Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Denzel Washington: The only Hollywood star telling the truth about race

How hard did they try to get him to say what they wanted him to say? 

Denzel needs an award for this interview

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Uncle Tom. What a pos. 

:huh:

I can't speak for black folks, but I would think that the whole BLM thing and all the white pvssified liberals kissing their asses as if they are some kind of special needs race that can't take care of themselves would be an insult to them.  

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I can't speak for black folks, but I would think that the whole BLM thing and all the white pvssified liberals kissing their asses as if they are some kind of special needs race that can't take care of themselves would be an insult to them.  

Not when you're part of the "what can you give me free" generation

He is spot on.  

Democrats have consistently worked to remove the father from the AA household, and as a result have ravaged the AA families for decades.....

Further, its not the system, its not the police, its how we raise our kids.....

Asians seem to understand this, why cant others?

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He is spot on.  

Democrats have consistently worked to remove the father from the AA household, and as a result have ravaged the AA families for decades.....

Further, its not the system, its not the police, its how we raise our kids.....

Asians seem to understand this, why cant others?

A portion of this is not true, as you pointed out in your first line.  Democrats have worked to keep black people down, that's part of the system.  The problem is that black people (like all Democrats), listen to words and don't see actions.  They listen to fairy tales even when the actions don't bare fruit.  There are some here who think words matter more than actions.  Sad really.

• Thanks 1

Can you imagine having a generation of hysterical white girls feeling like they need to defend you? If I were black I would reject all the Beckys and tell them to stfu, I got this. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

A portion of this is not true, as you pointed out in your first line.  Democrats have worked to keep black people down, that's part of the system.  The problem is that black people (like all Democrats), listen to words and don't see actions.  They listen to fairy tales even when the actions don't bare fruit.  There are some here who think words matter more than actions.  Sad really.

I see your point, but the Democrats did not force people, they enticed them.  They created situations to pander to minorities, and that felt really good to the Dems and the minorities, but all it did was hurt....government has only two outcomes......make things more expensive and lower their value.

Sadly, the cycle continues, pander to all, regardless of the consequence.

You guys still don’t get it. There are thousands and thousands of college girls to explain racism to us. Why should we listen to a black man about it? Get with the program. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You guys still don’t get it. There are thousands and thousands of college girls to explain racism to us. Why should we listen to a black man about it? Get with the program. 

Bravo!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Democrats have worked to keep black people down, that's part of the system.  The problem is that black people (like all Democrats), listen to words and don't see actions.  They listen to fairy tales even when the actions don't bare fruit.

“When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. (Denzel) When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear.” (Democrats)

--Thomas Sowell 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't have to listen to anything YOU say, you are a white male, and because of those characteristics over which you have no control what you might say is automatically less valuable....

31 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I don't have to listen to anything YOU say, you are a white male, and because of those characteristics over which you have no control what you might say is automatically less valuable....

Unless you’re a cuck. 

Denzel spitting more fire.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 1/20/2021 at 11:20 AM, TimHauck said:

best Denzel Washington video

Omg! That was awesome!! 

Someone in the comments wrote that this rap should be called, "Spoiler Alert" I agree, lol. Luckily, I was never going to watch that movie where he was blind. 

12 hours ago, peenie said:

Omg! That was awesome!! 

Someone in the comments wrote that this rap should be called, "Spoiler Alert" I agree, lol. Luckily, I was never going to watch that movie where he was blind. 

He is the baddest of them all. 

• Haha 1

So we the white slave masters have a mental illness.  I wonder if all the current black slave masters in Africa have it too? Some Fortune 500 companies should be slurping this up soon.

7 hours ago, Fireballer said:

So we the white slave masters have a mental illness.  I wonder if all the current black slave masters in Africa have it too? Some Fortune 500 companies should be slurping this up soon.

So if I apply for disability benefits based upon this mental illness I'm told I now have, I'm guaranteed to get the full monthly amount correct? This could take years for me to recover from. If ever that is. 🤒

This is bad. I'm not feeling well at all. I think I could use some reparations as well. 

7 hours ago, Fireballer said:

:lol:  The left, who controls black people, have these poor saps chasing their tail. 

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  The left, who controls black people, have these poor saps chasing their tail. 

I wonder how that white chick that keeps nodding her head deals with her post traumatic slave master disorder. I would like to hear her open up about it. Not really.

In fact it's irresponsible for any person to take that guy seriously and not call him out for projecting his own mental problems on to others.

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Please spew your hatred in another thread and don't muck up my Denzel thread. 

It’s all about daddy issues. Be a good dad. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s all about daddy issues. Be a good dad. 

Sometimes just being a dad is enough

Dad’s will remain in the home if they can support the family and be a benefit. If blacks are living in areas where there are no jobs and the only means to make money are through crime, no mother will allow a man to remain in the home and endanger her life and life of her child. Sorry, but folks are not going to stop having sex or children. We have to address the lack of good healthcare in the inner cities to explain why out of wedlock births are so high there. There aren’t even grocery stores in the hood let alone pharmacies where condoms are found.

As for relationships being more important than policy, well if it weren’t for policy blacks and whites couldn’t even have relationships. Blacks fought to live, work and go to school with white people. 

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Dad’s will remain in the home if they can support the family and be a benefit. If blacks are living in areas where there are no jobs and the only means to make money are through crime, no mother will allow a man to remain in the home and endanger her life and life of her child. Sorry, but folks are not going to stop having sex or children. We have to address the lack of good healthcare in the inner cities to explain why out of wedlock births are so high there. There aren’t even grocery stores in the hood let alone pharmacies where condoms are found.

As for relationships being more important than policy, well if it weren’t for policy blacks and whites couldn’t even have relationships. Blacks fought to live, work and go to school with white people. 

What's wrong with the women in your scenario? Having kids with unstable black men? Why? They have to?

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What's wrong with the women in your scenario? Having kids with unstable black men? Why? They have to?

I think birth control is the real bottom line issue here. 

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

Do they ever pull out? 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Sorry, but folks are not going to stop having sex or children.

:lol:  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do they ever pull out? 

Only if there is a liberal male nearby

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Yep. A lot of people don't use it when they should. You are correct.

2 hours ago, peenie said:

I don't think crime is the biggest reason.  I think it's lack of accountability.  Neither black men or women hold black men accountable for their actions.  None of them care that young black men have multiple kids with women (or multiple women), and just bail on them.  Proof?  The percentage rate of black women on government assistance.  They're by far, the highest demographic.  The net result of this has made black women, over time, to become beyatches.  It's the reason why they are the least interracially married demographic among minorities.  Interestingly enough, black men are the most interracially married demographic.  Black women need to stop seeing black men as their saviors and non-black men as evil.  They need to have higher standards for men.  This cycle will never end for black people no matter what the politicians tell you, until young black women stop blaming everyone else and having more self esteem.

You don't need to address better healthcare or sex education... you just need to tell black women to not be idiots, not be racist, and not be beyatches.  That will really solve most of black problems.  If they learn that black men are not the "solution", not hate men of other races, and not have chips on their shoulders, they'd find that life would be a heck of a lot easier.  Black people can practically fix almost all of their problems within their own culture all by themselves.  This doesn't take governmental intervention, it takes personal accountability.

Liberals love to tell everyone that white men "need to be better".  Well, that road isn't a one-way street.  To them it is, but that particular one is a dead-end street.

I come from a place where they are mainly white and there are no jobs.  It is called rural rust belt USA.  I understand you know nothing of it so you cant speak on it.  But blacks arent the only ones who live in a hopeless community.  

I pulled out with HS GFs.  No kid.  I used condoms as well.  They arent that expensive.  

Maybe it is the WAP videos the "culture" eats up.