoff pressure.  KC will eventually take a step back as the Disease of More kicks in and everyone wants glory, money, recognition, etc.

• Like 1

I had a feeling the Bills would lose to KC, but I had hope after the first quarter. Unfortunately, the D didn’t play well at all, and the coach chickened out on 4th-and-goal twice, which killed the bit of confidence that Josh Allen seemed to be getting.

It seemed like they psyched themselves out before the game even started. The play calls were too safe, the defense was too soft and “safe” - and the result was predictable. I hope they can learn from this and be aggressive next year when hopefully they can get the same chance again. Lots of young players, and Allen could be a top QB in the league for more than a decade... I hope.

Great season, Buffalo... and high hopes for next season!